Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My openers !!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys . I know most of you have problem with approaching and opening .

Best way to defeat approach anxiety in my opinion is 3 SECOND RULE .
Everyone is scared to approach . Everyone .
But if you approach in 3 seconds you dont let that fear grow and affect you .

Back to openers .

Everytime i go out , i use a new openers that comes on my mind .
I have field tested them and 90% of the time they work .

Im gonna update this thread every 3-4 days when i go out and put new openers.

PS: Firstly , i did this thread for myself , to write down all my openers and read them from time to time to remember them .

So lets start .

Yesterdays i went in the club and started to be social with everyone i know .
I spotted a group of girls . I eye contacted with one of them and i saw my wing was really near them . And as they were watching me , i grabbed my wing and in front of them told him

DTP: HEY WING , I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU SOME OF MY FRIENDS .
DTP: THIS IS JESSY , THIS IS HANNAH ... (started giving fake names to my friend) .

They all laughed and jumped up like :

HBgroup : NOOOOO
HB8:THIS IS blla blla blla . ( told me their names )

I took it as IoI .

Than

HB7.5: Whats your name ?

Another IoI .

From then i knew it was on . And i just kept going KINO alot saying OHH COOL NOW WE ALL ARE FRIENDS and group hugging them :D .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another opener that i used yesterday was i eye contacted a girl . Ripped that sticky paper from a bottle of beer and said to her :

DTP : Here you have it :D . Its present from me . Save it because in the future you can sell it for 1 mil. $ .

HB8: hahahaha thanks soo much :D .Now i got a present for you too , here , take this ( gave my paper back ) and save it . Its from me !

DTP : OO thanks . Now we are friendsssssssssss .

Followed by Hug , kiss on cheek , heavy kino :D .

it was ON :D .

You might think WHY DID I SAY " NOW WERE FRIENDS " . I did it to defeat their ANTI SLUT DEFENSE .

Last edited:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props. This is a great line/opener and probably one of the few if not only pre-thought out lines I would use. It shows confidence and humor.. the 2 keys to a womans heart.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also wanna give some tips on opening for beginners so this thread will be complete and youll be ready to start using these openers .

Energy LVL

Always open a set with higher energy that they have . They want someone who's having fun , not someone bored that will bore them to tears .

Confidence

Try to be more confident . This is KEY . Try to think that you are making these girls feel great . Think that they are praying for you to approach. Fake it till you make it . Think that your coolest man in the club and all girls wanna talk to you but they are just shy .

False Time Constrain

Tell them that you gonna be there just for a minute because you gotta get back to your friends so they will not think OHHH WE'RE GONNA BE STUCK WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT , WE BETTER SHUT HIM DOWN NOW !

Body language

Your body should be like youre leaving until you are IN . And never lean in . Just lean back , RELAX and let them lean in to your ears to talk to you . Youll also look more powerful . Great SOCIAL PROOF !

Lock in

For example if the are leaning against the bar say to one of the babes to twirl and get to her place . So youll be in center of attention :D. SOCIAL PROOF AGAIN :D.

You might want to read this thread too . FEEL GREAT BEFORE CLUBBING !

I cant think of other tips now but ill update this thread later .

Peace

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice thread man. If I come up with a good one I'll be sure to share it.

Good tips there too, I would just add to make sure you connect at least minimally with the whole group (providing she's not on her own) and then start to focus more and more on the girl you're interested in.

A good technique to use in transition is to ask a question to her friends such as, " ______ sure seems excited tonight, is she always so lively?" it focuses the conversation on her and the friends let their guard down because you have related to them! For best results do this at the same time as kinoing her ;)

p.s can someone please remind me of what IOI stands for again. cheers.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOI=indicator of interest.

I used all of your tips last night sarging 1 chick at the mall last night. Strolled up walking tall, confident, more energy and told her I had to go after chatting a bit.

Another redhead chick I should've opened with something like "HEY, I've never dated a redhead before! What's your name?" That could've played out in my favor.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post

Finally i find a post relevant to what im after :p ive got problems of not really knowing what to do when it comes to openers in bars and clubs, can you keep adding to this thread DTP?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats some good stuff

i wish i could use it lol im 6'5 300 i dont think that huggin n **** will work for me lol

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for good coments bro's . Yes ill keep this updated :D .

