Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My openers !!

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daddy the pimp, i just have another question for you. please help me. I have been really confused about this.

ok, some of them say its always must that you should be a challenge to a woman. very simple rule they say, don't give attention to the most beautiful girls and they would come for you. now, my question is if this is the rule, how come when a HB just shows her interest through eye contact or a smile, or maybe even not given any interest, we should approach them? Isnt that working opposite to the rule? what do you think?

I know all of you guys are DJs but I would really want the answers from the most successful ones who have a solid game like a natural. because this is how I used to play my game to be a challenge until she opened me up with a stupid line or bumped into me without any reason or such, but this site says me that we should always approach or make the first move, which is actually contradictory to my game.

What do you suggest?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man . If you wanna be DJ you have to approach . Have you seen in the club a good looking guy , with great body and great clothes standing in the bar with his beer , scanning the place and waiting for a girl to approach ?

They are lame .I use to be like that back in time. You have to approach .
After approaching , pay attention to her friend , so she will not ****block you later . She should see you as challange and you can do it by negging her , teasing and doing stuff like this .

When approaching , try NOT to reveal all your cards . You should be seen as a guy that is having more fun that they do , enjoying meeting new peoples , making them feel great . You dont wanna be seen as a threat that she's going to sleep with you tonight cuz social rules will make her put her b1tchshield on .

Instead , try to be friendly first , to get her attracted to you , than build some comfort thannnn seduce her :D.

About how to be challenge , read this sh!t http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall280.htm

Also you wanna make fun of her , tell her how proud she should be to be seen in your hands by others , how you are raising her social value .
Also tell her how you two can never get along because she's too much of "NICE GIRL" for you or something like that .

Note: ill also write something later because i dont know if you got what you wanted but i dont have time now .

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
No man . If you wanna be DJ you have to approach . Have you seen in the club a good looking guy , with great body and great clothes standing in the bar with his beer , scanning the place and waiting for a girl to approach ?

They are lame .I use to be like that back in time. You have to approach .
After approaching , pay attention to her friend , so she will not ****block you later . She should see you as challange and you can do it by negging her , teasing and doing stuff like this .

When approaching , try NOT to reveal all your cards . You should be seen as a guy that is having more fun that they do , enjoying meeting new peoples , making them feel great . You dont wanna be seen as a threat that she's going to sleep with you tonight cuz social rules will make her put her b1tchshield on .

Instead , try to be friendly first , to get her attracted to you , than build some comfort thannnn seduce her :D.

About how to be challenge , read this sh!t http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall280.htm

Also you wanna make fun of her , tell her how proud she should be to be seen in your hands by others , how you are raising her social value .
Also tell her how you two can never get along because she's too much of "NICE GIRL" for you or something like that .

Note: ill also write something later because i dont know if you got what you wanted but i dont have time now .
no, i think i got what i wanted. it really helps when u actually hear from guys who were doing it in real. thanks, man. ;)

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it depends . It depends on your personality , situation and place .

Best thing i could say for that is to experiment . Try all things and see which one fits to you . Find out if you wanna have ****y+funny approach or just conversation approach than jump in attraction and seduction . Or maybe both of them :D ?

For example , in club you cant open with Jealous Girlfriend and such a stuff because thats too serious . They want something funny or something to get their attention . Not boring sh!t .

So , dont overanalyse because its not big deal what you say . Its more on how you say . Just search for some openers for day-time , for clubs etc .Im sure you can find more than 100 .Just google them . Practice saying them .
Practice on mirror and then go out and approach . Youll see that after doing about 20 approachs youll not care too much about this things .

Best advice IMO that you can get about approaching is

*Learn some good openers that fit your personality . Memorize them. Practice them
*Try to not give a fvck too much about result . Remember you are just practicing .
*Go approach as many girls as you can and dont be picky .

Thats what will build your own method of approaching and will give you enough confidence and will make you more successful in future.

Peace bro:up:

Keep approaching

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
DTP :You know , when i first saw you i thought you were total dork and boring person . But now that im talkin to you i can see your fun .
Bam!! That's gold!!

