"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

My personal ad on Yahoo personals!

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
They temporarily let me out of the insane asylum, I shall make the most of it and I will prove to my attendants that my judgment is clear, but I first must find a mate to show them that someone else thinks the same.

I have a personal ad on Yahoo personals…The old man still has a little fire in him yet…I lied about my age and put it at 30 vs. my 41 years – why not - women lie all the time about their age.
All this talk about chasing women on SoSuave, has motivated me to be more aggressive in my own romantic pursuits. I have been an excellent Don Juan ‘keyboard jockey’,.but now I must take some time off from helping my fellow Don Juans and start helping myself by taking care of own female interests.

Now it is your turn to advise me, don’t be too cruel, as you guys already know from reading my posts, I have a very sensitive nature. :D

Here is the face behind the mind, and the brawn behind the brains. I have a pic with my Puerto Rican garb on. - when I wear this gear the ladies best beware of my presence!

Look for the headline, "Seeking athletic sweet fun girl, yes you" My username is "allnamesitriedaretakenalready" "all names I tried are taken already."

PuertoRican_Lover

If that link doesn't work then try this one...

PR_L

or this one...

PR_Lover

Or look up my profile on Yahoo personals search engine

Search for - I am a woman seeking a man - age 30 to 30 - zip code 53211 (Milwaukee, WI.) And if you want to narrow search then look for hispanic/latino. Type in this the web adress... http://personals.yahoo.com/ or go to the link provided, Yahoo search link...

Yahoo Personals search engine
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I promise you...

Lying on your profile isn't a good idea.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Your link doesn't work dude.

Some general advice - before you post a picture up, pick a couple and post them on hotornot.com.

Make sure your profile is consistant with the picture you posted, otherwise the ladies won't respond.

I will comment more when I actually see your ad
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
Ok got it now. Not bad, though if you insist on lieing about your age you might want to raise it to 35 or higher.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I tried that Yahoo Personals and it did not work for me. Maybe I was a bit too picky, but none of the women ever responded to any of my e-mails.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I just tried the link and it works fine!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
" We had a problem generating your search results.

Please go to Refine Search, review your criteria and save your search again to correct this problem.
"

You probably have something cached or whatever... What searchoptions did you use to find you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
hold on - I'll try to fix it!
 

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Meeting chicks online is an EXCUSE. :mad:
Meh... meeting chicks is meeting chicks. They ain't less REAL because your first contact was online.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I changed it, and then it worked again.

ok, so what address do I cut and paste to make it work - the first time I was in my mailbox, so maybe that is why it didn't work - the second address I pasted was through the Yahoo search engine that brought me to my profile - what other way is there to link a personal ad??
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
you have to log into your yahoo account with your name /pw, then goto "view my profile" , then cut n paste that address

or if there is a "email this to a friend" click it, the copy the address once the ad pops up

you cant get the correct link by just doing a search.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I tried it a third way...now does it work?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Meeting chicks online is an EXCUSE. :mad:
Not taking advantage of a viable medium as an alternative is the excuse for a lack of skills. What are you afraid of?
 

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Sarging online is a waste of time and should be left to those who have problems with their image, who have speech impariment or who are damn shy.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by PUA_GUY
Sarging online is a waste of time and should be left to those who have problems with their image, who have speech impariment or who are damn shy.
I bet you're the type that couldn't pick up a woman in a foreign country because you couldn't speak the language.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
When you have your ah "Puerto Rican garb on", you sorta remind me of the Johnny Depp "cool" image. I would go for that look if I was you.

Good luck with the profile. Oh yeah, and I would just put your age as your real age. After all, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Lenny Kravitz etc are around this age (40) anyways, a LOT of woman go for their mature style.

Take it easy
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top