“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My secretary, I made a move. Is this a rejection?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Yessir!!! That's good chit. I wonder what changed her mind, lol.
Dominant frame, charisma, boldness, connection we have. I didn’t show weak ever. Only on the board telling my real feelings but always hiding it from her playing my game. She can still flake by the way.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Not to be a pessimist man..but that's a lot of time between now and next Wednesday for things to fall through with a 20 yo flighty chick.

There's a track record of you being disappointed 100% of the time with this chick.

Good luck man.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I was trying to define it like a brazilian ju jujitsu match. If you give her the same attention that you were before and your not hitting, she won't "need" or even "want" to fvck you, because you will have slipped back into the exact same alignment that you where in when you needed to fvck her and she was just enjoying the attention. In order to penetrate her your going to have to put it into an alignment that you haven't been in before. Perhaps you have a lady you like more than her, you keep it professional with her, thusly not giving her any of that intense energy. She's going to be starving for that type of attention from you. But you can't give it in the same form. It has to be her idea to suck or fvck you.
Exactly.. The chick from my work place was hot towards me.. The moment my attention for her increased (and it was slightly) she became cold.

And flaked twice.. I withdrew attention for only 10 days.. Ended up flirting with her yesterday... And today she gave me a blow job and hand job.

I haven't texted her today.. Neither will I text her again.. I have got what I wanted.

If she wants the D from me further down the line.. She will have to make an effort and start reaching out.

Also I will give her very little attention at work..

I am not willing to jump hurdles for any sloot.. Especially this one, as she will never be girlfriend material.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly.. The chick from my work place was hot towards me.. The moment my attention for her increased (and it was slightly) she became cold.

And flaked twice.. I withdrew attention for only 10 days.. Ended up flirting with her yesterday... And today she gave me a blow job and hand job.

I haven't texted her today.. Neither will I text her again.. I have got what I wanted.

If she wants the D from me further down the line.. She will have to make an effort and start reaching out.

Also I will give her very little attention at work..

I am not willing to jump hurdles for any sloot.. Especially this one, as she will never be girlfriend material.
Especially after you see how these things work... I like how you pointed out that you being hot towards her, made her cold. You being cold towards her, got her starting to "rush in".
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
If you intend to fire her anytime soon then do fck her. Just make sure you keep it professional so that she won’t feel used .
i did fcked some women that work for me but never one that i was not intending to fire.

Just recently one that i fcked told me she found a very well payed job and that she could work for a couple of times and then she had to quit working for me. So i lost no time and banged her . What i loved is when i proceeded she was telling me this can’t happen(we were both naked on my bedroom) because I’m her boss and my reply to her was , not anymore because she just quit working for me . She tried to pull up the relationship card on me but i kept it professional and acted like nothing happened.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
If that is true it is only because you have allowed it to happen.
Yeah i meant in general. When women always get a guys attention and control him 24/7 they dont value him similar to us when a girl is too easy. They must be in post nut clarity mode the whole time because they shower in attention
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Not to be a pessimist man..but that's a lot of time between now and next Wednesday for things to fall through with a 20 yo flighty chick.

There's a track record of you being disappointed 100% of the time with this chick.

Good luck man.
I will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Yeah i meant in general. When women always get a guys attention and control him 24/7 they dont value him similar to us when a girl is too easy. They must be in post nut clarity mode the whole time because they shower in attention
I find it hilarious that guys think most of these women are out having sex with 20 different guys when it's many times the exact opposite...I know far more women who go into self-isolation no sex mode for months than I know guys who do that.

Yeah there are some women out banging a bunch of different guys but there are a lot who go on a few dates, get discouraged and then don't try again for a few months. Rinse and repeat that cycle a few times and it gets to 6 months pretty quick...
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.
[/QUOTE]

Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January. We’ll see, whatever happens I did what I had to do.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.
Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January.z
[/QUOTE]

So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January.z
So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
[/QUOTE]

who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh
[/QUOTE]

You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh
You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say it's an ego thing. It's more like if she flakes or fvck around again OP will lose interest in fvcking her anyway so her possible flirting again after that would be pointless and would create sh1ty atmosphere in work area. It's easier to fire her so you don't have to deal with that b1tch in no way anymore.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh
[/QUOTE]


Dude I do think it's a little unfair for you to take away her livelihood, her way and means to pay the bills & make ends meet, on the grounds that she rejected you.

Especially if she has a child.. That's a little harsh man!
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.
I wouldn't say it's an ego thing. It's more like if she flakes or fvck around again OP will lose interest in fvcking her anyway so her possible flirting again after that would be pointless and would create sh1ty atmosphere in work area. It's easier to fire her so you don't have to deal with that b1tch in no way anymore.
[/QUOTE]
Exactley.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top