Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My personal ad on Yahoo personals!

Reaction score
Coldcoal, IMO, I wouldn't add or elaborate on anything.
Less is more. Good pics. I think it's a very good ad.
--------------------------

Sometimes simplicity is best called for – be a mystery, only to reveal yourself to those who are worthy and who beckon to your call!

Jakethasnake,
Hey PRL, I'm diggin' the profile man. Nicely done.
I'd also discourage lying about your age - whether or not you're 41 doesn't even matter since you don't look a day over 30. You've got that youthful look going, which is pretty common amongst Asians and Hispanics. White people tend to age pretty badly in comparison, because they have little fat in their faces. This means they can get that model-like 'angular' look when they're young, but it all goes to shiet quicky when then skin loses its elasticity as they age. Count your blessings that you're aging well!
----------------------------------

You are right, It is mostly tied to genetics. My mom and dad are in their 70’s and have no wrinkles around their eyes (none of their siblings do). Men seek women mainly for their beauty, this is our first attraction and the reason we pursue. This visual physical attraction is also genetically placed within the male, we seem to be hardwired for it! From my experience, a woman’s beauty is closely tied to her age (youth), anyone that thinks otherwise needs to live a little longer.

Can you imagine if a woman’s beauty never vanished, the havoc that this would wreak in society and within the family? Arrogance and a haughty spirit seem to accompany such beauty (as we all know). Women humble themselves tremendously once they recognize that their beauty is fleeting and they change their attitude and behavior to accommodate that ‘special’ someone (read chump) to live the rest of their lives with! Usually this recognition of their fate takes place at the age of 27.

E-Z Rider,
Maybe take some pics where you're smiling? At least a couple? I hear girls like that. Pretty good ad tho. Hey man.

You notice my lack of joviality too. I’m going more for that masculine serious ‘so-suave’ look:cool: girls find so irresistible, but maybe I should add some humor to my ad so they know I have a lighter side. I don’t like my smile. When I smile I look like a madman that has just been released from an insane asylum – wait a minute, I was just released from the ‘mad-house’!:D

Don Ronny, Checked your profile and all I can say is
YAWWWNN
Wheres the PERSONALITY here?

You seem so serious.

You should try qualifying these chicks with your requirements.

"Ultra hot latin stud seeks rich, gorgeous and intelligent hottie who can cook, clean and give pro-qiality massages. Fat women and non-virgins need not apply."

Okay dont use that example, but you get my drift right? As it stands right now you dont seem all that fun, and we all know you are capable of much more interesting profile.

Buena suerte con las mujeres y que Dios te protege de las putas!

Don, Don’t fall asleep and lose interest in me now, with whom will I have my debates with, regarding how to define a 'hor' and the '‘hor condition’ in our society, if it is not you?:p

Requirements? You are right – I just might insert your ad suggestion verbatim.:)

I usually show my personality once I engage with them through e-mail. I’ll post an actual e-mail that I have already sent, at a later time in another post.

I don’t want to qualify them too much, because if they don’t meet one criterion they may flee from my grasp without my say-so. I can reject them once I get their initial contact – this puts the power in my hands.

A lot of girls do tell me I look menacing (that's what prison time does to a man), little they know that I am the opposite, well in certain respects with women, they may be right:)

Don’s Spanish is pretty good, here is the translation…

“Good luck with the women, and may God protect you from the hors!”

Thanks for the blessing …but I think the hor matter is solely in my hands, literally and figuratively speaking!:D Thanks for the replies, guys!

Last edited:

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, your right there dude. I haven't givin up on online dating, but I'm not holding my breathe. I also have a match.com profile and women seem to have viewed it. Got 47 hits. Only on "wink," but I wasn't interested in the member. I'll still keep my accounts active(non-paying), but I will focus on the traditional way for now.

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I don't need to, I found my current HB on the net over a year ago. You just keep looking and keep telling yourself that you have the skills, it's good for a laugh or two.
You dont get it do ya? Internet is for retards like you have NO ****ing balls to approach in person and have NO game to engage LIVE targets, not some psycho UG that sits at home and your furiously masterbating over her thinking shes a model!
Whatever floats your boat Mr ONLINE DJ LOL!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PUA_GUY
You dont get it do ya? Internet is for retards like you have NO ****ing balls to approach in person and have NO game to engage LIVE targets, not some psycho UG that sits at home and your furiously masterbating over her thinking shes a model!
Whatever floats your boat Mr ONLINE DJ LOL!
You must be deaf, dumb and stupid or just illiterate. I said that I have a GF. You should cut back on your Internet use and get "Hooked on Phonics."