Soprano some peoples dream to be like you tall . Most of them give many reasons to themselves why they shouldnt approach or do something .Thats what is holding them back . We need to know that we have great power since we are DJ's :D . Not everyone know about this DJ thing :D .

Ok lets get back :D .

I wanted to add new approach that i did about 4-5 months ago on shopping mall . Actually my father helped . But you better do it with your wing :D . Its a bit awkard to do with father . But it was he's technique. BTW this is not approach , this is just starting to build attraction with this girl .

We went to this shop and this HB10 , a perfect tall blonde with nice nails , great skin , big ass and green eyes :D .She was working on that shop and she came near us to help for some things . I had no idea how to open but my father told me :

Father: HEY DO YOU KNOW HER ?
DTP: UMM NAH
Father: LEMME INTRODUCE HER TO YOU . SHE'S HB10

He read her name from a card that most of girls on shop hold tied around neck to tell that she's STAFF and her name was written there .

DTP: OHH NOW I REMEMBER HER , HOW ARE YOU DEAR

Introduced my self and started to game her .

DTP :You know , when i first saw you i thought you were total dork and boring person . But now that im talkin to you i can see your fun :D .

She started qualifying herself to me :D .

I number closed her but i never called because i thought that there was not enought attraction build .

I used this many other times and never got bad response or something . Some gave more IoI's some didnt give :D . I dont give a fvck anyway . Its just an exercise :D .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yesterday was fun :D .

I just took a straw and hold it in my mouth in cigarette position and asked if they had i lighter (doing with hand that im gonna light the straw).

They crack up laughing and i introduced myself .
They started giving me their names .

You may think THIS IS SILLY BLLA BLLA .
Youre wrong . They like playful funny guys that are having more fun that they do .Most of girls dont go out trying to pick boys , they go to have fun . And when they find a fun guy they definitely are attracted to him :D .And if they are laughing thats where they put down their ASD's.

Anyway..

Continued with routines that i always use NEG , C+F , DHV , KINO . Danced with them a lil bit and had loads of fun :D .
E-Mail closed one of them .

Most of the time i open girls saying HEYYY , HOW ARE YOU MY FRIENDDD. This is great method because when you say friend you are no longer threating them .That is the key of approach . Dont reveal you cards saying HEY BABE , YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLLA BLLA .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey guys im going tomorrow to a shopping mall . And i started thinking to come up with new approach . Im gonna try it tomorrow . Not field tested yet . Just check it up and put your reviews about it :D .. Peace

DTP : Hi , is there any Diesel shop in this mall ? ( a shop that im sure its there )

HB : UMM , YES ITS ...

(interrupt)

DTP : Can you sent me there , can you come with me to find it ?

If she comes BANG . its ON

DTP : OKEEEYYY , since you helped me ill give you honor to be my friend :D

DTP : Cmon inside my friend , help me pick up some cool jeans for myself.

Than bomb her with negs , c+f replys , tease her , DHV and kiss close or at least number close .

Gonna try it tomorrow . CANT WAIT :D

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally respect your posts keep them coming.

Reaction score
I do the 'giving a present' thing all the time with various stupid objects I find laying around. I didn't realize other people did it.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey , ive posted this on a single thread but i wanna post it again here for 2 reasons . Bumping the thread and putting all my routines/openers and interesting **** i come up with i this thread too .

Read on .

Okey guys .

I was reading this article about how some people are like Human Lie Detectors .They detect if your lying by feeling your pulse , movement of your eye , your voice level and things like this . Anyway , it was boring and i didnt bother to read it all because something popped in my mind :D.

Human Lie Detector Routine

This routine is great because it can fit in everyones personality because it can be modified . Its also great great because you do many things with it .
You tease target
Demonstrate Higher Value [DHV] ,
Kino her ,
you eye contact her . And all this things can escalate to a kiss :D . Great , so this can be also kiss close :D

So here is the routine .

Open the set with " WHO LIES MORE OPENER " . Or to make it easier , open with any opener your comfortable . Then after some fluff talkin , just ask her who lies more .
She normally will say GUYS blla blla ...

(interupt her)

Tell her that you've read in a magazine that girls lie much more and about bigger things . Say: We lie about small things like Your ass dont look fat or something like this [C+F] but your girls lie about big things like The baby is yours .

