Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My confidence burned a 10/10 plate

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super thirsty bra. Started off confident with the first two texts and but probs came off as a bit desperate with the others. Let's wait and see if she says anything.

so again , what is the point of this comment ?

even though , I do not know what @Velasco is cooking up , I can say that he is a good seducer .This means that in the worst Case scenario he would sleep most of the times with at least average girls , and occasionally with some cave trolls ( we all been there )

to be frank ,going through your posts you kinda sound like the Indian race troll (or IRT ) that is infesting the seducers forums for a lot of years now
I’m a legitimate psychopath. I’m very gifted with getting women into bed and making them fall in love with me. As for keeping them for years? **** no I’m awful. Would not tell any member on so suave to take my advice with their girlfriends.... but if you want to **** strippers without ever opening your wallet up I can help you there..

she was not DTF and you came up too strong and gave a weirdo vibe

your good looks might help you but it is not all that matters in the seduction process . It just gives you more room to do small mistakes , that someone not gifted with good looks does not have the privilege of doing in the first place
I agree.
So acting thirsty and desperate usually works? I can't imagine it works for any length of time.
she was not DTF and you came up too strong and gave a weirdo vibe

your good looks might help you but it is not all that matters in the seduction process . It just gives you more room to do small mistakes , that someone not gifted with good looks does not have the privilege of doing in the first place

and btw , that is not confidence it is only thirst

I know but 28 is too old to be making these mistakes. Yeah I’ve had a good run lately with some bad chicks and my confidence is high right now but I’m at the point where I want to settle down and lock Down a 9 plus. And I can’t be making mistakes with 9’s like this.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a legitimate psychopath. I’m very gifted with getting women into bed and making them fall in love with me. As for keeping them for years? **** no I’m awful. Would not tell any member on so suave to take my advice with their girlfriends.... but if you want to **** strippers without ever opening your wallet up I can help you there..

I agree.

I know but 28 is too old to be making these mistakes. Yeah I’ve had a good run lately with some bad chicks and my confidence is high right now but I’m at the point where I want to settle down and lock Down a 9 plus. And I can’t be making mistakes with 9’s like this.
you know , contrary to what most “seducers” think , most of the times when you sexualize it will not have the desired effect

sexualizing usually works when :

- she is DTF
- infatuated with you from the get go
- escalated things properly till the point that she is ready for sexualizing

most of the girls will be in the last category

if you want to improve your success you have to learn how to have deep talk with women and show traits of a Byronic man in a sexy and smooth way

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Didn't you just post previously that you spent $500 on a gift for a woman you never even met before?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a legitimate psychopath. I’m very gifted with getting women into bed and making them fall in love with me.
Sounds like something a guy like this would say....

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you just post previously that you spent $500 on a gift for a woman you never even met before?
it was either a typo or you misread my **** lol. I’ve bought gifts for two women in my life before I ****ed them. And I ended up ****ing both of them ...many times...and I ended up cheating on them. I’m the kind of guy that will do whatever it takes to get in a girls pants. I ended up cheating on both of these women by the way. Nothing is more alpha than getting a woman who gives no ****s About you to fall in love with you. Now both of these women had interest in me before they knew I had any Money so your looks can get you in the door. But spend a bit of money on a young girl in her 20’s and she will fall in love with you if she’s already physically attracted.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know , contrary to what most “seducers” think , most of the times when you sexualize it will not have the desired effect

sexualizing usually works when :

- she is DTF
- infatuated with you from the get go
- escalated things properly till the point that she is ready for sexualizing

most of the girls will be in the last category

if you want to improve your success you have to learn how to have deep talk with women and show traits of a Byronic man in a sexy and smooth way
I hear you and I agree. My problem is this and follow me, Im jaded here. I’ve had so many women follow the same pattern. They chase me and push me to commit, idealizing me as this incredible guy (I attract a lot of narcissist and borderlines) things are great until I finally commit. They tell me how terrible their exes are, they brag to their friends and families about me, they fall in love quick......then we end up hating eachother months or years down the road

My solution to problems with women is to constantly game other women. It’s the only thing that’s ever worked for me and keeps the abundance mindset. The girl I’m into now is very into me. She is a highly desired woman around here. But I rarely text her or call her. I’m exactly where I want to be. But the only reason why I’m in this position imo is because I have other chicks I’m pursuing (like this failed bartender)

guys you commit your ****ed. Don’t commit unless you want kids and marriage

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too thirsty and a Trick!

Reminds me of a friend who showed me a picture of his "Russian girlfriend" that was a stripper he copped after dropping $800 in a single night...(smh)

P.S. - Legit HB10s are not working at liquor stores - They know how to parlay those looks into $$$$$ or someone has already copped them!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being on one of the best hot streaks I’ve yet to experience I seemed to get a little ****y and it backfired. While I don’t consider myself good at all with relationships I consider my closing ability to be too of the game thanks to my good looks and psychopathic tendencies.

