Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy and I # closed same girl

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy and I # closed same girl. I Did 2-3 weeks ago, still working on how to get her out. My buddy # closed her today in the same shopping mall.
She doesn't say much in text, you know the one/two words reply. I only asked her out one time but she said she is more free on Wednesday then the next Wednesday came but she just told me up front she was sick.

My buddy also told me he saw her with another guy, and he thinks she is a prostitute. Should I just ask her out or wait for my friend to ask her out first, how would you proceed?

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2 word replies=no to low interest. Females talk a lot, especially to men they want. Novels...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked her out. Sent this msg: "Are you free in the new few days to have a Starbucks"
Her: I'm still sick. Maybe lying but who knows.

I will try to reach her again in 3-4 days.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked her out. Sent this msg: "Are you free in the new few days to have a Starbucks"
Her: I'm still sick. Maybe lying but who knows.

I will try to reach her again in 3-4 days.
Drop it lol. Find diffrent plates

Serenity

Reaction score
Should I just ask her out or wait for my friend to ask her out first, how would you proceed?
I would do whatever, but be detached from the outcomes. If you can't genuinely be detached then you should just consider it to be nothing and move on. Sending messages takes a couple of seconds, the problems only start when you care about getting her. If you don't care then it's just a few seconds spent, if nothing comes from it then you won't feel a loss because you never gave a fvck to begin with.

Indifference is your friend in situations like this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy and I # closed same girl. I Did 2-3 weeks ago, still working on how to get her out. My buddy # closed her today in the same shopping mall.
She doesn't say much in text, you know the one/two words reply. I only asked her out one time but she said she is more free on Wednesday then the next Wednesday came but she just told me up front she was sick.

My buddy also told me he saw her with another guy, and he thinks she is a prostitute. Should I just ask her out or wait for my friend to ask her out first, how would you proceed?
This thread is false advertising. I thought based on the title, this was a e brag about a devil's triangle /Eiffel tower /DP lololol.

Why date a potential prostitute?

1 or 2 word text = troll & & & #next her!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both should text her setting up a date at the same time & place! :D Fuhk with these hoes, don't take them so seriously like she is the only game in town.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not sure if she is a prostitute. I saw her SnapChat and she has panties on and on her bed taking selfies.
I'm trying to get her out. Today is my 3rd attempt to ask her out. If she doesn't want to I will delete her. Waiting for her answer.