"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

My fwb want to become more serious but I can't because of the lack of sex

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
31
Ok so my fwb wants to become something more. And I see a lot of post about how after some time the amount of sex they have with their partner goes down. And we haven't had a ton of sex its like around 2 times a week. We see each other a lot. And that's not enough for me and I feel resentment when we don't have sex for a while. There's been plenty of times she said she'll have sex with me when we meet up. And then when it comes down to it she doesn't and it pissed me off. Since we aren't officially in a relationship. I Still have other fwb that I can have sex with when she doesn't want to. And since we don't have enough sex now I don't want a relationship with her and I know things aren't going to change if we started going out. And then I wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else because it would be cheating.

Do you think I'm wrong for not wanting a relationship because the lack of sex ?

And is it normal to be pissed when someone lies about when they're going to give you sex ?

And what do you think I should do in this situation ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Not getting enough sex is a reason one woman may not be enough for a man. You're better off keeping her as a plate if you can and if not looking for a replacement.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ok so my fwb wants to become something more. And I see a lot of post about how after some time the amount of sex they have with their partner goes down. And we haven't had a ton of sex its like around 2 times a week. We see each other a lot. And that's not enough for me and I feel resentment when we don't have sex for a while. There's been plenty of times she said she'll have sex with me when we meet up. And then when it comes down to it she doesn't and it pissed me off. Since we aren't officially in a relationship. I Still have other fwb that I can have sex with when she doesn't want to. And since we don't have enough sex now I don't want a relationship with her and I know things aren't going to change if we started going out. And then I wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else because it would be cheating.

Do you think I'm wrong for not wanting a relationship because the lack of sex ?

And is it normal to be pissed when someone lies about when they're going to give you sex ?

And what do you think I should do in this situation ?
Your sexually incompatible. Can you believe some women have the same complaints?
 

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
31
From my perspective, considering she is not your GF 2 times a week is good for FWB (gawd I miss the times when women believed FWB is possible, women around my age are not that guillible) but I'm in monk mode so you know. Perhaps rest of guys advising you phuck like 4 times a week and I should go away lol

Anyway you obviously like her. Why not GF? You are not that interested in other p.ussy from what I can read inbetween the lines. There's nothing wrong admitting that you like her a bit more than you think and you do because you spend time with her doing things like normal couple.

So why not agree to have relationship when she will ask you about it again and check if sex will get better/more? You don't need to tell her that you love her you know.
I definitely like her more then the other girls I talk to because 2 times a week is enough for them. And the sex is actually better too I just think she has a lower sex drive then me. And I'm not used to that because my Ex had a way higher one then me. And I'll probably just see if I can fix the situation if not she'll probably stay one of my fan's while I still have sex with different girls.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Why not just speak to her about it?

When I questioned Sara why she wasn’t horny and didn’t want sex as much in 2019 she said she lost her confidence, didn’t feel good and needed my help to get her mojo back
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
So don't.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Why not just speak to her about it?

When I questioned Sara why she wasn’t horny and didn’t want sex as much in 2019 she said she lost her confidence, didn’t feel good and needed my help to get her mojo back
was that after or before she stole and sold your stuff?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Stop being passive aggressive about it and have a conversation with her like an adult and just let her know that you can't see her as anything more until this changes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
that sex will be 'forced' and will suck and they will break up anyway
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how badly she wants the relationship. Maybe she didnt think it was a problem. Bottom line is there are times you need to act like a man and open your mouth instead of crying about it on a message board.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
LOL

hard next


cant create attraction by arguing
There is no argument to have unless he is going to beg her for more sex. He is simply stating that she isn't fulfilling his needs and giving her an opportunity to remedy the situation. If she chooses not to then that is on her.

This "little boy" behavior of going and hiding in a corner everytime something isn't going how you want in a relationship is ultra weak.
Be a man. Open your mouth. Lead.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Reduce the time you see each other, make her jealous, talk about other girls and increase your value. Next time she tells you to come to her place; tell her a girl invited you for a drink.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Attraction and desire are non-negotiable. Telling a woman you need more sex will lead to an initial spike, then a downturn once her goal of relationship is acquired.

Op if you want more sex you need to be more seductive. I am also questioning her overall interest level. How long have you been seeing eachother? How often per week?
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
There's been plenty of times she said she'll have sex with me when we meet up. And then when it comes down to it she doesn't and it pissed me off
You have to show you're willing to walk away from stuff like this, or she will have no reason to stop. She has to feel like she NEEDS to have sex with you to keep you around. She's is training you right now
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
All that arguing about sex will get you, is a worse time all around. There are tamer ways to do it, but we all know that sex is a power thing.
You want more sex, make more money. And spend it on her. Or spin plates to fulfill your sex drive. You don't have to be exclusive.

If she's crappy about it, let her go it's your choice OP
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top