Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My marriage is changing .. since the open relationship affair my wife had..

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
We just a rule for men, to get past the current level of problems, that ONLY men can have open relationships. Jeez, some of these men dont get it, there is never a reason to allow a woman to go open, only the man can go open.
thank you for that advice.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a misconception here, i am in Budapest, in another city right now. And I am just practicing here... to get rid of all these drama. that's it.

Of course i am in therapy as well and my wife I guess will also need some.. I am not interested in gaming until the end of my life, which is the reason why I am active for 2-3 more years before I close and be only for my wife.

Between that time, me and her will be in love and develop feeling for each other. Trust me guys, if you would know her, she is my cousing first degree, came from turkey 9 years ago and is still fighing for the language and is 5 years older than me. she has lost a lot of confidence after she slept with the 57-year-old guy since she had feelings for him but he doesn't.

I cannot let her be alone and divorce. Even I wanted to. it's better for her to be loved , valued and threatened with more respect which I was lacking of.

I will not game every day infront of my wife. this is just for a couple of days and needs to get a pause from me. And no I am not ignoring her.

We talked a bit and tomorrow she has her first alone marriage consulting one by one.
I have no idea what is going on here.

I hope you take care of your son, seriously. So long.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes why not. I understand, I am pretty sure we will not last forever, but why not be the father of my son as much as I can. Why not try your best to repair your marriage... at least I can try 5 more years when the father of my kid will be me. and it was also good New Relationship energy.
You're literally showing him that it's okay to be a cuck. If you don't see that, I guess I don't have anything helpful to add here.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're literally showing him that it's okay to be a cuck. If you don't see that, I guess I don't have anything helpful to add here.
I mean, its not okay to be a cuck. Never, in her reality it was a open relationship affair.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor kid. His life just began and he doesn't even stand a chance now.

"If it's not hurting anyone, why do you care..."
"You only live once..."

Natural selection is often misinterpreted by the layman as the individual being able to produce offspring. This is not correct. The actual mark of fitness is the ability for the offspring themselves to reproduce, ie. have grandchildren.

The culture of the Boomers and Gen X created a selection event without them even noticing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes why not. I understand, I am pretty sure we will not last forever, but why not be the father of my son as much as I can. Why not try your best to repair your marriage... at least I can try 5 more years when the father of my kid will be me. and it was also good New Relationship energy.
To add to other comments, how many times have women let you penetrate them without a condom? For me, it's de'rigeur. Some get pouty if you reach for a condom. You should seriously think about this. Do you want to stick your weenie in a woman who's recently had sex with another man, raw? Go down on her?

In my wilder days, I dated women who turned out to be married or in a primary relationship who I raw dogged. Some, admittedly (after the cat was out of the bag, so to speak), would say that they liked going home and having their LTR eat them out as revenge and as a fetish.

Do you want to go where another has been recently? Think about the health implications; it has been said that whenever you have sex with a new partner, you're having sex with the last ten people they did. Do you want that in your life?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor kid. His life just began and he doesn't even stand a chance now.

"If it's not hurting anyone, why do you care..."
"You only live once..."

Natural selection is often misinterpreted by the layman as the individual being able to produce offspring. This is not correct. The actual mark of fitness is the ability for the offspring themselves to reproduce, ie. have grandchildren.

The culture of the Boomers and Gen X created a selection event without them even noticing.

In my wilder days, I dated women who turned out to be married or in a primary relationship who I raw dogged. Some, admittedly (after the cat was out of the bag, so to speak), would say that they liked going home and having their LTR eat them out as revenge and as a fetish.

Do you want to go where another has been recently? Think about the health implications; it has been said that whenever you have sex with a new partner, you're having sex with the last ten people they did. Do you want that in your life?
I never ate her out, nor will I do so in the future.

And I understand, of course, that was a BULL - Cuckold dynamic which was her fetish.

She now allowed me to do whatever I want, I am thinking about the one-sided open relationship for a couple of years.

So my son and my family can be stay secure and we can still work on our marriage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thank you, @all, for the feedback, and yes I also see that that way. Although I have spoken to her today and she was quite relaxed.

We made some plans with our kids and are also in a "Pair Consultation" to work through our goals and what we both want in terms of sexuality, or at least trying to find they are out what kind of marriage this could be.

She already sends him the message that her husband found it out, and therefore he blocked him after wishing her all the best. And from there she told me to be trustful, but she does not want to talk back again about this guy anymore since she also thinks that, she was doing it for me and also out of curiosity.

She will also quit her job and told me that she will tell me whenever something like this happens again, but she will not invest in this kind of stations anymore.

He was 57 and ate her p** and fingered her, she said his **** was not that big, and I am much stronger for her, and she did not even swallow his *** and since he was also married, she just did it for the sex.

