Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My openers !!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
You got some good openers, but why post some stuff right out of Mystery's book? Keep it original.
Some of the openers are original .

But some are from Mystery , Style and other well-known pickup artists .
I put some of their openers because ive successfuly field-tested them . All openers here are field tested . And every interesting opener that works for me almost all the time , ill put here . And , some of the members here dont have Mystery books and are not that familiar with Mystery Method .

Respect :up:

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Some of the openers are original .

But some are from Mystery , Style and other well-known pickup artists .
I put some of their openers because ive successfuly field-tested them . All openers here are field tested . And every interesting opener that works for me almost all the time , ill put here . And , some of the members here dont have Mystery books and are not that familiar with Mystery Method .

Respect :up:
Mistic approves of this response :D :up:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was a cool night lol :p . Used some new openers that popped in my mind so thats why im writing them here .

First one : Pink Shirt GAY ? FIELD TEST - APPROVED

HEY GALS , WANT YOUR OPINION ON SOMETHING ( command , loud voice )

IS WEARING A PINK SHIRT GAY ?

Bllah bllah bllah

BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE ARGUING ABOUT THIS , AND I WANTED FEMALE OPINION ABOUT THIS :D .

Transition to other routine :D .

Second one : STYLE's Friend TEST FIELD TEST : Approved
( From STYLE , he uses it as routine , but ive been using it successfully as opener )

HEY GIRLS ARE YOU BEST FRIENDS ?

bllah bllah

COOL , LETS MAKE A TEST . DO YOU WASH YOUR HAIRS WITH SAME SHAMPOO ?

THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS : If they look to each other before answering
THEY ARE NOT BEST FRIENDS : If both of them answer and dont look at each other at all .

Third one : IS THE CHAIR FREE ? FIELD TEST : DISAPPROVED
USED IT ONLY ONCE :p , GOT BLOW OUT HARSHLY :(

2 set seated on four chair table . I went in ,

DTP : HEY , IS THIS CHAIR FREE ?

HB's : yes yes

I just sat on that chair . They gave me their weird look , than one of them said

GO AWAY WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FVCKING IDIOT

I was surprised . I laughed a bit . Her friend kept telling her to stop . I guess she was nervous . I dont know why she acted like that lol . She was shouting . But ill try it again and report back :p.

Peace and respect :p

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool to see you like them Sandow :D Im gonna keep em up . Thanks

Evolution , if that works for you great .

I was in a big pool today . I used Craig (from DYD ) opener and it worked great .

You can use it on beach and on pools .

Ok , here we go :

Beach / Pool Opener :

DTP : Hey gals , can you save my basketball for a second , i wanna swim a bit .( hand them anything you have . Skate , basketball , voleyball , sunglasses anything you want )

And just let it there . Dont wait for their response . Just let it there .

HB's : OK (you left them no other option of response :D , i like these ones )

DTP : If anyone tries to steal it , you beat him hard .

Than go away , swim , go to other part of pool and do whatever you want .

Come back after about 15-20 minutes .

DTP : Yo im back . Anyone tried to steal it ? ( say it in funny way )

Most of the time , they response YES

Than you just go

DTP : COOL , IM HIRING YOU AS MY NEW BODYGUARD . Whats your name .

BOOM , YOU'RE IN .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Broken Dreams

Lately i've been sarging only in NATURAL way . I found out that its not about opener , its all about BODY LANGUAGE , TONALITY , VOICE PROJECTION . Its all about SUB COMMUNICATION .

Most of the time now i open with HI , WHATS UP or something like that.

After all these approaches , i got an intuition . I know that most of the guys here who approach constantly have it . You know what to say , when to say , to who to say . You can see all patterns . So , lately , i havent been using scripted openers .

But i strongly recommand you guys that dont approach to use scripted openers , and to approach lots and lots of sets . JUST DO IT .

Yesterday i used this opener once and it worked great .

