Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend "broke" a women's heart

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of thing going on...

-yes, its empowering to be the one cutting the cord . But you must wonder if the reasoning behind it is valid. I feel like the athlete was a black ripped dude, while OP's friend is a white normie at best; a impossible bridge to cross. I can imagine that can feck with a man's brain.

- no relationship will last forever. Friend could as well just ride it out and slow down on all the future plans. Because its clear as day that friend is as bluepilled as it gets. If he was just a tad more red, he would shrug it off, knowing you are never her first choice. But he reacted like a dear in headlights, letting his friends decide his faith. If you decide to have a future with her, you should know every woman has a bag if shyte she carries with her.

Friend will face the same problem again and again.

- dont know if i should be (surprisingly) proud if SS. Op gets a lotta pushback, whereas a thread like this could also end up being a circle jerk where everyone salutes Friend for "manning up".

- feels like telling a friend how and when to knock someone out, while he's not a fighter at heart. This is one of the many cases where copying female behavior as a man looks bad. I don't know ..i wonder how it actually benefits friend in the long run. Time will tell I geuss

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You give a women too much power.
You give a woman to much power when you tolerate her BS over 7 months for the sake of her pvssy.

If you live in fear of being dumped all the time and out of insecurity dump to not be dumped, no wonder women treat you bois like biatches.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
F*** the "alpha" mindset.

Society has been pushing us to be a way our entire lives which is not beneficial for us men. So you think I will be "good" to benefit others? Gtfo.

"Smirk and keep spinning" lol. Go drop that whure and pick another one and if the next girl acts out of hand drop her and get another one.

If a female begins to start lying, trying to manipulate and gas lighting best believe she'll be fahk and dropped.
Not sure who has more drama you or the women you talk about.

This is what happens when you just learn this stuff and go too far over to the other side with it...you get mad and won't take it anymore and lash out over the most minor things.

This is where you don't want to be. This is just as bad as being too far on the nice guy side of things.

You'll learn over time to moderate towards the middle more and in a few months you'll look back and see how ridiculous this behavior was and how ridiculous it sounds to most of the people responding.

If you allow women to fluster you this badly over silly comments you are in for a long, angry dating life with very few results.

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it if a guy is butthurt and all but isn't that something that can be worked through? Isn't is more mature to confront her about it and bring up a similar scenario to her where a guy would attracted to another girl to see how she would feel instead of just dumping her? I feel like men nowadays just don't know how to confront conflict or work through a conflict. That kinda is feminine behavior. And how will that lead to any sort of fulfilling relationship.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Assuming everything else was great, this doesnt sound like something worth breaking up for. Maybe there were other reasons too and this was the final straw

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get it if a guy is butthurt and all but isn't that something that can be worked through? Isn't is more mature to confront her about it and bring up a similar scenario to her where a guy would attracted to another girl to see how she would feel instead of just dumping her? I feel like men nowadays just don't know how to confront conflict or work through a conflict. That kinda is feminine behavior. And how will that lead to any sort of fulfilling relationship.
It's the equivalent of standing in the corner, crossing your arms, and stomping your foot and throwing a fit yelling "I'm not going to take it anymore!" with a very angry look on your face like a 3 year old toddler would do when he doesn't know how to deal with situations that upset him.

The toddler has an excuse, he doesn't know any better yet. The adult male does not.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming everything else was great, this doesnt sound like something worth breaking up for. Maybe there were other reasons too and this was the final straw
This is why I never talk about fightclub(redpill) with friends. Especially friends in relationships. If I mention something, i rather say it like it was a personal revelation than a "well known fact ".

Friend sounds like a decent bloke, that got an overdose of redpill rhetoric stuffed down his throat. Combined with a unhealthy dose of peer pressure. High fiving each other because " WE learned that tramp a lesson now didn't WE". Feels like it's a little too much to me.

If you do this you must be sure your friend will pull something better really soon. Heck, you are almost obligated now to take him out and be the" party maker" and introduce him to women left and right.

Even weaker would be if you would still be ogling his ex yourself. A lotta men are after their best friends exes. But that's another story.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*** the "alpha" mindset.

Society has been pushing us to be a way our entire lives which is not beneficial for us men. So you think I will be "good" to benefit others? Gtfo.

"Smirk and keep spinning" lol. Go drop that whure and pick another one and if the next girl acts out of hand drop her and get another one.

If a female begins to start lying, trying to manipulate and gas lighting best believe she'll be fahk and dropped.
Why did you remove your age? Your 21 you dont know **** stay in your lane lols this aint no competition

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're bud is entitled to do whatever he pleases, but in posting this other users here are free to express their opinion on the matter.

You don't give us much detail so it is hard to say with certainty that your friend's actions were justified or 'right'.

Was this an overreaction? Maybe (probably)... there could have been others things which prompted ending the relationship, but the way he went about it may have not been the best course of action.

He likely had a ego boost in doing what he did, but it is fleeting and likely leaves the girl somewhat damaged.

A DJ should genuinely leave a woman without causing her unnecessary hurt.

It isn't cool and we don't need more broken girls out there. Just because women do distasteful things to men and leave us scorn doesn't mean we should stoop to their level. Don't feed the behavior and instead starve it.

Ending it cordially with a display of indifference would have painted your friend in a more positive light and if the girl actually dug him she would potentially see what she was losing and come crawling back. That and having a conversation with her about it since in committed relationships communication skills are important. Being vindictive isn't going to help either side and both or likely to develop unnecessary baggage.

If this alone caused your boy to punt her then that is odd, if there are other reasons such as a lack of interest or just not being compatible then by all means do what ya gotta do. I'm all for letting someone hit the bricks, but there needs to be good reason for that. Hurt people, hurt people and the best revenge is to be unlike them who performed the injury.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Your friend sounds pretty narcissistic man.. I mean when I was younger I walked away from a date after paying for dinner from a girl because she said she had a sugar daddy before (She was 19 and he was 40).. but this is a different level.

Did he not like the chick much to begin with? thats what it sounds like..

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated in a post prior I was going to document the hurting of women,

I did not break this women's heart but my friend did. It started when my friend saw a message his women sent to her girls' groupchat. They've been dating for 7 months at this moment.

He showed, she sent a picture of another man stating "If I could build my dream husband, it would be him". My friend who looks nothing like this man was loyal to this women and even made many sacrifices, while putting up w/ her bs drama, negative friends and toxic behavior.

This reveal hunted him, since both her and him had plans for the future.

He faked being nice for a couple of weeks then dropped the ball. I recommend him to build the trust and love of the women before delivering the good bye which he did.

After banging the women "with love", he immediately and coldly dismissed her out of his home and told her to never talk to him again.

She left stunned, confused and visibly hurt from what my friend told me.
Reading this...I'm with your friend and would have considered doing the same. Her group chat clearly showed she lacked desire and therefore was using him (i.e. lying to him) until she could monkey branch to someone she perceived as better. What you saw on her face was what you see when a scam backfires on someone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Reading this...I'm with your friend and would have considered doing the same. Her group chat clearly showed she lacked desire and therefore was using him (i.e. lying to him) until she could monkey branch to someone she perceived as better. What you saw on her face was what you see when a scam backfires on someone.
Newsflash, you will never be a woman's "perfect man" that she sees in her head. If that bothers you, you should probably just stop dating.