Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My secretary, I made a move. Is this a rejection?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to define it like a brazilian ju jujitsu match. If you give her the same attention that you were before and your not hitting, she won't "need" or even "want" to fvck you, because you will have slipped back into the exact same alignment that you where in when you needed to fvck her and she was just enjoying the attention. In order to penetrate her your going to have to put it into an alignment that you haven't been in before. Perhaps you have a lady you like more than her, you keep it professional with her, thusly not giving her any of that intense energy. She's going to be starving for that type of attention from you. But you can't give it in the same form. It has to be her idea to suck or fvck you.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessir!!! That's good chit. I wonder what changed her mind, lol.
Dominant frame, charisma, boldness, connection we have. I didn’t show weak ever. Only on the board telling my real feelings but always hiding it from her playing my game. She can still flake by the way.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a pessimist man..but that's a lot of time between now and next Wednesday for things to fall through with a 20 yo flighty chick.

There's a track record of you being disappointed 100% of the time with this chick.

Good luck man.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to define it like a brazilian ju jujitsu match. If you give her the same attention that you were before and your not hitting, she won't "need" or even "want" to fvck you, because you will have slipped back into the exact same alignment that you where in when you needed to fvck her and she was just enjoying the attention. In order to penetrate her your going to have to put it into an alignment that you haven't been in before. Perhaps you have a lady you like more than her, you keep it professional with her, thusly not giving her any of that intense energy. She's going to be starving for that type of attention from you. But you can't give it in the same form. It has to be her idea to suck or fvck you.
Exactly.. The chick from my work place was hot towards me.. The moment my attention for her increased (and it was slightly) she became cold.

And flaked twice.. I withdrew attention for only 10 days.. Ended up flirting with her yesterday... And today she gave me a blow job and hand job.

I haven't texted her today.. Neither will I text her again.. I have got what I wanted.

If she wants the D from me further down the line.. She will have to make an effort and start reaching out.

Also I will give her very little attention at work..

I am not willing to jump hurdles for any sloot.. Especially this one, as she will never be girlfriend material.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.. The chick from my work place was hot towards me.. The moment my attention for her increased (and it was slightly) she became cold.

And flaked twice.. I withdrew attention for only 10 days.. Ended up flirting with her yesterday... And today she gave me a blow job and hand job.

I haven't texted her today.. Neither will I text her again.. I have got what I wanted.

If she wants the D from me further down the line.. She will have to make an effort and start reaching out.

Also I will give her very little attention at work..

I am not willing to jump hurdles for any sloot.. Especially this one, as she will never be girlfriend material.
Especially after you see how these things work... I like how you pointed out that you being hot towards her, made her cold. You being cold towards her, got her starting to "rush in".

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you intend to fire her anytime soon then do fck her. Just make sure you keep it professional so that she won’t feel used .
i did fcked some women that work for me but never one that i was not intending to fire.

Just recently one that i fcked told me she found a very well payed job and that she could work for a couple of times and then she had to quit working for me. So i lost no time and banged her . What i loved is when i proceeded she was telling me this can’t happen(we were both naked on my bedroom) because I’m her boss and my reply to her was , not anymore because she just quit working for me . She tried to pull up the relationship card on me but i kept it professional and acted like nothing happened.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is true it is only because you have allowed it to happen.
Yeah i meant in general. When women always get a guys attention and control him 24/7 they dont value him similar to us when a girl is too easy. They must be in post nut clarity mode the whole time because they shower in attention

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not to be a pessimist man..but that's a lot of time between now and next Wednesday for things to fall through with a 20 yo flighty chick.

There's a track record of you being disappointed 100% of the time with this chick.

Good luck man.
I will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah i meant in general. When women always get a guys attention and control him 24/7 they dont value him similar to us when a girl is too easy. They must be in post nut clarity mode the whole time because they shower in attention
I find it hilarious that guys think most of these women are out having sex with 20 different guys when it's many times the exact opposite...I know far more women who go into self-isolation no sex mode for months than I know guys who do that.

Yeah there are some women out banging a bunch of different guys but there are a lot who go on a few dates, get discouraged and then don't try again for a few months. Rinse and repeat that cycle a few times and it gets to 6 months pretty quick...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.
[/QUOTE]

Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January. We’ll see, whatever happens I did what I had to do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January.z
[/QUOTE]

So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January.z
So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
[/QUOTE]

who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh
[/QUOTE]

You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say it's an ego thing. It's more like if she flakes or fvck around again OP will lose interest in fvcking her anyway so her possible flirting again after that would be pointless and would create sh1ty atmosphere in work area. It's easier to fire her so you don't have to deal with that b1tch in no way anymore.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Dude I do think it's a little unfair for you to take away her livelihood, her way and means to pay the bills & make ends meet, on the grounds that she rejected you.

Especially if she has a child.. That's a little harsh man!