Reaction score
I was going to try this one after church, but the chick left before I could get to her. See what you think. This hot chick was talking in front of the church and I noticed her bright white teeth.

Hey, you have some really bright teeth!
Are they fake? You wear dentures don't you?:D
--
So what do you all think?

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"DAYGAME OPENERS

Before I share with you my favorite openers there's something you need to know.

ALL SETS WILL OPEN.

Any opener will work for you if you are coming from the right place.

These openers will work almost every time assuming that you have a strong frame, good eye contact, good voice tonality, and a relaxed & powerful body language.

If you're nervous, you'll make her nervous.
And if she's nervous, and you're relaxed, then sooner or later, she'll calm down and relax as well.

So without further ado.. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE OPENERS

YOU SEEM _________ OPENER

This opener works with everybody. It's very natural and effective. First of all you need to observe the current mood of the person you're talking to (relaxed, happy, sad, joyful, excited, calm, bored, and so on) - and mention it to her.

Example:

The girl is sitting down and staring off into space.

You: Hey... You seem relaxed (pause for 3 seconds)... What's going on?

Remember that the opener is just supposed to open the set. Its purpose is just to get your foot in the door. Do not expect the girl to be all over you thanks to an opener. You have to convey your personality first before she becomes interested in you. It's just the first step.

COMPLIMENT OPENER

This opener works well if you do it the right way. That means:

- Don't say it as if you're expecting something in return.

- Don't say it as if it's such a big deal to you. Don't say it in a timid or in an apologetic manner.

- It should come from a place of higher value. You're not saying it to impress her, you're just saying what's on your mind.

Example:

A girl walks in wearing a cool outfit, earring, shoes, or whatever.

You: Hey... That's a really interesting outfit, Did you pick it out by yourself?

Girl: Yeah I had to look all over the place to find it. Thanks for the compliment.

You: That's cool, I like a girl that knows how to carry herself well. It shows a lot of personal creativity. Good job, that's two out of ten on my checklist :)

DIRECT OPENER

In my opinion, this is the best opener to use during the daytime.

There are many subtleties here that I can't really explain in this short text. And that's what makes this opener work so well. Most of it is non verbal.

So ask a friend to observe you while you approach a girl and tell him / her to give you feedback on how you came across from a distance.

This will help you see the things you're doing right and what you need improvement on.

Example:

Girl is sitting down at the foodcourt.

You: Hey... I just noticed you as I passed by... You seem interesting. I just came over to say Hi and see what you're about... (pause)... I'm X.

You can do this standing up, or, say "Hey", sit down, relax, and deliver your opener.

That's it for now. This should keep you busy for awhile! Go and try these openers out. Don't just read about them."

this is what i found online, wat do you think of them, guys?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leftForDeadPhoenix said:
I was going to try this one after church, but the chick left before I could get to her. See what you think. This hot chick was talking in front of the church and I noticed her bright white teeth.

Hey, you have some really bright teeth!
Are they fake? You wear dentures don't you?:D
--
So what do you all think?
Well , thats good but you better open with something else than use this as tease or neg or something like that .

But you can use it as opener too lol . Why not . Just experiment . Im not expert but i try everything . And most of the time , everything works .

I have some methods , that i developed on how to jump from rejection to conversation :D . Ill post them one day . I just have to field test them more and modify them .

For example ,

Sometimes i use YOU LOOK LIKE YING CHAN CHAN or another name that im sure she never heard after rejection .

I say to her OK , I JUST TALKED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO MUCH LIKE YING CHAN CHAN . In most of cases she will say WHO'S SHE or something like this .

If she does react ,

say she's japanese actress that played a movie where she was so arrogant and not social person than becomes better person. Guess you can take it from there .

If she doesnt react ,

say its a japanese big man with beard :D .It will make her laugh or nervous and youll get a good laugh . Its fun lol . No loss :D

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
"DAYGAME OPENERS

Before I share with you my favorite openers there's something you need to know.

ALL SETS WILL OPEN.

Any opener will work for you if you are coming from the right place.

