Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Natural Attraction vs Generated Attraction

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of you all discussing this topic. I think it's pretty important and deserves it's own thread.

So we all know that it's easier when women have a natural attraction towards you. They don't string you along, they don't play their little attention/validation games, and they make it very easy for you to sleep with them.

But is that to say you should only deal with women who have a high attraction level towards you? I've seen two different perspectives on it, from Roosh V and AMS.

Roosh V:
"Don’t waste your time trying to create attraction. Instead, find a girl who is already naturally attracted to you."

But AMS basically says:
"You guys only want to fvck women who have an initial high interest in you? If so, go ahead and unpledge your $5, cause you're wasting your time. The whole point of Alpha Male Strategies is to fvck b!tches who are ON THE FENCE. Anyone can fvck a girl with high interest. If you're only limiting yourself to high interest b!tches, you're leaving a whole lot of @ss on the table. I'd say about 60% of the women you meet are going to have an initial low interest. Learn to fvck that girl that sees you as a 5, or 6."

This goes into what I was saying about raising interest. I want to know how to raise a woman's interest. I think I agree with perspective B a bit more.... But I'll need to keep improving/getting in the field until I can get it there.

But I wanted to know, what do you all think?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are taking the fat girls approach to game.

Fat girls be like “Yeah losing weight, dieting, self love - all that stuff is great and all but can’t I just sexually escalate and try to turn guys on by insinuating that I am very good at bl0wjobs?”

There is a place for fat chicks who are good with bl0wjobs, and that is desperate guys.

No matter how good a fat chick becomes at giving bl0wjobs, she is still a fat chick.

Every now and then you’ll get lucky with a desperate woman - just enough to keep you going.

But you’ll never attract effortless abundance from really hot chicks that’s aren’t completely desperate.

Instead of focusing too much on your verbal game (the Male equivalent of a low end fat chick trying to develop better blow job skills), you should focus on your value such as career, physical fitness, and social status/connections and social influence.

That’s where most of a man’s value is at.

Don’t be surprised if a few months from now, you find yourself banging a bunch of fat chicks. You are lowering yourself to their wavelength. The two of you will find each other and validate one another.

Instead of desperately being on the prowl constantly twirling her tongue at every random stranger, that fat chick is better off going to the gym and within a years time, perhaps even becoming hot and pretty and before you know it, guys are pursuing her.

AMS appeals to you because he doesn’t preach about becoming greater than a male 5 or 6. He knows most guys want to take short cuts. And the ultimate short cut of all is pua game.....aka fat chick bl0wjob skills.
Totally agree on the Self Improvement. You know AMS preaches Self Improvement too? He says you need to get on your purpose, get in the gym, have a nice body, make more money, get some nice clothes, go out with your friends, and build a social life of abundance.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's my thing. When I do my next batch of the approaches, do I put on the Game mask, and therefore fvck more women, or do I just be myself, naturally connect with some women, and use a handful of Game nuggets to escalate?

@lamath you've read Game by Roosh V right? He says "don't try to create Attraction by conversation. Just have a conversation."

On one hand, that would make going out much less stressful. My Game would be so much less tense, I could just flow and enjoy it.

But Roosh also says that you may get more girls in the short term by putting on that mask, and actively trying to create Attraction with every girl. It just burns you out long term. That's what he advised in the "Bang" days.

My one and only goal is to have fvcked a harem of girls by the end of this year. I don't care about burning out, but having less tension in my approaches would be great. I'll do whatever it takes to achieve my goal.

Which one would be more beneficial to me, mask or no mask? Or even better, maybe I can be myself, and meet enough women that I meet my goal of 20 girls this year naturally.

I guess what I'm asking is, "should I just be myself" lol

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some very good practical advice in there
Im probably not the best to comment on this, never done that approach randoms to get numbers.

However imo its all about outcome expectation When you approach with expectation, lots of women will feel it and it make you look and feel needy to her.
I think outcome indiference comming from a abundance mindset is the way to go.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some very good practical advice in there
Im probably not the best to comment on this, never done that approach randoms to get numbers.