It really makes me laugh at DJ wannabes who have the IQ of a crushed pebble with a personality to match come online and hate on guys that they wish they could be.

Is it true that people like you that have such a frustrating life that you have to go online and denounce anything that is beyond your comprehension? Or are you really this lame all of the time?

Just curious, AFCs can be so amusing so tell me what goes on in your day to day life that is so great?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Porto,

The picture is scary rather than inviting. Have a laid back confindent look, not a scary I'm-zoning-in-on-my-target look. The name, although original, is not that fantastic. I'd advice something else, try... maybe... PuertoRican_Lover or something to that effect with the underscore placed somewhere else.

So, what are you in the insane asylum for?

retrievher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say, no excuses, trying to pick up online is a waste, I'm sure that a lot of people have some success, however, didn't you meet the most broken chicks? I followed through on one who was absolutely nothing like she said she was, I still paid for dinner and walked away. This was years ago, but unless youre gonna get the nutsack and do some face to face, I gotta say -m Bollocks!

Happily over a case of oneitis from a while back, I've realized life is a buffet and most poor suckers don't grab a plate.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by retrievher
I gotta say, no excuses, trying to pick up online is a waste, I'm sure that a lot of people have some success, however, didn't you meet the most broken chicks? I followed through on one who was absolutely nothing like she said she was, I still paid for dinner and walked away. This was years ago, but unless youre gonna get the nutsack and do some face to face, I gotta say -m Bollocks!

Happily over a case of oneitis from a while back, I've realized life is a buffet and most poor suckers don't grab a plate.
Look at online dating as a Zero Effort PickUp. I know some hot chicks who are "experimenting" with online dating. I don't do it, but I can see the rationale behind it. You spend zero $$$ and still get #s.

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be deaf, dumb and stupid or just illiterate. I said that I have a GF. You should cut back on your Internet use and get "Hooked on Phonics."
Yeah you got an Internet UG for a GF. *Clap clap* im happy for you!

It really makes me laugh at DJ wannabes who have the IQ of a crushed pebble with a personality to match come online and hate on guys that they wish they could be.

In my dictionary DJ = disk jockey, a seducer = PUA or ASFer.

Is it true that people like you that have such a frustrating life that you have to go online and denounce anything that is beyond your comprehension? Or are you really this lame all of the time?

Is it true that you and your UG GF resort to cybersex cos you cant get any real ***** in REAL life or simply cos you cant get it up to her too?

Just curious, AFCs can be so amusing so tell me what goes on in your day to day life that is so great?

Just re read your "How great it is to PU on the Internet" posts and you will be very amused!

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by retrievher
Na this is Francisco d'Anconia's ideal sarging environment, either hes too physically deformed or his lack of personality seems to keep him in his dark bedroom sarging UGs and psychos online!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Na this is Francisco d'Anconia's ideal sarging environment, either hes too physically deformed or his lack of personality seems to keep him in his dark bedroom sarging UGs and psychos online!
Sounds like you speak from experience. What happened, too many fake telephone numbers? Too many times being stood up? Too many years being breast fed?

Try a comeback that's interesting, I'm becoming bored. :eek:

Sparring with mental midgets doesn't hold my interest for very long.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

Jakethasnake,

You are right, It is mostly tied to genetics. My mom and dad are in their 70’s and have no wrinkles around their eyes (none of their siblings do). Men seek women mainly for their beauty, this is our first attraction and the reason we pursue. This visual physical attraction is also genetically placed within the male, we seem to be hardwired for it! From my experience, a woman’s beauty is closely tied to her age (youth), anyone that thinks otherwise needs to live a little longer.

Can you imagine if a woman’s beauty never vanished, the havoc that this would wreak in society and within the family? Arrogance and a haughty spirit seem to accompany such beauty (as we all know). Women humble themselves tremendously once they recognize that their beauty is fleeting and they change their attitude and behavior to accommodate that ‘special’ someone (read chump) to live the rest of their lives with! Usually this recognition of their fate takes place at the age of 27.

