MySpace Mackin'

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, how do you guys start a convo with someone new in MySpace. the first message for me always seems akward, and i was wondering you guys' opening messages.

ThatDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to go is a simple Hello, thats what I do in my space =]

just tittle the message hey

and in the body type: Hi

then u continue after her reply with questions =]

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think MySpace has much value towards anything, but just apply simple policies I guess.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't search for friends on myspace.. I usually get like 2-3 random friend requests a day form girls wanting to add me.. haha But I think a great way to start interacting with chicks on myspace would be simply saying

"hey, wassup.. I saw you on myspace and read your profile and seen your pics.. you seem like a cool person... You got AIM or somethin?....."

Like that.. hehe

Here's a sample one I got from some chick today that randomly added me on myspace:

"hey... my name is ashley... i added u b/c i readur profile and u seem like a kewl person and lplus i think ur hot... so yea... lol...and thanx.. welcome to mine... "

Anyways, best of luck bro...

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeonBase
I usually don't search for friends on myspace.. I usually get like 2-3 random friend requests a day form girls wanting to add me.. haha But I think a great way to start interacting with chicks on myspace would be simply saying

"hey, wassup.. I saw you on myspace and read your profile and seen your pics.. you seem like a cool person... You got AIM or somethin?....."

Like that.. hehe

Here's a sample one I got from some chick today that randomly added me on myspace:

"hey... my name is ashley... i added u b/c i readur profile and u seem like a kewl person and lplus i think ur hot... so yea... lol...and thanx.. welcome to mine... "

Anyways, best of luck bro...
Wow, Ashley sounds like a real winner, haha. How old is she, 13?

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the help

for the record: not a net-dating kinda guy, just playing around wiht it, and hey, if it gets me laid screw it

anyhow, thanks

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
neonbase what sort of pics do you have up? and whats the best approach a profile full of info or just a little so they have to find out themselves?

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your never gonna meet her and she lives out of the area then dont even try .... unless u just wanna make a friend....just saying

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
i only contact chicks within 20 miles of me to take care of that little issue

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JesterX
neonbase what sort of pics do you have up? and whats the best approach a profile full of info or just a little so they have to find out themselves?
Hey bro... I kinda liek to put info that would get the person interested in me (example: how I play the piano).. I personally think that's a nice touch.. And yeah you can see my main pic by going to my myspace.. http://www.myspace.com/neonbase

You can see my profile and kinda get an idea..

Oh yeah, that other dude was almost right.. lol That Ashley chick was only 14.. I dunno, but I don't really dig chicks more than a year younger/older than me...