Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My confidence burned a 10/10 plate

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being on one of the best hot streaks I’ve yet to experience I seemed to get a little ****y and it backfired. While I don’t consider myself good at all with relationships I consider my closing ability to be too of the game thanks to my good looks and psychopathic tendencies.

It’s Friday and I’m in a hurry as I have an 9 with a world class ass coming over to **** me that night. I walk into a liquor store to get the tequila for us and they have no tequila and there is a little gem in there. A 10/10 bartender...absolutely stunning.

The 10/10 dime yells out to me “can I help you?” I said yes. She helps me and I tell her “you can tell I’m not from here huh” she starts flirting with me a bit. goes to ring me up.

I call her over to help me again and walk to the back of the store, I lean in towards her and say can I get your number and She proceeds to give it to me. all of a sudden her manager comes in and says “everything ok here”... he was obviously jealous. but who cares I got the number.

now my style of texting has been to always be have fun with it and go by feel. I literally say whatever the hell is on my mind and it usually works. **** I triple texted the girl I’m banging now before I ever took her out.... the girl before that I double texted the **** out of........the girl before that I bought a $500 wallet before I ever even banged her and she ended up falling in love with me and we had amazing sex for years.

So anyways back to the dime bartender..
“You know I didn’t need that bottle of wine right? Your just my type I think you could tell”
”I want you badly”

now most guys would not ever send this to a chick but me I do not give a ****. Sure enough she responds

“haha I couldn’t tell”

me “can I see you Sunday”

her “possibly. I have a friend coming into town this weekend”

now I’m with my other chick so I don’t respond to the message for 24 hours. I sent her a text drunk saying

“I was thinking about you..” “I don’t mind if you have a girlfriend coming into town I’ll entertain you both you know I’m smooth like that. Lol I’m just trying to get to you”

Anyways nothing. I sent her a few other texts and nothing. Sent her another text asking her if she smokes and I could come over and chill with her.

Now granted she probably thinks I’m a ****y mother****er, but she knows how I look. And she knows by the things I’m asking her that I have banged a lot of women just as hot as her. So why isn’t she responding to me? Just seems strange. Very rarely have I had a lead that hot go cold over a ****y text.

Now I know where she works..I don’t like to lead with Money boys but I have in desperate situations and this is one of those. Thinking about pulling up in the new massereti In a week or two. Sending someone inside to bring her to me. That or should I walk back in there?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also prefer the advise of only the experienced vets to help me here. I want her...surprised she’s not responding to my style of game it usually works with women of her caliber. Like I said women 9 and above don’t go cold over being too ****y in my experience.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s
If you were as hot sh1t as you're claiming... You wouldn't care this much about her.

Without a pic, "HB9" means nothing.
lol life must be rough for you.

Here is one

1. you will never be me.
2. I have no benefit of lying
3. She’s a 10 and I’m not ****ing a 10. Of course I’m going to care. I don’t think you realize how hard it is to take down a 9 plus.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's not into the whole threesome thing you suggested?

Anyway, I'd go back in next week.

Keen observation: you grossly misspelled Maserati.
brother I was drunk it was a stupid text but I want her

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
s

lol life must be rough for you.

Here is one

1. you will never be me.
2. I have no benefit of lying
3. She’s a 10 and I’m not ****ing a 10. Of course I’m going to care. I don’t think you realize how hard it is to take down a 9 plus.
You're weird.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super thirsty bra. Started off confident with the first two texts and but probs came off as a bit desperate with the others. Let's wait and see if she says anything.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither are the fat Indian chicks you hang out with.

Tell me, do you just hitch 'em to the back of your truck when y'all go out, or....?
so again , what is the point of this comment ?

even though , I do not know what @Velasco is cooking up , I can say that he is a good seducer .This means that in the worst Case scenario he would sleep most of the times with at least average girls , and occasionally with some cave trolls ( we all been there )

to be frank ,going through your posts you kinda sound like the Indian race troll (or IRT ) that is infesting the seducers forums for a lot of years now

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being on one of the best hot streaks I’ve yet to experience I seemed to get a little ****y and it backfired. While I don’t consider myself good at all with relationships I consider my closing ability to be too of the game thanks to my good looks and psychopathic tendencies.

It’s Friday and I’m in a hurry as I have an 9 with a world class ass coming over to **** me that night. I walk into a liquor store to get the tequila for us and they have no tequila and there is a little gem in there. A 10/10 bartender...absolutely stunning.

The 10/10 dime yells out to me “can I help you?” I said yes. She helps me and I tell her “you can tell I’m not from here huh” she starts flirting with me a bit. goes to ring me up.

I call her over to help me again and walk to the back of the store, I lean in towards her and say can I get your number and She proceeds to give it to me. all of a sudden her manager comes in and says “everything ok here”... he was obviously jealous. but who cares I got the number.

now my style of texting has been to always be have fun with it and go by feel. I literally say whatever the hell is on my mind and it usually works. **** I triple texted the girl I’m banging now before I ever took her out.... the girl before that I double texted the **** out of........the girl before that I bought a $500 wallet before I ever even banged her and she ended up falling in love with me and we had amazing sex for years.

So anyways back to the dime bartender..
“You know I didn’t need that bottle of wine right? Your just my type I think you could tell”
”I want you badly”

now most guys would not ever send this to a chick but me I do not give a ****. Sure enough she responds

“haha I couldn’t tell”

me “can I see you Sunday”

her “possibly. I have a friend coming into town this weekend”

now I’m with my other chick so I don’t respond to the message for 24 hours. I sent her a text drunk saying

“I was thinking about you..” “I don’t mind if you have a girlfriend coming into town I’ll entertain you both you know I’m smooth like that. Lol I’m just trying to get to you”

Anyways nothing. I sent her a few other texts and nothing. Sent her another text asking her if she smokes and I could come over and chill with her.

Now granted she probably thinks I’m a ****y mother****er, but she knows how I look. And she knows by the things I’m asking her that I have banged a lot of women just as hot as her. So why isn’t she responding to me? Just seems strange. Very rarely have I had a lead that hot go cold over a ****y text.

Now I know where she works..I don’t like to lead with Money boys but I have in desperate situations and this is one of those. Thinking about pulling up in the new massereti In a week or two. Sending someone inside to bring her to me. That or should I walk back in there?
she was not DTF and you came up too strong and gave a weirdo vibe

your good looks might help you but it is not all that matters in the seduction process . It just gives you more room to do small mistakes , that someone not gifted with good looks does not have the privilege of doing in the first place

and btw , that is not confidence it is only thirst

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friend coming into town was probably a man. You came off too ****sure IMO.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa

Start here with my comment in page4:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My confidence burned a 10/10 plate
Don't let beauty distract you because remember it will fade too and one day she will be looking like this no matter how hot she is:

So put less empathy on her looks and more focus on handle all women the same way.

Many guys get the "Deer in the headlight syndrome" with "OMG she's so hot" and then the di'ck brain takes over with less desirable outcome as a result lol. So ignore her beauty.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa

Start here with my comment in page4:

the funny part is that you and @Pan87 are almost identical , almost like twin brothers or something lol

my bad @Hank Moody . Did not read the whole story before my comment

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also prefer the advise of only the experienced vets to help me here. I want her...surprised she’s not responding to my style of game it usually works with women of her caliber. Like I said women 9 and above don’t go cold over being too ****y in my experience.
She's not a plate until you have slept with her. You come off Needy and Arrogant.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So acting thirsty and desperate usually works? I can't imagine it works for any length of time.