It’s Friday and I’m in a hurry as I have an 9 with a world class ass coming over to **** me that night. I walk into a liquor store to get the tequila for us and they have no tequila and there is a little gem in there. A 10/10 bartender...absolutely stunning.

The 10/10 dime yells out to me “can I help you?” I said yes. She helps me and I tell her “you can tell I’m not from here huh” she starts flirting with me a bit. goes to ring me up.

I call her over to help me again and walk to the back of the store, I lean in towards her and say can I get your number and She proceeds to give it to me. all of a sudden her manager comes in and says “everything ok here”... he was obviously jealous. but who cares I got the number.

now my style of texting has been to always be have fun with it and go by feel. I literally say whatever the hell is on my mind and it usually works. **** I triple texted the girl I’m banging now before I ever took her out.... the girl before that I double texted the **** out of........the girl before that I bought a $500 wallet before I ever even banged her and she ended up falling in love with me and we had amazing sex for years.

So anyways back to the dime bartender..
“You know I didn’t need that bottle of wine right? Your just my type I think you could tell”
”I want you badly”

now most guys would not ever send this to a chick but me I do not give a ****. Sure enough she responds

“haha I couldn’t tell”

me “can I see you Sunday”

her “possibly. I have a friend coming into town this weekend”

now I’m with my other chick so I don’t respond to the message for 24 hours. I sent her a text drunk saying

“I was thinking about you..” “I don’t mind if you have a girlfriend coming into town I’ll entertain you both you know I’m smooth like that. Lol I’m just trying to get to you”

Anyways nothing. I sent her a few other texts and nothing. Sent her another text asking her if she smokes and I could come over and chill with her.

Now granted she probably thinks I’m a ****y mother****er, but she knows how I look. And she knows by the things I’m asking her that I have banged a lot of women just as hot as her. So why isn’t she responding to me? Just seems strange. Very rarely have I had a lead that hot go cold over a ****y text.

Now I know where she works..I don’t like to lead with Money boys but I have in desperate situations and this is one of those. Thinking about pulling up in the new massereti In a week or two. Sending someone inside to bring her to me. That or should I walk back in there?
It's funny. I did some of my best work as a broke college kid on Raman noodles like Goku.

Wtf happened to the 21 yr old gf?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you and I agree. My problem is this and follow me, Im jaded here. I’ve had so many women follow the same pattern. They chase me and push me to commit, idealizing me as this incredible guy (I attract a lot of narcissist and borderlines) things are great until I finally commit. They tell me how terrible their exes are, they brag to their friends and families about me, they fall in love quick......then we end up hating eachother months or years down the road

My solution to problems with women is to constantly game other women. It’s the only thing that’s ever worked for me and keeps the abundance mindset. The girl I’m into now is very into me. She is a highly desired woman around here. But I rarely text her or call her. I’m exactly where I want to be. But the only reason why I’m in this position imo is because I have other chicks I’m pursuing (like this failed bartender)

guys you commit your ****ed. Don’t commit unless you want kids and marriage
That's the bait and switch.

Butter you up. then 180. jekyll and Hyde.

Cut threads when they push the ltr. where this going? unless back against the wall like a trapped animal I wouldn't bother mentioning short of gunpoint. you be the judge. At that point I tell her, "I am not at thathe point in my life but I will let you know."

I like what you said about abundance and options. More importantly it is you living it for better or worse. Not capping and red pill masturbation.

Volume is king. I used to slow play in my teens. As I got older I can gauge what's likely stay fish sex or sub par. Willingness to walk is GOAT status. More flash game snl.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny. I did some of my best work as a broke college kid on Raman noodles like Goku.

Wtf happened to the 21 yr old gf?
21 year old is long gone she never even contacted me. Think about her all the time still and will never forget her, but thank her for taking my game to new heights because every single girl I’m talking to right now is better than her. Im convinced she was brought into my life to serve a purpose-to maximize my true potential and see what I was really capable of.

I am absolutely convinced a man will never reach his true potential until he gets his heart absolutely crushed. And I mean torn out. Only when you have nothing to lose, can you walk up to a 10/10 and not give one single ****. When she left me My world was crushed, So I literally just stopped caring and approached whenever and whoever I felt like and hot women just started falling into my lap.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not at a high level, but i will say that when you're oozing confidence like op is, you dont care what women think. We know that having this confident mindset, things just seem to go right.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 year old is long gone she never even contacted me. Think about her all the time still and will never forget her, but thank her for taking my game to new heights because every single girl I’m talking to right now is better than her. Im convinced she was brought into my life to serve a purpose-to maximize my true potential and see what I was really capable of.
I don't want you to dox yourself but what's your age range. Ball park. if I recall late 30s or early 40s. You ain't doing bad assuming no cap.

