Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My fwb want to become more serious but I can't because of the lack of sex

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so my fwb wants to become something more. And I see a lot of post about how after some time the amount of sex they have with their partner goes down. And we haven't had a ton of sex its like around 2 times a week. We see each other a lot. And that's not enough for me and I feel resentment when we don't have sex for a while. There's been plenty of times she said she'll have sex with me when we meet up. And then when it comes down to it she doesn't and it pissed me off. Since we aren't officially in a relationship. I Still have other fwb that I can have sex with when she doesn't want to. And since we don't have enough sex now I don't want a relationship with her and I know things aren't going to change if we started going out. And then I wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else because it would be cheating.

Do you think I'm wrong for not wanting a relationship because the lack of sex ?

And is it normal to be pissed when someone lies about when they're going to give you sex ?

And what do you think I should do in this situation ?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not getting enough sex is a reason one woman may not be enough for a man. You're better off keeping her as a plate if you can and if not looking for a replacement.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so my fwb wants to become something more. And I see a lot of post about how after some time the amount of sex they have with their partner goes down. And we haven't had a ton of sex its like around 2 times a week. We see each other a lot. And that's not enough for me and I feel resentment when we don't have sex for a while. There's been plenty of times she said she'll have sex with me when we meet up. And then when it comes down to it she doesn't and it pissed me off. Since we aren't officially in a relationship. I Still have other fwb that I can have sex with when she doesn't want to. And since we don't have enough sex now I don't want a relationship with her and I know things aren't going to change if we started going out. And then I wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else because it would be cheating.

Do you think I'm wrong for not wanting a relationship because the lack of sex ?

And is it normal to be pissed when someone lies about when they're going to give you sex ?

And what do you think I should do in this situation ?
Your sexually incompatible. Can you believe some women have the same complaints?

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my perspective, considering she is not your GF 2 times a week is good for FWB (gawd I miss the times when women believed FWB is possible, women around my age are not that guillible) but I'm in monk mode so you know. Perhaps rest of guys advising you phuck like 4 times a week and I should go away lol

Anyway you obviously like her. Why not GF? You are not that interested in other p.ussy from what I can read inbetween the lines. There's nothing wrong admitting that you like her a bit more than you think and you do because you spend time with her doing things like normal couple.

So why not agree to have relationship when she will ask you about it again and check if sex will get better/more? You don't need to tell her that you love her you know.
I definitely like her more then the other girls I talk to because 2 times a week is enough for them. And the sex is actually better too I just think she has a lower sex drive then me. And I'm not used to that because my Ex had a way higher one then me. And I'll probably just see if I can fix the situation if not she'll probably stay one of my fan's while I still have sex with different girls.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just speak to her about it?

When I questioned Sara why she wasn’t horny and didn’t want sex as much in 2019 she said she lost her confidence, didn’t feel good and needed my help to get her mojo back

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So don't.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just speak to her about it?

When I questioned Sara why she wasn’t horny and didn’t want sex as much in 2019 she said she lost her confidence, didn’t feel good and needed my help to get her mojo back
was that after or before she stole and sold your stuff?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being passive aggressive about it and have a conversation with her like an adult and just let her know that you can't see her as anything more until this changes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that sex will be 'forced' and will suck and they will break up anyway
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how badly she wants the relationship. Maybe she didnt think it was a problem. Bottom line is there are times you need to act like a man and open your mouth instead of crying about it on a message board.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

hard next

cant create attraction by arguing
There is no argument to have unless he is going to beg her for more sex. He is simply stating that she isn't fulfilling his needs and giving her an opportunity to remedy the situation. If she chooses not to then that is on her.

This "little boy" behavior of going and hiding in a corner everytime something isn't going how you want in a relationship is ultra weak.
Be a man. Open your mouth. Lead.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reduce the time you see each other, make her jealous, talk about other girls and increase your value. Next time she tells you to come to her place; tell her a girl invited you for a drink.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Either drop her or settle for sex twice a week.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction and desire are non-negotiable. Telling a woman you need more sex will lead to an initial spike, then a downturn once her goal of relationship is acquired.

Op if you want more sex you need to be more seductive. I am also questioning her overall interest level. How long have you been seeing eachother? How often per week?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
am i the only one who think she doesnt find OP attractive
Could be. Could be low sex drive. Could be a bunch of different things. Maybe he should just drop her and tell her why.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been plenty of times she said she'll have sex with me when we meet up. And then when it comes down to it she doesn't and it pissed me off
You have to show you're willing to walk away from stuff like this, or she will have no reason to stop. She has to feel like she NEEDS to have sex with you to keep you around. She's is training you right now

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that arguing about sex will get you, is a worse time all around. There are tamer ways to do it, but we all know that sex is a power thing.
You want more sex, make more money. And spend it on her. Or spin plates to fulfill your sex drive. You don't have to be exclusive.

If she's crappy about it, let her go it's your choice OP