However imo its all about outcome expectation When you approach with expectation, lots of women will feel it and it make you look and feel needy to her.
I think outcome indiference comming from a abundance mindset is the way to go.
Yeah I completely agree with you. Outcome Independence is the king.

Didn't you say something in another thread I wrote that you were just yourself on dates or something like that?

I almost kinda want to be like that, my goal for my next 100 approaches is to be more flowing and not so stressed all the damn time.

I think Assume Attraction is gonna be a key one too.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I completely agree with you. Outcome Independence is the king.

Didn't you say something in another thread I wrote that you were just yourself on dates or something like that?

I almost kinda want to be like that, my goal for my next 100 approaches is to be more flowing and not so stressed all the damn time.

I think Assume Attraction is gonna be a key one too.
Yep assume attraction.
Im still lacking in experience compared to some ppl here, ive only been on mostly str since separated.
But yeah i just act like myself in a non appologetic way, even with my short coming i approach then heads on, idc what they think about it ik what im worth.
Has been working very well so far.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Guys who only focus on women who already are attracted to them are just trying to protect there egos and have easy work, it's not like you cant fvck girls who are not naturally attracted to you so why not just do both? Hit on bishes, the ones who are naturally attracted to you and the ones who you have to generate attraction to, I do both.

Hit on women, black, white, tall or short, high interest or low interest, who cares, I dont chase, i just put the offer out there and she can take it or leave the offer right there on the table for someone else to get.

The guys who get the most pvssy do both, there is no one way or another, I see a girl I want and I make a move, whatever happens is not up to me, it's up to the universe lol........

And it doesn't matter to me anyway because I assume every girl likes me, so yin my world every girl is high interest to me.

Also, I dont believe in building attraction, if shes not into you then theres nothing you can do, but I fvck those women as well so, shrugs

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From where you are at, assuming attraction is your best bet. You will still deal with way more flakes than a guy like myself (I assume rapport), but it is miles better than trying to create attraction.

Trying to create attraction is how most guys end up looking like try hards/weirdos/virgins.

Better to be delusional than a try-hard. It's the lesser of the two evils.
Honestly, as long as I reach my Bang goals, I don't really care about flakes anymore haha. I'd like to just be authentically me, flowing, and just use little bits of the Game knowledge that I have.

Since my only goal in the short term is to get a certain amount of pvssy, I'm just worried that I may be leaving ass on the table. You know what I mean?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who only focus on women who already are attracted to them are just trying to protect there egos and have easy work, it's not like you cant fvck girls who are not naturally attracted to you so why not just do both? Hit on bishes, the ones who are naturally attracted to you and the ones who you have to generate attraction to, I do both.

Hit on women, black, white, tall or short, high interest or low interest, who cares, I dont chase, i just put the offer out there and she can take it or leave the offer right there on the table for someone else to get.

The guys who get the most pvssy do both, there is no one way or another, I see a girl I want and I make a move, whatever happens is not up to me, it's up to the universe lol........

And it doesn't matter to me anyway because I assume every girl likes me, so yin my world every girl is high interest to me.

Also, I dont believe in building attraction, if shes not into you then theres nothing you can do, but I fvck those women as well so, shrugs
So assume attraction, be authentically me, and keep talking to girls. Dope, I can make that happen

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep assume attraction.
Im still lacking in experience compared to some ppl here, ive only been on mostly str since separated.
But yeah i just act like myself in a non appologetic way, even with my short coming i approach then heads on, idc what they think about it ik what im worth.
Has been working very well so far.
Awesome. That's exactly how I want to be. Not that I can't use Game Techniques. It's just I'm tired of putting on a persona while I approach women.

By being myself in a non apologetic way, I'm not leaving any pvssy on the table am I?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Get a good haircut
Get better fitting clothes
Get fit
Stand up straight

It's not that hard to boost yourself a few points in attraction

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. That's exactly how I want to be. Not that I can't use Game Techniques. It's just I'm tired of putting on a persona while I approach women.

