Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Algorithm"

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire post is good and useful but after 3 years it will start to fade in usefulness just like any other dating tactic. Women catch on. They’re faster about catching on to these things than men. That’s why we have to be constantly adapting and changing our methods because women will begin to understand our game otherwise.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, you need to go out and do your homework before taking any woman to your spots. Get comfortable being there solo and in your own skin. Get to know the staff. If you can't do this, it can and will kill your vibe. I just moved to a new city and have a few spots I'm working on solo right now. I've already made connections at all locations and have received all kinds of invites. During the week, I've got a few 18-year-old hoes lacking all kinds of life experience lined up, so they aren't going to "drink" anything with me. They can drink what I shoot out for all I give a damn.
While this is useful in all. I don’t put that much stock on the venue. I’m more focused on the interaction, we could be in the middle of a moshpit. But ideally yes, build a reputation at venues. Most men can’t even maintain sexual tension with a women let alone work the staff at a venue.