Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 2020 anabolic steroid cycle

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is legal in my country

On jan 1st I will start my cycle I have been off cycle for almost 2 years on start date.
Currently 225ish 5ft 8

It will consist of
600mg per week testosterone enanthate
400mg per week equipoise

Igf-1 lr3 .3mcgs per day
Mk-677 25mg per day
S23 30mg per day

Supps
5g creatine
20g glutamine
10mcg vitamin d
3.5 g l carnitine l tartrate
10 g fish oil
4.5 g glucosamine

Workout
10g eaa
25g vitargo
10g glutamine

Me currently pic above

What’s everyone’s thoughts or comparisons to your cycle?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much of your cycle do you usually keep percentage wise months out?

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only done 1 cycle before, odd thing is I am bigger now than when I was last on cycle but that was coming up on 2 years ago...
But you will probably loose 50% of gains unless you run a trt dose in between blasts

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question. How much are you spending in USD equivalent dollars for testosterone and the equip?

I am seriously considering going on cycle. I understand all of the negatives and side effects, just not sure if I’m ready to take the plunge financially.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question. How much are you spending in USD equivalent dollars for testosterone and the equip?

I am seriously considering going on cycle. I understand all of the negatives and side effects, just not sure if I’m ready to take the plunge financially.
You probably usd are looking at under 200 usd per month for the two compounds depending on how many hands it travels through and if you are using pharm or ugl but if you are serious I would suggest getting picking up an extra shift each week or part time job as bodybuilding requires you to spend more money on food etc than gear so the 45$ per week you spend on gear pales in comparison to food etc, you ever want it or you don’t the financial side in comparison to the gains especially if you have hit near to or your natural limit... once you have hit the wall all you can do is maintain a sub par look, but that’s a decision you have to make in ur own

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably usd are looking at under 200 usd per month for the two compounds depending on how many hands it travels through and if you are using pharm or ugl but if you are serious I would suggest getting picking up an extra shift each week or part time job as bodybuilding requires you to spend more money on food etc than gear so the 45$ per week you spend on gear pales in comparison to food etc, you ever want it or you don’t the financial side in comparison to the gains especially if you have hit near to or your natural limit... once you have hit the wall all you can do is maintain a sub par look, but that’s a decision you have to make in ur own
You nailed it. After DECADES of lifting I think I’ve hit the limit. My arms are 17.5 inches as example. Not sure I can get much bigger without gear.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it. After DECADES of lifting I think I’ve hit the limit. My arms are 17.5 inches as example. Not sure I can get much bigger without gear.
It’s not bad 17.5 are pretty good for natural. If you have seen no gains in years.... and your training and nutrition is on point then similar to my position running a few compounds is the next step

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not bad 17.5 are pretty good for natural. If you have seen no gains in years.... and your training and nutrition is on point then similar to my position running a few compounds is the next step
Yeah. I think I’ve come to that conclusion

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the reason for using steroids? Why do you want to get bigger - like what is the end goal. Are you competing?
Not competing I see no point in that unless you are a genetic freak. I personally can not stand being as jacked as I possibly can be, life is to short to be small

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear @brolly in another thread you called members that gave you advice you didn't care for spergs. From what I have read in your threads you seem to be an arrogant narcissistic sperg like Elliot Rodgers. You also wrote in another thread that you were above average in the looks department, well after seeing that picture I have some bad news, you are below average in looks I would say you are a 4. You are too fat for starters. I am not planning on giving you anymore advice as I think it is a waste of time to give advice to a douche meat head, however I will give you this one bit of advice. At your age I could fart and build muscle you don't need steroids you need to eat more salad.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear @brolly in another thread you called members that gave you advice you didn't care for spergs. From what I have read in your threads you seem to be an arrogant narcissistic sperg like Elliot Rodgers. You also wrote in another thread that you were above average in the looks department, well after seeing that picture I have some bad news, you are below average in looks I would say you are a 4. You are too fat for starters. I am not planning on giving you anymore advice as I think it is a waste of time to give advice to a douche meat head, however I will give you this one bit of advice. At your age I could fart and build muscle you don't need steroids you need to eat more salad.
Ill happly post up a pic where I am not in joker face paint, unlike you mr anonymous of course....
Most of the guys that replied on my other thread could not even reference anything about game other than some basic 3 point approach which sounded pretty bad, so yeh I stick with my opinion of them being spergs , and as for me being fat it’s offseason so clearly my bf% is going to be slightly elevated, I would bet money you have never even had 14 inch arms so what would u know about building muscle ... feel free to upload a pic of course...

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is legal in my country

On jan 1st I will start my cycle I have been off cycle for almost 2 years on start date.
Currently 225ish 5ft 8

It will consist of
600mg per week testosterone enanthate
400mg per week equipoise

Igf-1 lr3 .3mcgs per day
Mk-677 25mg per day
S23 30mg per day

Supps
5g creatine
20g glutamine
10mcg vitamin d
3.5 g l carnitine l tartrate
10 g fish oil
4.5 g glucosamine

Workout
10g eaa
25g vitargo
10g glutamine

Me currently pic above

What’s everyone’s thoughts or comparisons to your cycle?
No disrespect but I would lean out before running a cycle. Try to get to at least 15%, you are probably sitting close to 30% right now if you had a legit dexa scan run. You will have less side effects and limit the bloat.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I’m sorry, but you gotta lose some of that weight. All that fat is highly estrogenic. Burn that **** tf off. Get below 10% bf, then lift harder to build up some more muscle. Once you peak there, THEN consider roids.

But seriously dude? You aren’t even close to your maximum potential. You‘d prolly weigh about 170 MAX if you got down to 10%. I’m thinking closer to 160 though, I’ve seen dudes who weighed 160 at around your height who were a lot more muscled than you because they had way less fat. And your 14-inch arms? Doesn’t mean **** with all that fat on bruh. My dad has bigger arms than you and he doesn’t work out at all—it’s all fat. Just like yours. You’d prolly be closer to 11 inches without the excess fat.

Maybe I’m wrong though, idk. But I think you could do more. What are your maxes? And what were they before the first cycle you did?

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
Man I’m sorry, but you gotta lose some of that weight. All that fat is highly estrogenic. Burn that **** tf off. Get below 10% bf, then lift harder to build up some more muscle. Once you peak there, THEN consider roids.

But seriously dude? You aren’t even close to your maximum potential. You‘d prolly weigh about 170 MAX if you got down to 10%. I’m thinking closer to 160 though, I’ve seen dudes who weighed 160 at around your height who were a lot more muscled than you because they had way less fat. And your 14-inch arms? Doesn’t mean **** with all that fat on bruh. My dad has bigger arms than you and he doesn’t work out at all—it’s all fat. Just like yours. You’d prolly be closer to 11 inches without the excess fat.

Maybe I’m wrong though, idk. But I think you could do more. What are your maxes? And what were they before the first cycle you did?
lol yes 7 inches of fat sure thing bro

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to post up a pic of your self and we can put the pics side by side

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’1 240 natural you don’t need a cycle bro
Did you choose your attire with care or you just happened to wear a pink hat, sport shoes with lift socks and that smirk to look as creepy as possible?

Im joking, you look quite bulky for a natural, I can see why you manage to get a job as bouncer.

The point is that unlike you op doesnt have a big frame, he is a normal average height guy who force fed his body intro growth and didnt mind some extra fat to reach the goal on the scale.