I know this is not the best scenario, but we agreed to have sex whenever she has feelings again with me, until then I am allowed to change plates, but she does not want to know about them.

Only for a while, which was the reason why I opened, so she can understand, and I am allowed to do more as well and don't feel guilt anymore. ..

Let's see how far it goes. To be honest, I do think about ****ing other women while being with her since 4 years now.

I think this part, we have to work with each other on the marriage consultion.
This is a joke. You are both actors at this point. She will continue seeing this guy behind your back...you'll find out in a few months.

You are clowning yourself at this point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never ate her out, nor will I do so in the future.

And I understand, of course, that was a BULL - Cuckold dynamic which was her fetish.

She now allowed me to do whatever I want, I am thinking about the one-sided open relationship for a couple of years.

So my son and my family can be stay secure and we can still work on our marriage.
Yeah because you should be raising your kids in an environment where he lives with people spending time with people running around fvcking other people like wild teenagers instead of raising a kid.

His parents have Fvcked up priorities and he will likely have a fvcked up childhood and rough life.

Disgraceful on both your accounts. No other words for it.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly do not find her very attractive, she is always complaining, etc, and she is 6 years senior than me... also she lied about the affair,
Sounds to me like she doesn't find you attractive either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never EVER allow my wife to have an "open marriage". The whole idea of marriage is to have EXCLUSIVE access to the wife's sexuality.
I agree with you. In most open relationships and marriages, the woman has more extra-relational sex because there's more market demand for sex with her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a troll post. You’re absolutely retarded.
Totally agree this is a troll post, to many questions

Why would he marry a woman he wasn't attracted to?
Is this a Greencard marriage that she paid him to do so?

After looking at his post history though he has posted about this type of scenario a lot but I think there is more to the story than OP is letting on. For the sake of entertainment, I will say this. This scenario is happening more and more in the last 5 years I've noticed an explosion in my area of women who are in these open relationships. Once again I don't have empirical evidence but from anecdotal evidence, these relationships end up in disaster like OP where the marriage is basically done and people are fooling themselves or in one scenario the man is disabled and unable to satisfy his girlfriend

Clearly, OP is in a situation where this is the best he could do, marry a woman he is not attracted to hence now he wants to open it up however he wants to get a divorce because she caught feelings, well duuuuuuh wtf did you expect? Attention from a new man is exciting and enticing like getting new P is for a man. However, the difference in this scenario is the other guy may sincerely like his wife.

Either way OP is an idiot and now another kid being raised in a broken home

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. In most open relationships and marriages, the woman has more extra-relational sex because there's more market demand for sex with her.
It's OVER for LessSexualDemandCels.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encouraged my wife to an open relationship, but expected, as we discussed, she will be telling me everything afterwards.. and so can I continue game.,. It did happen, my wife had a crush on the guy, and she did not tell me of course. Instead she acted like an affair and felt in love with the guy. She also wrote him that she is missing him. And that she really enjoyed etc..

Now she threatens me with divorce.. Because she thinks I have pushed her to this,..and in her opinion i will do it again... etc...
Her words:
"you always ask me who is my dirty slut?"

"Or who is your pimp?`" + "who owns you?" ect

I truly do not find her very attractive, she is always complaining, etc, and she is 6 years senior than me... also she lied about the affair, and worshiped him since she is a foreigner and someone like him (which in her eyes is very high status) but in fact, this guy is 58 years old and going and asked a McDOnalds worker for her number..

Also, I made her feel very bad, since I wanted to know everything in detail and wrote the guy on her phone and acted like I was her... since I did not trust her if he came in her Vagina etc...

She said now she does not have feelings for me etc... and nor do I.. And she will never give me sex again. Maybe later and wants a break...

Which is the reason I am here in Budapest also I do have fun for the next 3 more days,.. but she is very aggressive on the phone, threatens me etc..

If I would not have my SON I would break up. Of course, she is just talking and talking, but I also feel her emotional state gets also low... she is in kind of depression..

In the beginning, she accepted that I can also bring people to our place. .. Which she also did with this guy... and now she says no. I don't want that. and also will not have sex with you because I don't want to- I said I don't have to have sex with you if I can with other girls. She said she has to think about it...

And she can't have anything with other man's anymore, because I don't want this. We are in counselling but we are just talking sometimes... Should I keep gaming and ignore her for a while?

Or should I also take something serious out of this? She really betrayed me and broke my trust, which is the reason why we had a fight. last week. And I know that it was a huge mistake letting her do with other guys.. thanks
Women always have more SMV than men. I could have an open relationship with my GF & bang some chick tomorrow. But. She could get 4 guys in the same time. Women have the upper hand. It is what it is.