NEW OPENER

I was at OPEN AIR CLUB . And i was near the door . We had a table near door . And i was wearing black shirt , very cool one . I looked different from others . As soon as girls went in , i popped :

ME: WELCOMEEEEEEEE , IM HERE TO SHOW YOU THE PLACE , THATS MY JOB

THEM: *laughin*

ME: OK , AS YOU SEE , THESE ARE THE FLOWERS , THIS IS THE TABLE . *pointing to flowers , table and other sh1t .*

They knew that i was joking . That i wasnt working there .

ME: Ok girls , this is my WING . Im Daddy the pimp . Whats your names .

Started introducing themselves .

Getting digits , i dont call that CLOSING . CLOSING the deal means when you fvck her or at least kiss her .

So , i couldnt close . I got the digits , and ill call her today , because tomorrow im on Europe trip . Ill try to close her .

My wing got digits too .

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Hey gals , quick question . I gotta get back to my friends in a minute .

How can i tell a girl that im not interested without hurting her feelings

[preselection]

She's nice girl and all but she's just not my type . And i dont wanna hurt her feelings .

[high standards]

Than im gonna transist with GIRLFRIEND TEST and some palmreading or sh1t like that .
Did you field test that? I thought of the exact same thing when I was trying to come up with openers/routines. I will probably try it on the weekend. I think it would be important not to make it seem like you are bragging and come across sincere. I wanted to know if you had any luck with it ;)

One of you favourite routines is:

Me: Oh my god! We are so lucky!
Her: What, why?
Me: I ALMOST wore that same outfit. I was THIS close!
*guarenteed laughter, it's chick humour!*
(Or whatever variation of it you want)

I actually used that before I seen it anywhere else :p

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so heres an opener.
maybe ya'll will disapprove.

But i know ALOT of dudes that are put in this situation and dont know what to do.

Situation: you're in a club, dancing with your friends around you, and a girl is dancing, she smiles at you or you smile at her and she replies with a smile.

Put you're hand out like you're asking her to dance..

Most usually girls will put their hand in yours, even if its just for one song. if she doesnt, its all good just shrug it off to her..

Slowly pull her closer to you but make sure you are away from your group and she from hers.

dance with her, dont let go of her hand. hold in gently but firm grip.

twirl her a couple times around you..

You: you got good dancing shoes on.
usually she'll try to sell herself : Its not the shoes! its me.
You: Well so far ive only seen your shoes do the work, you need to work me harder.. wink wink..
or
You: i dunno! i think you can do better...mix it with a laugh
She'll Laugh or look at your wierd.
either way you cut her off
You: Im jokin, whats your name?
She: HB200
You: Well HB200, lets go to that corner there i wanna get some air, plus you look like an interesting person to get to know.

Then as Daddy the pimp said, use jokes
use Human Lie Test - dont give her the results to all the questions yet..
Palm Reader

make her laugh just enough, then say look i gotta get back to my group put your number in,<jokingly> ill have your results from the Lie Detector Test when we meet up next...

then give her a hug one hand around her neck, other wrapped arounud her back, so she fits as snuggly as possible..girls love a guy that can make em feel snuggly in the first hug...theyll want more.

Field Tested 6 times and Approved.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Third one : IS THE CHAIR FREE ? FIELD TEST : DISAPPROVED
USED IT ONLY ONCE :p , GOT BLOW OUT HARSHLY :(

2 set seated on four chair table . I went in ,

DTP : HEY , IS THIS CHAIR FREE ?

HB's : yes yes

I just sat on that chair . They gave me their weird look , than one of them said

GO AWAY WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FVCKING IDIOT

I was surprised . I laughed a bit . Her friend kept telling her to stop . I guess she was nervous . I dont know why she acted like that lol . She was shouting . But ill try it again and report back :p.

Peace and respect :p
This is great sh1t . I tried it only once when i said it wont work .
This sh1t works . I've been trying it for maybe 20 times and almost all approaches we're successful . Try it .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is opener that you can use on HIGH SCHOOL , CAMPUS everywhere .

