Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend thought meeting up with her ex was a good idea

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want this girl to respect you? Dump her.
If you dont ditch her, you will come across as needy, desperate and weak, and she will bob along with you for a while and then dump you herself. Women struggle to be attracted to someone they dont respect. I would dump this sloot and move on. She will forever respect you and consider you “the one that got away”.
I agree.

Women only cheat on men who they don't respect. So by walking away immediately, she'll learn her lesson the hard way (good for her though), and forever respect OP as the the one that got away, as beautifully put by @SirBigBell here.

If you stay with her after this incident, sooner or later she'll cheat on you, because by staying with her and agreeing to "move on" like she demanded, you're subconsciously communicating to her that her action was in fact OK. And like a dog that was not punished, she'll subconsciously believe that her action was OK and continue to do it again.

Reaction score
I agree.

Women only cheat on men who they don't respect. So by walking away immediately, she'll learn her lesson the hard way (good for her though), and forever respect OP as the the one that got away, as beautifully put by @SirBigBell here.

If you stay with her after this incident, sooner or later she'll cheat on you, because by staying with her and agreeing to "move on" like she demanded, you're subconsciously communicating to her that her action was in fact OK. And like a dog that was not punished, she'll subconsciously believe that her action was OK and continue to do it again.
So what happens when you are having an off month and she decides to buck. Playing games with Zebras is a full time job. There's a reason Pimps look old af and Chads and Tyrones die earlier than most men.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you may see, I am new here so I'm ready for the full treatment.
I have been with my girlfriend for the past 6 months and things were going great.
Until I found out that there was this guy she had a one night stand with 2 years ago. They were still keeping in touch and she was planning to go and visit him (he lives a 100 miles away) after lockdown because she says they are friends.
I put my foot down and said that's highly suspicious behaviour and that I was not having it. She now says she is sorry and wants us to move on.
My question is, is this just straight up grounds to dump her or should I continue the relationship because she listened to me?

Either keep downgrade her to a FWB only or dump her completely. No point in considering a serious relationship with a girl like this.

Reactions: B80

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what happens when you are having an off month and she decides to buck. Playing games with Zebras is a full time job. There's a reason Pimps look old af and Chads and Tyrones die earlier than most men.
I'm sorry I can't answer this stupid question.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, trvaelling 100 miles to meet someone from a one night stand 2 years ago and mentioning it to you, her boyfriend of 6 months?

How do you think she'd react if you told her you were going that distance to visit someone from a one night stand 2 years ago.

Whats the point in going that far to see someone. Most people I know wouldn;t travel that distance unless visiting family, really close friends, long distance g/f etc. Not some guy from a ONS 2 years ago, whilst in a relationship- who has the time or enhusiasm to do something like that. I barely have time to see close friends/family who live in the same town. Has she clarified why she needs to see him person? I'm assuming they're not best friends, so can;t she just chat over video - even that would be frowned upon by many.

Very odd behaviour. What's she like usually with people (not just men)? Pretty dozey, naive etc?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sorry what? Are you nuts? That's not a check positive, that's her broadcasting a spinning, running up the wall, to which none can defend kick to the balls before she makes it. If my wife of 10 years told me that, I would have the house up for sale today and I'd be on the next flight out of the country the day after..

Lol, is this for real? Why haven't you kicked her out yet?
She isn't his wife of 10 years, she is his GF of 6 months. Big difference.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok then. Enjoy divorce court.
Enjoy having her do it behind your back. One day you might found out Stephanie was really Stephen.

That behavior will do 0 to actually stop it, all it does it make you look insecure and controlling so she will be extra careful to hide it from you.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman I have been serious with know not to test me. I am a man with options and they know one mistake on their part and I walk. They do their best to keep me happy and in return, I do the same. You lost frame somewhere in those six months. I would put her on ice and start looking for a replacement because it looks like she already has a head start on you. Good Luck

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I put my foot down and said that's highly suspicious behaviour and that I was not having it. She now says she is sorry and wants us to move on.
My question is, is this just straight up grounds to dump her or should I continue the relationship because she listened to me?
Thank God you did not allow her, but you already know the answer to the question. The fact that she is even thinking about this guy still after 2 years is a mjaor red flag.

Traveling 100 miles to "meet a friend". What does girl think you are?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy having her do it behind your back. One day you might found out Stephanie was really Stephen.

That behavior will do 0 to actually stop it, all it does it make you look insecure and controlling so she will be extra careful to hide it from you.
We get what we negotiate. If she wants to keep seeking validation from thirsty dudes, she can stay a plate. Not being forced to do anything she doesn’t want to.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is just ridiculous... Women are not monogamous to the point where when they act polyamorous you assume that it's because of one man's fault... I know women believe that about themselves often but it just isn't true
It's hardly ridiculous but disagree if you want.

Women are not biological cheaters concerning their DNA because, as the weaker sex, it put themselves and their offspring at risk to "sneak around." They're programmed to find a solid strong male for breeding and have and nurture kids. That why they're attracted to certain traits, we all know in men. Men are programmed to spread their DNA, women are not. 99% of the time when a woman leaves a man she once chose and was once committed to, it's because his game got weak and sloppy and she's no longer attracted to him and no longer sees him as a dominant male. I've seen it 100x.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you may see, I am new here so I'm ready for the full treatment.
I have been with my girlfriend for the past 6 months and things were going great.
Until I found out that there was this guy she had a one night stand with 2 years ago. They were still keeping in touch and she was planning to go and visit him (he lives a 100 miles away) after lockdown because she says they are friends.
dump her ass.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes testing the waters, you didnt allowed it she'll do it behind your back,if not with him it would be with other guy, you cant control other person what they will do with their body, not even with your mother.

Who has advised you to stay is genuine cuck and are making one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We get what we negotiate. If she wants to keep seeking validation from thirsty dudes, she can stay a plate. Not being forced to do anything she doesn’t want to.
If you feel like you need to negotiate that you have already lost.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This behavior from women seems to be happening a lot to people on here. Did Cosmo publish an article telling women to do this?

I'd suggest the OP find a few additional plates he can talk to as a counter to this. She did stop what she was doing. It sounds like a sheet test.