CAPtain mate, my bad. I do remember you posting on her. in any event, you bounced back. Got options. Are clearly stunting on red pill and a lot of the idiocy on YouTube. Troy has a book about game and getting older. I use to think that the abundance of pickup program and models is absurd. I'm convinced that it's necessary and relevant given the culture. we're seeing several years of culture changes. I argue it's the worst dating pool atm then in 100s of years.

i am absolutely convinced a man will never reach his true potential until he gets his heart absolutely crushed. And I mean torn out. Only when you have nothing to lose, can you walk up to a 10/10 and not give one single ****. When she left me My world was crushed, So I literally just stopped caring and approached whenever and whoever I felt like and hot women just started falling into my lap.
Zero ****s ftw.

Whatever that component of oneittus or heart break in man exists in the brain, mine no longer exists. it's severed. theirs a disconnect. a buddy tried to say it's trauma. In any event we have a similar predicament in heart break or it not there. I'm not saying their aren't times I am pumped up about a girl but I am aware she's a pump and dump. I want to bust a nut. no live in gf. no playing house. no sleep overs or ltr. Def no monogamous or exclusivity.

That approach is rudimentary and basic as us pull or #next. Comply or bye. It is running through the venue with the flame thrower.

Basic but effective. There's a certain amount of value in balls to the wall approach vs the low T soy boy Gen Z trying to be pretty. Very gaeee

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want you to dox yourself but what's your age range. Ball park. if I recall late 30s or early 40s. You ain't doing bad assuming no cap.

CAPtain mate, my bad. I do remember you posting on her. in any event, you bounced back. Got options. Are clearly stunting on red pill and a lot of the idiocy on YouTube. Troy has a book about game and getting older. I use to think that the abundance of pickup program and models is absurd. I'm convinced that it's necessary and relevant given the culture. we're seeing several years of culture changes. I argue it's the worst dating pool atm then in 100s of years.

Zero ****s ftw.

Whatever that component of oneittus or heart break in man exists in the brain, mine no longer exists. it's severed. theirs a disconnect. a buddy tried to say it's trauma. In any event we have a similar predicament in heart break or it not there. I'm not saying their aren't times I am pumped up about a girl but I am aware she's a pump and dump. I want to bust a nut. no live in gf. no playing house. no sleep overs or ltr. Def no monogamous or exclusivity.

That approach is rudimentary and basic as us pull or #next. Comply or bye. It is running through the venue with the flame thrower.

Basic but effective. There's a certain amount of value in balls to the wall approach vs the low T soy boy Gen Z trying to be pretty. Very gaeee
im 28 brother.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know where she works..I don’t like to lead with Money boys but I have in desperate situations and this is one of those. Thinking about pulling up in the new massereti In a week or two. Sending someone inside to bring her to me. That or should I walk back in there?
I vote for pulling up in a "massereti" and sending someone inside to fetch her. Usually, there are homeless guys hanging out in front of liquor stores, it shouldn't be hard to find someone to run that errand for you :lol:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. makes more sense.

I thought you were the salt and pepper sage humping everything. most fellas slip at 30.
**** don’t remind me. ....hair is starting to go man I’m ****ed Im gonna need a transplant soon. Fortunately right now hot 22 year olds are still giving me the digits so I still got it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** don’t remind me. ....hair is starting to go man I’m ****ed Im gonna need a transplant soon. Fortunately right now hot 22 year olds are still giving me the digits so I still got it.
I can't relate. I am looking forward to my Clooney years later. still early thirties. I always thought that salt and pepper are a good look on a man. No homo. I am excited for my Clooney years.

Cut out hair products, sprays, gel etc. it's trash. Stop using shampoo. if ever do it once a month. clean up diet up. Grab a dumbbell. Every dude who has any mpb genes typically has high T. A few mates started baling at 15. They grab a dumbbell and look like the hulk. Get stacked fast. Own it. Get a beard. Own it.

You sound like you got it going on aesthetics wise. I've heard mixed reviews of transplants. I wouldn't know but heard rich on a podcast with Christian Tate. The cost and outcome measures are hit or miss.

I'm not aware of the struggle. I know lots of men take it hard. Not all dudes pull off bald great. In any event you are crushing it.

Don't stew in this. It will **** your game up. lastly meditate bud. My ego is out of control. A psychedelic trip exploring Consciousness and meditate is a great reset. Especially with this DJ lifestyle.