bat soup
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2020
- Messages
- 4,210
- Reaction score
- 4,701
- Age
- 46
Sounds good. Well done!I asked her out and she said yes. Next Wednesday and she reacted super happy that she wants.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Sounds good. Well done!I asked her out and she said yes. Next Wednesday and she reacted super happy that she wants.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yessir!!! That's good chit. I wonder what changed her mind, lol.I asked her out and she said yes. Next Wednesday and she reacted super happy that she wants.
It was so hard to pull it off cuz she works for meSounds good. Well done!
****ing crazy morherfuxker I know I’m laughing out loud in my car thinking of the maniac i really amThis guy really is The Gambino
Dominant frame, charisma, boldness, connection we have. I didn’t show weak ever. Only on the board telling my real feelings but always hiding it from her playing my game. She can still flake by the way.Yessir!!! That's good chit. I wonder what changed her mind, lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Exactly.. The chick from my work place was hot towards me.. The moment my attention for her increased (and it was slightly) she became cold.I was trying to define it like a brazilian ju jujitsu match. If you give her the same attention that you were before and your not hitting, she won't "need" or even "want" to fvck you, because you will have slipped back into the exact same alignment that you where in when you needed to fvck her and she was just enjoying the attention. In order to penetrate her your going to have to put it into an alignment that you haven't been in before. Perhaps you have a lady you like more than her, you keep it professional with her, thusly not giving her any of that intense energy. She's going to be starving for that type of attention from you. But you can't give it in the same form. It has to be her idea to suck or fvck you.
Especially after you see how these things work... I like how you pointed out that you being hot towards her, made her cold. You being cold towards her, got her starting to "rush in".Exactly.. The chick from my work place was hot towards me.. The moment my attention for her increased (and it was slightly) she became cold.
And flaked twice.. I withdrew attention for only 10 days.. Ended up flirting with her yesterday... And today she gave me a blow job and hand job.
I haven't texted her today.. Neither will I text her again.. I have got what I wanted.
If she wants the D from me further down the line.. She will have to make an effort and start reaching out.
Also I will give her very little attention at work..
I am not willing to jump hurdles for any sloot.. Especially this one, as she will never be girlfriend material.
If that is true it is only because you have allowed it to happen.It's crazy how less of a fvck you give about them once you had them where you want right?
And girls have us where they want almost all the time..
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yeah i meant in general. When women always get a guys attention and control him 24/7 they dont value him similar to us when a girl is too easy. They must be in post nut clarity mode the whole time because they shower in attentionIf that is true it is only because you have allowed it to happen.
I will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.Not to be a pessimist man..but that's a lot of time between now and next Wednesday for things to fall through with a 20 yo flighty chick.
There's a track record of you being disappointed 100% of the time with this chick.
Good luck man.
I find it hilarious that guys think most of these women are out having sex with 20 different guys when it's many times the exact opposite...I know far more women who go into self-isolation no sex mode for months than I know guys who do that.Yeah i meant in general. When women always get a guys attention and control him 24/7 they dont value him similar to us when a girl is too easy. They must be in post nut clarity mode the whole time because they shower in attention
Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January.zI will bet on a flake or some excuse where she isn't able to make it. Not 100% but I'd say 90% chance od that happening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
So you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.Possible yeah, but then I’ll have my answer for life. I can cut off all sh*t with her and stop the flirting forever she can’t string me along anymore. And even fire her , her contract ends in January.z
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhhSo you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhhSo you need to fire her to save your ego? She was there to work for you, not suck your c0ck.
I wouldn't say it's an ego thing. It's more like if she flakes or fvck around again OP will lose interest in fvcking her anyway so her possible flirting again after that would be pointless and would create sh1ty atmosphere in work area. It's easier to fire her so you don't have to deal with that b1tch in no way anymore.You can replace her at any time. But before you do that you should probably replace the entire mindset you are operating with as a business owner before you hire the next person...or at least let them know you expect them to spend an hour a week underneath your desk giving you blowj0bs as part of their job responsibilities so they can fairly decide whether they want to be subjected to that or not.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.