These openers will work almost every time assuming that you have a strong frame, good eye contact, good voice tonality, and a relaxed & powerful body language.

If you're nervous, you'll make her nervous.
And if she's nervous, and you're relaxed, then sooner or later, she'll calm down and relax as well.

So without further ado.. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE OPENERS

YOU SEEM _________ OPENER

This opener works with everybody. It's very natural and effective. First of all you need to observe the current mood of the person you're talking to (relaxed, happy, sad, joyful, excited, calm, bored, and so on) - and mention it to her.

Example:

The girl is sitting down and staring off into space.

You: Hey... You seem relaxed (pause for 3 seconds)... What's going on?

Remember that the opener is just supposed to open the set. Its purpose is just to get your foot in the door. Do not expect the girl to be all over you thanks to an opener. You have to convey your personality first before she becomes interested in you. It's just the first step.

COMPLIMENT OPENER

This opener works well if you do it the right way. That means:

- Don't say it as if you're expecting something in return.

- Don't say it as if it's such a big deal to you. Don't say it in a timid or in an apologetic manner.

- It should come from a place of higher value. You're not saying it to impress her, you're just saying what's on your mind.

Example:

A girl walks in wearing a cool outfit, earring, shoes, or whatever.

You: Hey... That's a really interesting outfit, Did you pick it out by yourself?

Girl: Yeah I had to look all over the place to find it. Thanks for the compliment.

You: That's cool, I like a girl that knows how to carry herself well. It shows a lot of personal creativity. Good job, that's two out of ten on my checklist :)

DIRECT OPENER

In my opinion, this is the best opener to use during the daytime.

There are many subtleties here that I can't really explain in this short text. And that's what makes this opener work so well. Most of it is non verbal.

So ask a friend to observe you while you approach a girl and tell him / her to give you feedback on how you came across from a distance.

This will help you see the things you're doing right and what you need improvement on.

Example:

Girl is sitting down at the foodcourt.

You: Hey... I just noticed you as I passed by... You seem interesting. I just came over to say Hi and see what you're about... (pause)... I'm X.

You can do this standing up, or, say "Hey", sit down, relax, and deliver your opener.

That's it for now. This should keep you busy for awhile! Go and try these openers out. Don't just read about them."

this is what i found online, wat do you think of them, guys?
Thanks for contributing here .

Wolf said:
This is actually a V good thread well done DTP
Thanks bro

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not mine . But its golden ( forgot where i read it ) . Last time i tried it , it was on Saturday in a busy bar where everyone was having fun and dancing .

I spotted this girl , i think she was coming from the toilet , she was all alone walking toward table zone .

DTP :Whoaaa , cant believe my eyes .How are you Sarah , havent seen you in a long time [ hugs ]
HB:*Surprised* You must have mixed* me with someone else i think LOL , im not Sarah :crazy:
*Dont really know how to say this in English
DTP: Oh no :( ? Well , i know , i was just kidding .

Laughing

This is where the tension is build . Im now different from all other loosers . I just made her laugh :D .

DTP:I saw you , you looked like a nice girl and i thought i would come up and have a little fun and laugh with you . You were also sending me messages from there . Telepathic messages .

Laughing again

DTP:For some fun and laugh , lets try an experiment . Lem me hold your hands . [kino] :D
DTP:Lol , you're hands are wet . WTF ? [neg] (of course , said in a funny way:cuss: )
DTP:Now , think of a number from 1 to 10 , first number that pops in your mind , got it ?
( here , try to force her to think it quick , dont give her to much time and 8 out of 10 times the number they were thinking is going to be 7)
HB:Yeaa
DTP:Seven ?
HB:Lol , almost :D . 6

WTF , biatch tried to mess it up for me :cuss:

DTP: Oh , were not psychic . Im breaking up with you . You send me mixed signals [ teasing , c+f ]
HB:Lol

She's laughing all the time .

Anyway , im IN now , im hooked , attraction is created :D . Great .