LOL, especially on that last paragraph. :D It's SO true. Experience and failures make a man humble, and GETTING OLD AND UGLY is what make a woman humble. I agree 100% :p

retrievher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think its better time spent doing laundry or planning for next years taxes, why bother with getting numbers and massaging some chick who you've never even seen in person and probably smells like a horse or has flesh eating disease?
just my .02

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you speak from experience. What happened, too many fake telephone numbers? Too many times being stood up? Too many years being breast fed?

Try a comeback that's interesting, I'm becoming bored. :eek:

Sparring with mental midgets doesn't hold my interest for very long.
Judging by such a lame come back can we all say: OWNED!
:D

Anyway I got better stuff to do than argue retarded questions. If you like sarging the net on hours a day and PUing one UG every month for doing so then be it.

If you want to really sarge then use MM, GWM, TD, Swingcat etc and sarge in REAL life...
good luck lil dude!

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy that was preaching to us about pre-marital sex and morals? Yet you lie about your age in an attempt to trick women who would normally not be interested.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, just wondering

Reaction score
DJZ, yes I am he!

I put 30 as my age because women put age as a requirement because they don't want men that look much older than them by their side...so this is merely for 'search engine' purposes and I put the age closer to the age that I look and not to my 'real' age. No one has yet to tell me I look older than 28 so I actually put it higher than that because I don't want to shock them to badly. Going from 30 to 40 seems less severe than 20-something to 40. I obviously will state my age once I talk of my life experiences.

Most women will go for a man who is 40 and looks 25 and not reject him because they will have the best of both worlds - youthful looks and maturity and stability! Let alone if you add that he is a millionaire or famous, then women somehow see age as a non factor - I wonder why that is..hhmmmm.

So you see it is not necessarily the age that bothers women, it is the looks that come with the older age and the age gap could be overcomed bywhat treasures the man has to offer. Most women know that older men won't cheat on them for a younger woman (this is their greatest fear as women age) because he already has young one on his arn.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look very good for your age.

I would say, add a few more "Relaxed" or smiling photo's. Don't be so serious.

Spice up your profile read a little. Put something in there that you have real passion for.

Don't lie about your age.

Would you want a woman to lie about the fact that she has kids - just to get her foot in the door?

No you wouldn't.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by such a lame come back can we all say: OWNED!
:D

Anyway I got better stuff to do than argue retarded questions. If you like sarging the net on hours a day and PUing one UG every month for doing so then be it.

If you want to really sarge then use MM, GWM, TD, Swingcat etc and sarge in REAL life...
good luck lil dude!
:eek: yawn...:eek:

If you'd attempt to contribute some viable information instead proving that you are an AFC by denouncing things that are beyond your comprehention. Maybe then you would be taken seriously. Like another poster has said, maybe you should read The Bible and learn something instead of being so frustrated because you've crashed and burned so often. The purpose of the board is to help one another, you're just venting like other AFCs that don't get it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am at an university campus now...sargimg...will update you later!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
DJZ, yes I am he!

I put 30 as my age because women put age as a requirement because they don't want men that look much older than them by their side...so this is merely for 'search engine' purposes and I put the age closer to the age that I look and not to my 'real' age. No one has yet to tell me I look older than 28 so I actually put it higher than that because I don't want to shock them to badly. Going from 30 to 40 seems less severe than 20-something to 40. I obviously will state my age once I talk of my life experiences.
That makes sense PL, but don't sell yourself short. If you have a youthful attitude to match your looks you should not have a problem. Beefing up your profile with the active things that you will show that you aren't old at 41. Women are driven toward confident men. Being proud of your age while not letting it hold you back is one way to do it.

Just something to consider.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would use some more pictures of you smiling and some with that puppy wouldnt hurt either.

I heard of a guy that changed his online pic to one of him in the water in the Caribbean with two dolphins that were kissing him on each cheek and his responses went from 5 or 6 per day to way over 100 just from changing the pic.

Ive also heard that the more specific your ad is (what you like, the type of woman youre looking for etc) that generally you will get more responses. Its like the women try to qualify themselves for you or something.