I look much better with bald head than drake wouldMaybe you can pull off the Drake look. He's balding too.
I have very strong jawline and masculine features in the face
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
I look much better with bald head than drake wouldMaybe you can pull off the Drake look. He's balding too.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You're a class act dude.I look much better with bald head than drake would
I have very strong jawline and masculine features in the face
Not sure if that has anything to do with DHT levels. Look at the mgtow community. The acronym, literly stands for men groping their own wieners. If that did, can you imagine how many balding 20, 30 and 40 y.o's there'd be? Nothing wrong with some healthy masturbation btw.Have you stopped the porn and gone no fap completely?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Oh, the horrors!I fear I will have to settle for women around 28-33.
Statistically women find guys with facial hair more masculine looking. I recall a study where they were shown faces and they found the clean shaven guy least attractive. Makes sense in a way, because facial hair is an effect of testosterone.Off topic, I don’t quite understand why shaved head guys feel like they MUST “balance” it with heavy facial hair/beard/goatee.
Nothing wrong with clean shave (if you want to look younger) or an all around buzz.
I said it on this board before. My bald friends killing it with women and yes they are generally attractiveBro
I score so much more bald compared to when I had hair.
Pretty much only 20-26 yo girls because I am 24.
As long as you look manly they dont care at all. Shave and embrace it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You forgot to mention the part where you are blackBro
I score so much more bald compared to when I had hair.
Pretty much only 20-26 yo girls because I am 24.
As long as you look manly they dont care at all. Shave and embrace it.
1 in 1000 guys look as good or better baldI said it on this board before. My bald friends killing it with women and yes they are generally attractive
Dave said he has been heavily into ethnic porn since he was 12 and has been yanking the weenie about 3x a day for a long time.Not sure if that has anything to do with DHT levels. Look at the mgtow community. The acronym, literly stands for men groping their own wieners. If that did, can you imagine how many balding 20, 30 and 40 y.o's there'd be? Nothing wrong with some healthy masturbation btw.
It does I baldes prematurely. Might not correlate, but nap fap 3 weeks I'm getting checked out more and I'm chubby. Had this red head smile at me in line and she looked my body up head to toeDave said he has been heavily into ethnic porn since he was 12 and has been yanking the weenie about 3x a day for a long time.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/ive-been-addicted-to-porn-since-i-was-12.255526/
But I'm sure that has zero to do with his anxiety..... Rolleyes
Notice how he won't answer my question
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yea yea here's some advice fall in love with the idea women are attracted to you1 in 1000 guys look as good or better bald
Talking guys like this - its very rare
That guy looks like an NHL goon. Not attractive, hair or no hair.1 in 1000 guys look as good or better bald
Talking guys like this - its very rare
Thanks for sharing that info..It does I baldes prematurely. Might not correlate, but nap fap 3 weeks I'm getting checked out more and I'm chubby. Had this red head smile at me in line and she looked my body up head to toe
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.