I continued some fvcking fluff talk , some storys of my life , she told me some of her storys . I even did her my own routine HUMAN LIE DETECTOR

I dont know if you're gonna like the process i went through , i know yall try to be natural . Im natural but some times switch on my first steps . Mystery method :D . If you dont like the process , just spit out your opener , and continue with your own routines .

Number closed the biatch , didnt try to make out with here even through im sure i could .

Im not planning to call her because im sure that ill see her there , in the same bar next weekend . Now i know her , and next week , im sure im gonna have a successful field report .

LAST WORDS :

THIS IS FIELD TESTED OPENER THAT BARELY FAILS . I PERSONALLY , NEVER GOT REJECTED WITH THIS ONE . ITS GREAT ONE :D , TRY IT , HAVE FUN AND USE IT PROPERLY .

Daddy the pimp

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing .

I think , whats attractive about me , its because im always having fun , laughing and busting sh1t . Im always sorrounded by laughing friends , dancing and doing sh1t . I have some routines to get in the mood , and im always there .

Try to be fun guy :D .

Also , stick with this thread , in the following weeks , im going to post some mad openers and interactions with women .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was sunny day . As we were walking down the street (me n my wing) , i came up with new opener :D .

It goes like this .

IS IT TRUE THAT CHEAP SUNGLASSES LENS DAMAGES OUR EYES ? BECAUSE I HEARD ON RADIO THIS THING AND HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR ALL DAY AND IVE BEEN DEBATING WITH MY FRIENDS .

Thats it guys , remember , opener is just for initiating convo , not for getting her attracted to you .

Have fun with it because its all for fun .

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread man. I have a few flaws fo sum dj's tho....

I dont kno if its jus me cuz im natural. But when i approach in da mall or sumthin n get her attention i dont do all of this palm readin n otha bs. I make her laugh quick, mayb talk fo like 5mins den get da numba. If i felt da chmeistry den i call her da next day. So wats up wit all of dis bs bout ppl sayin aint gonna call her till u see her da next time???? Wat makes u think u gonna eva see her again???

I can mayb understand if she is a college student n u met her at a club n u kno she goes there regualry every week. But sum of u ppl who get da numba dont feel like eva callin her n act like u gonna see her next time. It's like if u get da numba jus call her, u neva know wats gonna happen. So wat if it wasnt great chemistry she gave u da numba, call her n make moves ya dig

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
When your confident everything works :D .
I agree, but lots of respect to you for trying all these! Keep it up bro! :up:

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
good you have it all figured out being cool and relaxed with the right mindset and things flow like river nile.........cheers, update us on your mad openers,lol

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the good words brothers . This is motivating me more and more .

I just came here to throw some new openers ( not mine all ) that worked for me for the last week .

First one :D ,

COLOGNE OPENER (origin:STYLE modified a bit by : Daddy the pimp )

DTP: Whats up girls , i WANT your opinion on something

HB : Yea sure

DTP: I had my b-day recently , had a great party and almost all gifts from my female friends were colognes . I cant decide which one of these to use on night because both of them are my favorite ones .

Tell them to smell your wrist than your neck .

This shows that you have a lot of female friends , you had great b-day party , you keep yourself etc . Great DHV opener :D .
Use false time constrain and body rocking too . Dont forget .

And , whats more important , you have girls smelling your wrist and your neck :D . SOCIAL PROOF

Anyway , i continued conversation saying

TOO BAD I DIDNT KNOW YOU BEFORE , I WOULD CALL YOU TO MY B-DAY PARTY TO GET A PRESENT FROM YOU :p (C+F)
Than Bait them to ask you have it was party or something like that . Peace

PS: DONT FORGET TO PUT TWO DIFFERENT COLOGNES , ONE ON THE WRIST , ONE ON THE NECK

:up:

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you saw it before , but for those who havent heard of it , im putting it here .

DRUG DEALER OPENER by Cajun

From Cajun's Blog said:
I've actually kept my opener secret for quite some time. I've been using it for almost a year now and it's honestly the best opener I've ever used, not because im biased either, it's just the only opener I've used that does so many positive things (game wise) at once.

