"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

My buddy and I # closed same girl

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
My buddy and I # closed same girl. I Did 2-3 weeks ago, still working on how to get her out. My buddy # closed her today in the same shopping mall.
She doesn't say much in text, you know the one/two words reply. I only asked her out one time but she said she is more free on Wednesday then the next Wednesday came but she just told me up front she was sick.

My buddy also told me he saw her with another guy, and he thinks she is a prostitute. Should I just ask her out or wait for my friend to ask her out first, how would you proceed?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
1-2 word replies=no to low interest. Females talk a lot, especially to men they want. Novels...
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Asked her out. Sent this msg: "Are you free in the new few days to have a Starbucks"
Her: I'm still sick. Maybe lying but who knows.

I will try to reach her again in 3-4 days.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Asked her out. Sent this msg: "Are you free in the new few days to have a Starbucks"
Her: I'm still sick. Maybe lying but who knows.

I will try to reach her again in 3-4 days.
Drop it lol. Find diffrent plates
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Should I just ask her out or wait for my friend to ask her out first, how would you proceed?
I would do whatever, but be detached from the outcomes. If you can't genuinely be detached then you should just consider it to be nothing and move on. Sending messages takes a couple of seconds, the problems only start when you care about getting her. If you don't care then it's just a few seconds spent, if nothing comes from it then you won't feel a loss because you never gave a fvck to begin with.

Indifference is your friend in situations like this.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
My buddy and I # closed same girl. I Did 2-3 weeks ago, still working on how to get her out. My buddy # closed her today in the same shopping mall.
She doesn't say much in text, you know the one/two words reply. I only asked her out one time but she said she is more free on Wednesday then the next Wednesday came but she just told me up front she was sick.

My buddy also told me he saw her with another guy, and he thinks she is a prostitute. Should I just ask her out or wait for my friend to ask her out first, how would you proceed?
This thread is false advertising. I thought based on the title, this was a e brag about a devil's triangle /Eiffel tower /DP lololol.



Why date a potential prostitute?

1 or 2 word text = troll & & & #next her!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I'm still not sure if she is a prostitute. I saw her SnapChat and she has panties on and on her bed taking selfies.
I'm trying to get her out. Today is my 3rd attempt to ask her out. If she doesn't want to I will delete her. Waiting for her answer.
 
Top