PrettyBoyAJ
Master Don Juan
True. But the symptoms were in my mouth and she was the only girl I ate out -_-.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Don't eat ***** unless it's your girlPrettyBoyAJ said:True. But the symptoms were in my mouth and she was the only girl I ate out -_-.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
haPrettyBoyAJ said:I'm doing real well but I do feel like I have a problem. I feel like I'm going on a big player stage. I got all these females and I always blow them. One week I have a main chick. The next week I blow that girl and have a new main one. I got some nice looking girls that text me trying to take me out on dates. and I say no all the time because I don't want to deal with them. It's pretty crazy how many girls I got.... will take out... have a good time.... smash them a couple times....then leave them.
O well though, I'm having a good time and I'm never lonely.
But anyway these people on this forum talk about how they are this and that and blah and blah. But lets see these chicks there messing with. I guarantee you my chicks are cute every single time. I don't mess with ugly chicks period.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Then why are you still here? Why did you comeback?Solomon said:ha
I got haters on me right now because of my weight on another thread, this forum is backwards the guys who are doing this legit get flamed but the keyboard jockies get praised. It makes sense why the forums have gone to **** especially in the last 2 years.
In terms of your issue playa, it's not a bad problem to have. What I would do is keep a solid of 4 on the team with 1 floater. Anything more and you just spreading yourself thin
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.