Tell her your gonna test her if she's liar .Tell your can figure out when someone is lying [DHV]
Grab her hands and put your fingers in her wrists and pretend your feeling the pulse .[KINO]Tell her to keep eye contact with you .

And now , all you gotta do is ask some interesting/sexy/funny/provocative questions .

Ive used questions like :

1.Have you killed the victim ? [ in serious voice like she's going to prison after that but ]
2.Are you going to lie now ?
3.Do girls or guys lie more ?
4.What are you thinking right now ?
5.Do you think your are sexy ?
6.Do you like to get hit from guys ?

And some other BS questions . But remember , after each answer give her ****y and funny comment , tease her , misunderstand what she's saying , bust her balls , laugh at her and sh!t like this :D.

Common answers for the questions that ive asked up there ^ .

After she answers say for example :

1.I knew you were lying from begining , your going to prison .
2.Lol your lying again . Your gonna lie me on every question .
3.Again lying :cry: you feminist liar .
4.Oh your lying again . I knew you were thinking something nasty . Thats how your mind works :( . You nasty liar .
5.Her answer will probably be NO . Tell her its OK to tell what she's really thinking in funny voice .
6.Then why the hell are you wearing like this ?
1/2/3/4/5/6... Oh look , your pulse stopped , thats a bad sign .

And so continue on . You have all weapons . DHV , KINO , EYECONTACT . What the fvck do you want more ?? Try it . Field tested . If you dont get kiss youll at least make her laugh and build some crazy rapport .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt update this page in a while . Thats because most of the time i opened girls with HI or something like that . When your confident everything works :D .I also couldnt came up with any interesting opener .

I didnt invent this one lol . But its great .

You scan her from head to toe's and you say : OHH , I WAS GOING TO WEAR THAT [ pointing to her dress or something ] TONIGHT . THANKS GOD I DIDNT .

In ****y+funny way of course .

99% of the time gets them laugh . Than easy . Jump to another routine . Something like WOO , LEMME SEE YOUR HAND . OHH WHAT A BIG HAND . [ teasing ]. THAT START SOME PALM READING .

I know you cant read palms but lie lol . Say funny things all the time :D.

Peace bro's .

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just thought I would add one in there, I hope you don't mind Daddy. I actually work as a part time Mystery Shopper. I get paid by an agency and all. Anyway, one time I decided to go up to a random chick that was walking past outside the store I was about to mystery shop. I told her that I was so and so and I am going mystery shopping for a laptop. I wanted her to accompany me, so I would look more genuine. She first said she didn't have time, bla bla bla. I just replied saying, its cool, I will ask someone else. She immediately changed her mind and came with me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cool thread. Some of the advice you give is just MM but it should help anyone who hasn't been exposed to it as long as they go out and practise. But most of all it's refreshing to see someone actually going out (for a start) and trying new things. Nice work.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
i just thought I would add one in there, I hope you don't mind Daddy. I actually work as a part time Mystery Shopper. I get paid by an agency and all. Anyway, one time I decided to go up to a random chick that was walking past outside the store I was about to mystery shop. I told her that I was so and so and I am going mystery shopping for a laptop. I wanted her to accompany me, so I would look more genuine. She first said she didn't have time, bla bla bla. I just replied saying, its cool, I will ask someone else. She immediately changed her mind and came with me.
Thanks for sharing man . Great to see you had success .

schttrj said:
Should you study the girl a bit before going to opening her? If yes, what should you check for?

You can study to find something on her that you can ask her about that .
For example you see her Bag and you ask her something about it than you start teasing her .But no need to overanalyse situation and try to read her mind if she's gonna reject you or not . Just approach .

One day i said to my self :THANKS GOD I APPROACHED ALL THESE WOMENS THAT I CAN FVCK THEM ANYTIME I WANT . IF I DIDNT APPROACH I WOULDNT LOOSE THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY . :D

SinJester said:
Hey cool thread. Some of the advice you give is just MM but it should help anyone who hasn't been exposed to it as long as they go out and practise. But most of all it's refreshing to see someone actually going out (for a start) and trying new things. Nice work.
Thanks man . Yeah , here are lot of newbs that need some help on opening and im just sharing what made me successful because i owe this site alot .
But openers and routines are things that i came up myself ( except last one ) . But anyway , hope this helps someone . If this openers/routines help one pf SS members to attract and seduce a girl my mission is complete . Thanks :D