Disclaimer: Before I explain the opener I want you to realize that it may not work for you. This opener has been tailor made for ME; like all great openers should. Because of this I highly recommend that you do not use it verbatim, but simply understand what it is that makes it work (which I will explain) and use that knowledge to create your own killer opener.

Check it:

Cajun: Hey guys I need your help, do you think I look like a drug dealer?

Women: Haha/yes/no

Cajun: Alright, because i've been in (city) for 3 days now and 3 different girls have come up to me and been like (flirty) "Hey do you have any weed?" so I say "No, sorry I don't" and then they're all like (*****y) "alright nevermind then" Whats up with that? Im thinking maybe its the way I dress, what do you guys think?

Women: No I think you look more like a musician, or artist bla bla bla.

Cajun: Alright, well I guess my real question is this: Do GUYS ever come up to you and want something, almost expect it, and when you don't give it to them they get all mad and think you're a *****?

Women: OMG yes! That happens all the time bla bla bla

Cajun: It's pretty much your life story right!? Alright so now I know how you all feel, I am a victim too! I feel so used...you guys really helped me through this though, I feel much better, you are all totally my new best friends. Wait, how do you guys know each other?

So there it is. Doesn't seem all that special does it? Well let me explain why it works...

1. When I say "3 different girls have come up to me and been like hey do you have any weed?" I put my arm around my target (imitating the girl who did it to me) and deliver the line as seductively as possible, I also lock myself in naturally. This gives me risk-free kino early on not to mention all the benefits of locking in. Also when I say "(*****y) alright nevermind then" I give the target a mean look and push her away. It's push/pull and even though im acting it still creates attraction.

2. When they say "You kind of look more like a musician or artist" which usually happens about 80% of the time, I say "Wow you're all very perceptive, I AM a musician and an artist" Its a little DHV that doesnt come off as braggy since they brought it up.

3. The fact that I know guys come up to them wanting something (sex) and get mad when they can't get it shows that I am not only socially intelligent, but that im also NOT one of those guys.

4. Most of the time at least one of the girls will ask "So DO you have any weed?" in which I respond "You're bad! But uhh (kino) we'll talk about that later (wink)"

5. I'll use this opener on several sets throughout the course of the night (I prefer to drop in and out of multiple sets all night rather than stay in one) what happens is that I will have girls walk by me and say things like "Hey drug dealer! (kino)" this not only socially proofs me but also voids any Amogs within ear shot (Nobody wants to **** with a drug dealer).

6. When I re-enter sets they always blow open because im the "charming, funny drug dealer" and they introduce me as such to their friends. If guys are present they almost always become beta immediately upon hearing im a "drug dealer" (see above).

So there you have it, I've used this opener on THOUSANDS of sets (Just ask Tenmagnet, im sure he's quite sick of it at this point) and its stuck 99.9% of the time (I used it on a drugdealer and his "*****es" in Atlanta once and almost got shot haha). I came up with this opener because girls actually DO come up to me all the time and ask me for weed. There's a lot of body language that goes on during this opener that I don't feel like explaining right now, I will make a post soon on body language though. So be sure to check back.

Used , 4/6 times worked .

But no harsh rejection . Just not being responsive .

Peace

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prom Photographer by Daddy The Pimp

Here at my country , at prom nights , there are a lot people (friends , relatives , boyfriends , girlfriends ) watching students that are going to prom night in front of the hotel/restaurant where the prom is being held .

So , great opportunity . I got my photo camera (professional Cannon) and went there .

Said to girls ,

Aww , you look good tonight . Smile

PHOTO

Getting them near me , to watch the photo if they like :D .

Ok honey , gimme your e-mail and ill e-mail your photos and we will get in touch sometimes :D .

There were some funny cases when girls gave me that weird look . I said , ohh , youre not photogenic . Try smiling , maybe you look better .

I think i was successful because i got a reputation of payed photograph too quick , i dont know why .

But , the bed news are that i was trying a new memory card printer and i burned memory card and printer too . I think im not gonna add them at all .

Anyway , it was a nice night .

12 e-mail closed :D .