"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My hair transplant surgery was a complete failure

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Have you stopped the porn and gone no fap completely?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Have you stopped the porn and gone no fap completely?
Not sure if that has anything to do with DHT levels. Look at the mgtow community. The acronym, literly stands for men groping their own wieners. If that did, can you imagine how many balding 20, 30 and 40 y.o's there'd be? Nothing wrong with some healthy masturbation btw.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
All these baldness theories are bunk new research is showing its a lack of blood flow. You developed atherosclerosis in the viens in your scalp the hardest place to get blood. Blood transport nutrients. When your hardened veins get stiff they stop transporting nutrients to the hair folllices and they shrink to baby hairs and you develop a type of scar tissue. You need to change your diet scalp massages etc
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
And ya no fap either you deplete nessacart nutrients. The whole if no fap every guy would be bald is bunk em. The field of genetics has change having certain genetics doesn't mean you get baldness just means you have genes more prone to getting hair loss it's not a sentence. Research epigenetics it's mostly environmental and mental
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Dht is one of the last symptoms might go hand in hand with Dht shrinking follicles to starve off rest of folllices to re transport nutrients
Your body chemistry is adapting. Dht is not the main root cause
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I fear I will have to settle for women around 28-33.
Oh, the horrors! :rolleyes:


Off topic, I don’t quite understand why shaved head guys feel like they MUST “balance” it with heavy facial hair/beard/goatee.

Nothing wrong with clean shave (if you want to look younger) or an all around buzz.
Statistically women find guys with facial hair more masculine looking. I recall a study where they were shown faces and they found the clean shaven guy least attractive. Makes sense in a way, because facial hair is an effect of testosterone.

When I've had facial hair, however, girls have complained about how rough it is, it irritates their skin when kissing. My facial comes in very stiff, like wire, instead of soft. It also comes in gray now, so IMO it just makes me look older. So clean shaven it is.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Bro

I score so much more bald compared to when I had hair.

Pretty much only 20-26 yo girls because I am 24.

As long as you look manly they dont care at all. Shave and embrace it.
I said it on this board before. My bald friends killing it with women and yes they are generally attractive
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Bro

I score so much more bald compared to when I had hair.

Pretty much only 20-26 yo girls because I am 24.

As long as you look manly they dont care at all. Shave and embrace it.
You forgot to mention the part where you are black

Yes I look good bald but I'm not black to where bald is basically no difference

I still look much better and younger with hair
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Not sure if that has anything to do with DHT levels. Look at the mgtow community. The acronym, literly stands for men groping their own wieners. If that did, can you imagine how many balding 20, 30 and 40 y.o's there'd be? Nothing wrong with some healthy masturbation btw.
Dave said he has been heavily into ethnic porn since he was 12 and has been yanking the weenie about 3x a day for a long time.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/ive-been-addicted-to-porn-since-i-was-12.255526/

But I'm sure that has zero to do with his anxiety..... Rolleyes

Notice how he won't answer my question
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Dave said he has been heavily into ethnic porn since he was 12 and has been yanking the weenie about 3x a day for a long time.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/ive-been-addicted-to-porn-since-i-was-12.255526/

But I'm sure that has zero to do with his anxiety..... Rolleyes

Notice how he won't answer my question
It does I baldes prematurely. Might not correlate, but nap fap 3 weeks I'm getting checked out more and I'm chubby. Had this red head smile at me in line and she looked my body up head to toe
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Honestly balding is not a deal breaker for many women.

But Dave’s standards for his appearance is in the stratosphere so for him it’s a crisis.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top