"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My hair transplant surgery was a complete failure

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
DAVE YOURE FVCKING HILARIOUS.

But my dilemma with you is this:

You post questions. And you don't take the advice. You just try to nitpick what people say and it never goes anywhere. That's why I can't offer you advice anymore. Even though I really do want to because it seems like you need help. But it seems the only person who you're willing to listen to is you.

Also, the 'you guys make it seem like I'm into Nigerian girls' comment is a bit odd. What's wrong with Nigerian girls? I'm starting to see a pattern here...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The guy you posted would not look better with or with out hair at most a smudge, he is extremely pale, his skin looks unhealthy and he has some pretty deep fine lines and a weak facial structure


that's about your average bald man dude.


the 2 guys I posted have 1 in a 1000 facial aesthetics
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
DAVE YOURE FVCKING HILARIOUS.

But my dilemma with you is this:

You post questions. And you don't take the advice. You just try to nitpick what people say and it never goes anywhere. That's why I can't offer you advice anymore. Even though I really do want to because it seems like you need help. But it seems the only person who you're willing to listen to is you.

Also, the 'you guys make it seem like I'm into Nigerian girls' comment is a bit odd. What's wrong with Nigerian girls? I'm starting to see a pattern here...

I'm into women who look like this buddy



 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
that's about your average bald man dude.


the 2 guys I posted have 1 in a 1000 facial aesthetics
This post went straight homo. The top guys say you cant focus on looks. Its game and connections. And you cant tell females what they are physically attracted to.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@bigdave17

No offence mate but it seems your issue is purely mental. You are fapping so much to porn that you are literally frying your brain.

You start to think that something is wrong about your looks. I've seen your picture. You should have no issues with picking up 7's but your personality would need to be healthy and its not. Your posts are mostly full of low-self esteem statements.

You prefer to hook your brain on porn, posting 9/10's and 10/10s SMV women photos stating they are your minimum target lvl and you slowly but steadily turn into gay receiver considering how much angry looking ripped guys photos you are uploading here and there.

Take a break from women, go no fap& no porn for 90 days and go back to picking up women. Considering your present state of mind, you will just fail miserably.
He will look better once he starts having sex. In his recent pics i see a sexless "Chester" looking face from all the porn fapping and no real sex.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
@bigdave17

No offence mate but it seems your issue is purely mental. You are fapping so much to porn that you are literally frying your brain.

You start to think that something is wrong about your looks. I've seen your picture. You should have no issues with picking up 7's but your personality would need to be healthy and its not. Your posts are mostly full of low-self esteem statements.

You prefer to hook your brain on porn, posting 9/10's and 10/10s SMV women photos stating they are your minimum target lvl and you slowly but steadily turn into gay receiver considering how much angry looking ripped guys photos you are uploading here and there.

Take a break from women, go no fap& no porn for 90 days and go back to picking up women. Considering your present state of mind, you will just fail miserably.
Ive posted pics of women i was interested from online dating and they were rated as 6s

They still wanted nothing to do with me
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@bigdave17

No offence mate but it seems your issue is purely mental. You are fapping so much to porn that you are literally frying your brain.

You start to think that something is wrong about your looks. I've seen your picture. You should have no issues with picking up 7's but your personality would need to be healthy and its not. Your posts are mostly full of low-self esteem statements.

You prefer to hook your brain on porn, posting 9/10's and 10/10s SMV women photos stating they are your minimum target lvl and you slowly but steadily turn into gay receiver considering how much angry looking ripped guys photos you are uploading here and there.

Take a break from women, go no fap& no porn for 90 days and go back to picking up women. Considering your present state of mind, you will just fail miserably.
Ive posted pics of women i was interested from online dating and they were rated as 6s

They still wanted nothing to do with me
@bigdave17 you ignored everything he said in his reply that you captured.

You realize that, if you're not dismissing peoples replies outright, you capture their reply and respond in an attempt to divert away from what they said and create a different narrative (deflection)

In all honesty, you deflect/ignore in an attempt to deflect, so often that no woman is going to want to be with you long term because, everytime a real issue comes up, you'll ignore and/or deflect away from discussing it, and nothing will ever get resolved. This pattern creates resentment in people. No woman is going to stick around very long if she feels resentful towards you.

Just an observation.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ive posted pics of women i was interested from online dating and they were rated as 6s

They still wanted nothing to do with me
Work your way into that cur
Ive posted pics of women i was interested from online dating and they were rated as 6s

They still wanted nothing to do with me
Work your way into their mindsets by sexxing their slightly lesser attractive friends. Women dont see 1-10 ratings on their side like men do. They are competitive.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
@bigdave17 you ignored everything he said in his reply that you captured.

You realize that, if you're not dismissing peoples replies outright, you capture their reply and respond in an attempt to divert away from what they said and create a different narrative (deflection)

In all honesty, you deflect/ignore in an attempt to deflect, so often that no woman is going to want to be with you long term because, everytime a real issue comes up, you'll ignore and/or deflect away from discussing it, and nothing will ever get resolved. This pattern creates resentment in people. No woman is going to stick around very long if she feels resentful towards you.

Just an observation.
I know my porn addiction is a problem. I'm working on it

I was just refuting the claim that I'm going for 9s and 10s. I'm very happy with a 6 with a hot body
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I know my porn addiction is a problem. I'm working on it

I was just refuting the claim that I'm going for 9s and 10s. I'm very happy with a 6 with a hot body
IMO it's your porn addiction that's causing your approach anxiety
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
IMO it's your porn addiction that's causing your approach anxiety
My early porn watching caused me lots of problems

I just didn't learn how to interact with women as human beings. After that, i developed severe confidence and self esteem issues from being fat in high school

Last 12 years has been me trying to unravel all that damage
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
My early porn watching caused me lots of problems

I just didn't learn how to interact with women as human beings. After that, i developed severe confidence and self esteem issues from being fat in high school

Last 12 years has been me trying to unravel all that damage
Very non sarcastically I will urge you to discuss this with a therapist - unless you think you need anti anxiety meds, then do psychotherapy. 6 months, once a week, could do you a world of good un wraveling all of this. Just make sure they know everything you've told us.

You are too young to let this shiz continue to cripple you. If you don't deal with it, next thing you know you're 40 and still single and childless.

If you spend 6 most to a year, dealing with t professionally, within 2 years it could be a brand new world for you
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Arab and latin is often the same features. Dude in the OP picture is Hispanic and looks very similar to me

I can definitely pull off shaved head look but it just makes me look older
Do it then and see how it works. Worst case scenerio, 6 - 8 months you need to regrow your hair. Just please, stop with the posting of the guy picks. Lol.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Just please, stop with the posting of the guy picks. Lol.
This demonstrates the big difference in the aesthetics of males and females. Here Dave posts his idea of the ideal male, and even our resident female doesn't want to look at it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This demonstrates the big difference in the aesthetics of males and females. Here Dave posts his idea of the ideal male, and even our resident female doesn't want to look at it.
It would be hard for an average built man to buff up to those guys w/o steroids. Not saying they used them, I have no idea. They cut had just been genetically gifted. My bench tops out around 275 pounds and my legs 400 pounds, yet I don't look it. Yet, I've seen dudes who look like those dudes that can't push 200 pounds. Go figure.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top