Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend "broke" a women's heart

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated in a post prior I was going to document the hurting of women,

I did not break this women's heart but my friend did. It started when my friend saw a message his women sent to her girls' groupchat. They've been dating for 7 months at this moment.

He showed, she sent a picture of another man stating "If I could build my dream husband, it would be him". My friend who looks nothing like this man was loyal to this women and even made many sacrifices, while putting up w/ her bs drama, negative friends and toxic behavior.

This reveal hunted him, since both her and him had plans for the future.

He faked being nice for a couple of weeks then dropped the ball. I recommend him to build the trust and love of the women before delivering the good bye which he did.

After banging the women "with love", he immediately and coldly dismissed her out of his home and told her to never talk to him again.

She left stunned, confused and visibly hurt from what my friend told me.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats pretty messed up and now this girl is gonna have negative view of men for many years if not the rest of her life. Does this guy not get it that is just girls chat not much different to men comparing womens bodys saying this one or that one is hot celebs and such.

Anyway that is not something worth reacting to, girls do that it dont bother me at all.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could care less.

In this life you either win or you lose. My friend could’ve kept playing nice guy role and been dumped/cheated in the future.

Most women cause chaos all their life and never feel repercussions. I don’t hate women. I just treat them like any person and no longer give them benefit because they’re a different sex.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He showed, she sent a picture of another man stating "If I could build my dream husband, it would be him". My friend who looks nothing like this man was loyal to this women and even made many sacrifices, while putting up w/ her bs drama, negative friends and toxic behavior.

You mention this one minor item and then say she has bs drama, negative friends and toxic behavior. So there's either much more to the story or this bro is weak minded.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty drastic for a little comment. Weak behavior. Not smooth. Not alpha. He looks like an insecure emotional little boy. Newsflash: women choose who they want to fu*k, date, marry, etc. If your friend was red pill, he'd smirk at this situation and keep spinning her indifferently.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty drastic for a little comment. Weak behavior. Not smooth. Not alpha. He looks like an insecure emotional little boy. Newsflash: women choose who they want to fu*k, date, marry, etc. If your friend was red pill, he'd smirk at this situation and keep spinning her indifferently.
F*** the "alpha" mindset.

Society has been pushing us to be a way our entire lives which is not beneficial for us men. So you think I will be "good" to benefit others? Gtfo.

"Smirk and keep spinning" lol. Go drop that whure and pick another one and if the next girl acts out of hand drop her and get another one.

If a female begins to start lying, trying to manipulate and gas lighting best believe she'll be fahk and dropped.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am really pissed off about that comment I would rather just drop her with no words rather than creating that drama.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*** the "alpha" mindset.

Society has been pushing us to be a way our entire lives which is not beneficial for us men. So you think I will be "good" to benefit others? Gtfo.

"Smirk and keep spinning" lol. Go drop that whure and pick another one and if the next girl acts out of hand drop her and get another one.

If a female begins to start lying, trying to manipulate and gas lighting best believe she'll be fahk and dropped.
Society has actually pushed men to be more Beta. It's the manosphere that more so promotes being Alpha. You can "drop" girls in a much less saltier way is all, then she'll come back around. Your boy's girl simply expressed her attraction for another man (female nature), I don't see much manipulation, lying, or gas lighting in that.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this photo of a celebrity or another guy around town? Might have just been “girl talk” but no one likes to hear their partner pining over another person. Remember that women have a hive mentality and will talk about you. The same way they can provide you social proof, they can also do it in a negative light. Doesn’t mean that you can’t dump them harshly if they go psycho but blindsiding them like this my tarnish his reputation in her friend circle. If he ever wanted to hook up with one of her hot friends, the possibility is probably dead now. Women support each other even if they were in the wrong.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this photo of a celebrity or another guy around town? Might have just been “girl talk” but no one likes to hear their partner pining over another person. Remember that women have a hive mentality and will talk about you. The same way they can provide you social proof, they can also do it in a negative light. Doesn’t mean that you can’t dump them harshly if they go psycho but blindsiding them like this my tarnish his reputation in her friend circle. If he ever wanted to hook up with one of her hot friends, the possibility is probably dead now. Women support each other even if they were in the wrong.
A sports player around town.

You claim his chances with her friends to be dead but why would he even go for them? He's not desperate and already the women's friends dont like him. No Fs given.

Women support themselves not each other. If a women is supporting her friend, it's most likely for her own benefit as well. I have plenty examples.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated in a post prior I was going to document the hurting of women,

I did not break this women's heart but my friend did. It started when my friend saw a message his women sent to her girls' groupchat. They've been dating for 7 months at this moment.

He faked being nice for a couple of weeks then dropped the ball. I recommend him to build the trust and love of the women before delivering the good bye which he did.

After banging the women "with love", he immediately and coldly dismissed her out of his home and told her to never talk to him again.

She left stunned, confused and visibly hurt from what my friend told me.
So what you are telling us is:

Your friend was the little biatch of his girlfriend for 7 months, simping hard to get her pvssy.
Then the snowflake found out his girlfriend had no respect for the little biatch he his.
After that he wasted a couple of weeks more being her little biatch and then dumped her out of the blue and now you both feel like he is a hero of men.

You bois have to much time to waste.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has actually pushed men to be more Beta. It's the manosphere that more so promotes being Alpha. You can "drop" girls in a much less saltier way is all, then she'll come back around. Your boy's girl simply expressed her attraction for another man (female nature), I don't see much manipulation, lying, or gas lighting in that.
You can dismiss a women anyway you want as long as your not breaking the law.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you are telling us is:

Your friend was the little ***** of his girlfriend for 7 months, simping hard to get her pvssy.
Then the snowflake found out his girlfriend had no respect for the little ***** he his.
After that he wasted a couple of weeks more being her little ***** and then dumped her out of the blue and now you both feel like he is a hero of men.

You bois have to much time to waste.
He is a hero.

The entire friend group support him to drop and belittle this women.

In contrast, all of her friends are slytbuddingaround and encourage her to do the same.

Different sides of the same coin.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thought is he could have broke up more simply with little explanation and still kept her or her friends as bootycall options.

the friend getting jealous over a womans celebrity crush seems a little weak though

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can dismiss a women anyway you want as long as your not breaking the law.
Sure, but I'd rather not burn the bridge as I've had plenty of plates circle back due to an indifferent and unemotional frame. Ya'll come off as mysoginistic.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thought is he could have broke up more simply with little explanation and still kept her or her friends as bootycall options.
This is what I’m saying. @SmoothHendrixPS2 just deleted the post but she is probably already thinking about the guy in the picture and has forgotten about your friend.