Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My openers !!

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

An opener I thought up and used on the weekend that was pretty fun involves drawing on your targets.

Take like a texta with you when you go out to clubs. I used a variation of these two openers:

Hey, Im actually training to become a tattooist can I practice on your arm?

Or

Hey, you know what I think would make you really edgey? One of my special tattoos.

I usually just drew a smiley face on their shoulder wrote "I LOVE FROG X" down their arm or I think on one chick I wrote "THUG LYFE" on her fingers haha.

It worked great to break the ice and if their in a group their girlfriends always freak out and have to see what your doing plus they get all flustered because of the attention.

Great for a alot of kino, DHV and generally just having alot of fun.

Helps for your social proof when 10 chicks walking around the club have I LOVE YOUR NAME on their arms haha:yes:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP....

Its funny to see how much i have evolved since 2 years back. I even was arguing with a guy whether "hi, whats up" works as an opener. And now, i have opened girls with makeouts.

This thread is a ****ty thread when you take off your stupid pickup artist glasses and just view the world as a normal person. Be normal, be natural.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Okey , ive posted this on a single thread but i wanna post it again here for 2 reasons . Bumping the thread and putting all my routines/openers and interesting **** i come up with i this thread too .

Read on .

Okey guys .

I was reading this article about how some people are like Human Lie Detectors .They detect if your lying by feeling your pulse , movement of your eye , your voice level and things like this . Anyway , it was boring and i didnt bother to read it all because something popped in my mind :D.

Human Lie Detector Routine

This routine is great because it can fit in everyones personality because it can be modified . Its also great great because you do many things with it .
You tease target
Demonstrate Higher Value [DHV] ,
Kino her ,
you eye contact her . And all this things can escalate to a kiss :D . Great , so this can be also kiss close :D

So here is the routine .

Open the set with " WHO LIES MORE OPENER " . Or to make it easier , open with any opener your comfortable . Then after some fluff talkin , just ask her who lies more .
She normally will say GUYS blla blla ...

(interupt her)

Tell her that you've read in a magazine that girls lie much more and about bigger things . Say: We lie about small things like Your ass dont look fat or something like this [C+F] but your girls lie about big things like The baby is yours .

Tell her your gonna test her if she's liar .Tell your can figure out when someone is lying [DHV]
Grab her hands and put your fingers in her wrists and pretend your feeling the pulse .[KINO]Tell her to keep eye contact with you .

And now , all you gotta do is ask some interesting/sexy/funny/provocative questions .

Ive used questions like :

1.Have you killed the victim ? [ in serious voice like she's going to prison after that but ]
2.Are you going to lie now ?
3.Do girls or guys lie more ?
4.What are you thinking right now ?
5.Do you think your are sexy ?
6.Do you like to get hit from guys ?

And some other BS questions . But remember , after each answer give her ****y and funny comment , tease her , misunderstand what she's saying , bust her balls , laugh at her and sh!t like this :D.

Common answers for the questions that ive asked up there ^ .

After she answers say for example :

1.I knew you were lying from begining , your going to prison .
2.Lol your lying again . Your gonna lie me on every question .
3.Again lying :cry: you feminist liar .
4.Oh your lying again . I knew you were thinking something nasty . Thats how your mind works :( . You nasty liar .
5.Her answer will probably be NO . Tell her its OK to tell what she's really thinking in funny voice .
6.Then why the hell are you wearing like this ?
1/2/3/4/5/6... Oh look , your pulse stopped , thats a bad sign .

And so continue on . You have all weapons . DHV , KINO , EYECONTACT . What the fvck do you want more ?? Try it . Field tested . If you dont get kiss youll at least make her laugh and build some crazy rapport .
Gold, all these would work. I'm smiling so big right now reading this creativity!

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One pick up guy came with a Mystery opener for testing. It was loud and I could not hear that it was just for testing so I took it serious. I guess that makes it kind of work.

He asked what is the difference between falling in love and to love somebody. I started philosophising about it till I figured out that he was just asking my opinion how the opener is.

I guess that is not a bad opener.