Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My personal ad on Yahoo personals!

Reaction score
They temporarily let me out of the insane asylum, I shall make the most of it and I will prove to my attendants that my judgment is clear, but I first must find a mate to show them that someone else thinks the same.

I have a personal ad on Yahoo personals…The old man still has a little fire in him yet…I lied about my age and put it at 30 vs. my 41 years – why not - women lie all the time about their age.
All this talk about chasing women on SoSuave, has motivated me to be more aggressive in my own romantic pursuits. I have been an excellent Don Juan ‘keyboard jockey’,.but now I must take some time off from helping my fellow Don Juans and start helping myself by taking care of own female interests.

Now it is your turn to advise me, don’t be too cruel, as you guys already know from reading my posts, I have a very sensitive nature. :D

Here is the face behind the mind, and the brawn behind the brains. I have a pic with my Puerto Rican garb on. - when I wear this gear the ladies best beware of my presence!

Look for the headline, "Seeking athletic sweet fun girl, yes you" My username is "allnamesitriedaretakenalready" "all names I tried are taken already."

PuertoRican_Lover

If that link doesn't work then try this one...

PR_L

or this one...

PR_Lover

Or look up my profile on Yahoo personals search engine

Search for - I am a woman seeking a man - age 30 to 30 - zip code 53211 (Milwaukee, WI.) And if you want to narrow search then look for hispanic/latino. Type in this the web adress... http://personals.yahoo.com/ or go to the link provided, Yahoo search link...

Yahoo Personals search engine

Last edited:

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I promise you...

Lying on your profile isn't a good idea.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your link doesn't work dude.

Some general advice - before you post a picture up, pick a couple and post them on hotornot.com.

Make sure your profile is consistant with the picture you posted, otherwise the ladies won't respond.

I will comment more when I actually see your ad

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok got it now. Not bad, though if you insist on lieing about your age you might want to raise it to 35 or higher.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried that Yahoo Personals and it did not work for me. Maybe I was a bit too picky, but none of the women ever responded to any of my e-mails.

Reaction score
I just tried the link and it works fine!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" We had a problem generating your search results.

Please go to Refine Search, review your criteria and save your search again to correct this problem.
"

You probably have something cached or whatever... What searchoptions did you use to find you?

Reaction score
hold on - I'll try to fix it!

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Meeting chicks online is an EXCUSE. :mad:
Meh... meeting chicks is meeting chicks. They ain't less REAL because your first contact was online.

Reaction score
I changed it, and then it worked again.

ok, so what address do I cut and paste to make it work - the first time I was in my mailbox, so maybe that is why it didn't work - the second address I pasted was through the Yahoo search engine that brought me to my profile - what other way is there to link a personal ad??

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to log into your yahoo account with your name /pw, then goto "view my profile" , then cut n paste that address

or if there is a "email this to a friend" click it, the copy the address once the ad pops up

you cant get the correct link by just doing a search.

Reaction score
I tried it a third way...now does it work?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Meeting chicks online is an EXCUSE. :mad:
Not taking advantage of a viable medium as an alternative is the excuse for a lack of skills. What are you afraid of?

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging online is a waste of time and should be left to those who have problems with their image, who have speech impariment or who are damn shy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PUA_GUY
Sarging online is a waste of time and should be left to those who have problems with their image, who have speech impariment or who are damn shy.
I bet you're the type that couldn't pick up a woman in a foreign country because you couldn't speak the language.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have your ah "Puerto Rican garb on", you sorta remind me of the Johnny Depp "cool" image. I would go for that look if I was you.

Good luck with the profile. Oh yeah, and I would just put your age as your real age. After all, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Lenny Kravitz etc are around this age (40) anyways, a LOT of woman go for their mature style.

Take it easy