Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You

Last edited by a moderator:

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJB for Conversation tips.

As for places to take her, go somewhere fun. I try not to do the movies as much because it's like the norm nowadays. You want to take a girl somewhere she'll have fun and remember.

For instance, I went on my first date yesterday and i took the girl to Lazer Park, they have lazer tag and arcade games there. So we played some games with eachother and we played lazer tag. For a first date, there was a hell of a lot of cuddling and flirting, much more than I ever thought was gonna happen.

The main thing is to not think about it much. I was gonna go to lazer park myself and have a great time, but since I knew her and found her attractive I asked if she would like to come along.

Nothing that whole day was forced. You have to just let things run smoothly and don't over think anything or worry about anything, you'll feel it if there's a connection or not between you and the girl.

So back to your question. Bowling, Beach, Arcade *if she's into games*, theme parks, etc...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "date" is interesting. If your new to the game I would deffidently suggest somewhere with action in it to make it fun.

But if you are interesting enough you can do pretty much anything. The most recent "frist date" I went on we went to Borders so I could get a book then too a smoothie place so I could get a drink. It was more like me doing chores and taking her with.

What I guess I am getting out is really where you go doesn't matter as much as YOU matter.

Fun little tip I got from DD. Sometime during the date take her hand, then look at her and say "no hand holding" and let go.

P.S. It's not pathetic at all. What pathetic would be is not trying at all. As long as your trying you are the MAN.

Last edited:

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd is a pimp.

I don't know much about dating, don't really do it, ya know. lol. I mean, I could, but I never really get to, I dunno why.

But have fun.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea well i know this girl likes to have fun maybe ill take her to a theme park that sound like an interesting idea although so does the laser tag but i'm not quite sure if shes into that kinda stuff

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you are into it and having a good time it will spill on to her. If she is with you she will be having a good time as long as you are. What she thinks she likes doesn't matter much as long as you are their being fun.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
IF you are into it and having a good time it will spill on to her. If she is with you she will be having a good time as long as you are. What she thinks she likes doesn't matter much as long as you are their being fun.
Very good!

I take em to lunch.. it's cheap, show off your conversation skills, make her like you, make her laugh. Drive around, laugh at bad drivers, go to the park, make out on the playground, throw a football around... good times.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be anything too spectacular. Just take her somewhere that you'd consider "fun". Be sure that it's not too expensive though.

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would bowling be a good one on one date, though? I've never done it, but I see it suggested here a lot.

Usually I will go out to lunch with a chich, or after school hang out and go over to either one of our houses to "study" and just hang out.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice skating is hell fun, and allows room for a LOT of kino. ;)

Do that followed by chatting her up over lunch, maybe getting take away and sitting somewhere nice like a park or river, and you're set.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

Ice skating is a good way to start kinoing. But of course, kino can be done anywhere. You just have to kino with a little bit of style.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people get freaked out and find it hard to continue a convo. Not me though, I think overall, convos are pretty easy. I advise anyone whom gets freaked out about talking to just relax.:cool:

Aznkid1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
conversations are 90% listening to the person ... if you dont listen then how will you continue?

example: What sports do you like?
-Basketball, tennis
(then you can ask all sorts of things and keep going)
Are you a part of any teams?
which one do you like the most?
Want to go to the gym and shoot some hoops?