By being myself in a non apologetic way, I'm not leaving any pvssy on the table am I?
idk man
but idc, i wont be fake just to please those ***** lollll

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is an interesting observation I've made throughout my years of dating: I've gotten laid way more times when I was able to do something that made me stand out. For example, when I played soccer, I got a lot of attention from females as I was pretty good. As soon as I stopped playing, the attention reduced. Quite a bit. And I'm not an ugly dude. Does this mean women's natural attraction dropped for me? I wouldn't say so. I just became another decent looking guy who blends in with the rest. So my suggestion for you is find something that separates you from everyone else. Whether it's playing guitar, playing a sport, leading a prayer group. Anything really, where you can show you're DIFFERENT.

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of you all discussing this topic. I think it's pretty important and deserves it's own thread.

So we all know that it's easier when women have a natural attraction towards you. They don't string you along, they don't play their little attention/validation games, and they make it very easy for you to sleep with them.

But is that to say you should only deal with women who have a high attraction level towards you? I've seen two different perspectives on it, from Roosh V and AMS.

Roosh V:
"Don’t waste your time trying to create attraction. Instead, find a girl who is already naturally attracted to you."

But AMS basically says:
"You guys only want to fvck women who have an initial high interest in you? If so, go ahead and unpledge your $5, cause you're wasting your time. The whole point of Alpha Male Strategies is to fvck b!tches who are ON THE FENCE. Anyone can fvck a girl with high interest. If you're only limiting yourself to high interest b!tches, you're leaving a whole lot of @ss on the table. I'd say about 60% of the women you meet are going to have an initial low interest. Learn to fvck that girl that sees you as a 5, or 6."

This goes into what I was saying about raising interest. I want to know how to raise a woman's interest. I think I agree with perspective B a bit more.... But I'll need to keep improving/getting in the field until I can get it there.

But I wanted to know, what do you all think?
You're trying to reinvent the wheel. Use some common sense. Good looking, high status guys (wealthy) are always going to come out on top.

How much time do you need to decide if a woman is hot or at least f-ckable? That's how long it takes for a woman to size you up. A split second.

Reaction score
As an example, I'm currently taking a night class and there are at least 3 married women who are throwing themselves at me in front of their husbands. They're all older (and married) so I'm not interested but they are are all down to f-ck.

Most of the younger women are fat, so this class kinda sucks for finding hot women lol.

I'm already overloaded with options so this class isn't necessary for me to find ass, but the point is being elite in attractiveness makes things so much easier. There aren't many girls who are "on the fence": they are just attracted but trying to fight their attraction.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an example, I'm currently taking a night class and there are at least 3 married women who are throwing themselves at me in front of their husbands. They're all older (and married) so I'm not interested but they are are all down to f-ck.

Most of the younger women are fat, so this class kinda sucks for finding hot women lol.

I'm already overloaded with options so this class isn't necessary for me to find ass, but the point is being elite in attractiveness makes things so much easier. There aren't many girls who are "on the fence": they are just attracted but trying to fight their attraction.
Yeah, you do have to get your foot in the door through attractiveness. Then your Game gets you the ass.

The more attractive you are to the woman, the less Game you need

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The above remarks only makes sense to nerds but it is wholly incorrect and grossly misleading.

The only constant attraction for women is power, nothing else matters.

If u r in a setting like a nightclub, then the one with the most power is good looking men.

If u r in a setting that's political, then the most attractive men there are those that holds significant sway. They hold the most power.

If u r in a sports setting, then the most attractive men will be those who has glory in the sports arena. They too hold the most power.

If u r in a gang prone area or setting, then the men with the most authority within that sphere will be the most attractive - the powerful.

If u r in a club that plays live music, then the most attractive men there will be those who sings and play the instruments.

You hv power, you will hv women, the more larger ur sphere of influence, the more bigger the attraction.

You can be the most handsome man in the sports arena and if you are not a player but just a fan then u r nothing compared to the ugliest sportsman.