Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My main insecurities

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some main insecurities when I want to approach woman. I know I should just "fvck it" and go for it but it is easier said then done. Those unsecurities are universal for day/night time, ordered by how serious they are:

1. My age. I feel like to old for this and I try to find woman around my age. When I see woman on the street I immediately try to assess her age. My eyeseight is not perfect (even though I have glasses) and it alway take mu so much time that I miss oportunity. Even when I see girl clearly I am not able to tell whether he is not to young -- it is hard to assess age quite often.

2. "What will people say". I know that I should not care about other people but when I think about approaching I immediately become ultra aware of my surrondings. Even if someone is walking behind me back I can hear him and "sense" him.

3. When it is not 1. or 2. then I am sometimes paralyzed by irrational fear. If I think something it is what I will say to the girl and how long will I be able to maintain convo.

All of them happen even when I see girl is interested (eye contact, proximity). Please share your way of getting read of such or similar insecurities.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Your goal should be results not being comfortable.

I would not be where I am today if I never did things that made me uncomfortable. The best way to expend your comfort zone is to push yourself.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work at your limits and occasionally cross it. Your limits will get a bit further each time. For example, you approach a girl and take notice of others around you and realize they may look or don't give a $hit. Next time, you realize that is the same.