I've been using this successfully all the time . For me , this was GREATTT . I've meet almost all hotties of my school doing this .

Ok lets get back to opener .

While you are with someone , just point to a freshman hottie . A girl that came this year . That is new . Almost all the time they are in group of girls . Just yell HEY and call them with your hand ( i think you know what i mean )
When they come , stand up , hug them and tell them I DONT KNOW YOU YET , and introduce yourself to her . She'll introduce herself too . Cool . Now you know her . You can proceed with game :D .

But wait . For this , you gotta have great body language and great vocal projection . You have to display alphaness and confidence .

By calling her HEY , COME HERE , you show that you have balls of steel , you have confidence , and you know girls come when you call them .

I DONT KNOW YOU YET , ( INTRODUCING YOURSELF TO HER ) means you already know all the hotties , and she MUST know you , because you're the KING :D .

You have to be 100% sure you can do this . If you're not , this is not going to work .
Because this shows confidence and alphaness . Its automatically DHV . But if you flinch , blush , shake , your voice is not OK etc .. youll come up as creepy .

Try it , and report back .

DTP

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want a great opener? "Hey". I see openers as simply a way for new guys to get comfortable with approaching.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Want a great opener? "Hey". I see openers as simply a way for new guys to get comfortable with approaching.
Exactly . They are just for newbies . I mean scripted openers . But the one above is pretty natural opener . And there are a lot of threads of newbies askin HOW TO OPEN ON HS . Maybe this will help . But to do that one correctly , you gotta be THE SH!T . She should sense that she SHOULD meet you.
Opening , attracting and all of that sh1t is all about SUB COMMUNICATION . But if you dont have perfect SC , you should fake it with pre scripted material .

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one, I used to have a ton of success with it, but recently now that I'm single again it hasn't worked once.

Me: Hey, can I get your opinion on something
Hb1 & 2: Sure what is it?
Me: You see my friend over there sleeps with a teddy bear, I keep telling him it's pretty gay, but he swears its sentimental and chicks dig it.
Hb1: Lol Ew what a weirdo!
Hb2: aw that's cute

and then you can roll from there and your friend can come over and you've opened for him too. I'll probably try it again this weekend and follow it up with some different stuff maybe "oh you think that's gay, you probably just want to sleep with me instead" and see how it goes.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today i lost one of my plates(girls) that i was spinning.It was my favorite girl. It happened due to her fvcked up mentality.

I decided to make myself happy , so we went out with my wings and we did lot of approaches with a plastic pistol that looked soooo REAL. It was fun to see their faces lol :D.

Just wanted to share:cheer:

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
This is opener that you can use on HIGH SCHOOL , CAMPUS everywhere .

I've been using this successfully all the time . For me , this was GREATTT . I've meet almost all hotties of my school doing this .

Ok lets get back to opener .

While you are with someone , just point to a freshman hottie . A girl that came this year . That is new . Almost all the time they are in group of girls . Just yell HEY and call them with your hand ( i think you know what i mean )
When they come , stand up , hug them and tell them I DONT KNOW YOU YET , and introduce yourself to her . She'll introduce herself too . Cool . Now you know her . You can proceed with game :D .

But wait . For this , you gotta have great body language and great vocal projection . You have to display alphaness and confidence .

By calling her HEY , COME HERE , you show that you have balls of steel , you have confidence , and you know girls come when you call them .

I DONT KNOW YOU YET , ( INTRODUCING YOURSELF TO HER ) means you already know all the hotties , and she MUST know you , because you're the KING :D .

You have to be 100% sure you can do this . If you're not , this is not going to work .
Because this shows confidence and alphaness . Its automatically DHV . But if you flinch , blush , shake , your voice is not OK etc .. youll come up as creepy .

Try it , and report back .

DTP
I 2nd this one. I've used something similar during an approach but it was more to the effect of "Why haven't we met yet?" @ parties in college. I don't recall any pissy responses, but this was usually after making eye contact at least once (AI/IOI).