Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 2020 anabolic steroid cycle

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’1 240 natural you don’t need a cycle bro
Did you choose your attire with care or you just happened to wear a pink hat, sport shoes with lift socks and that smirk to look as creepy as possible?

Im joking, you look quite bulky for a natural, I can see why you manage to get a job as bouncer.

The point is that unlike you op doesnt have a big frame, he is a normal average height guy who force fed his body intro growth and didnt mind some extra fat to reach the goal on the scale.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is legal in my country

On jan 1st I will start my cycle I have been off cycle for almost 2 years on start date.
Currently 225ish 5ft 8

It will consist of
600mg per week testosterone enanthate
400mg per week equipoise

Igf-1 lr3 .3mcgs per day
Mk-677 25mg per day
S23 30mg per day

Supps
5g creatine
20g glutamine
10mcg vitamin d
3.5 g l carnitine l tartrate
10 g fish oil
4.5 g glucosamine

Workout
10g eaa
25g vitargo
10g glutamine

Me currently pic above

What’s everyone’s thoughts or comparisons to your cycle?

Lose 30 lbs of fat first. After that, decide if you want to risk your health.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

thinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are wasting your time on OP, he is a spergy meathead who is looking for the quick fixes in life instead of actually doing the work. This guy is actually worried about the size of his arms as if girls walk around with a tape measure to measure you before they decide to fvck you.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
6’1 240 natural you don’t need a cycle bro
Good size unfortunately for my self before I started training I was around 55/58kg so getting huge completely natural is hard

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is legal in my country

On jan 1st I will start my cycle I have been off cycle for almost 2 years on start date.
Currently 225ish 5ft 8

It will consist of
600mg per week testosterone enanthate
400mg per week equipoise

Igf-1 lr3 .3mcgs per day
Mk-677 25mg per day
S23 30mg per day

Supps
5g creatine
20g glutamine
10mcg vitamin d
3.5 g l carnitine l tartrate
10 g fish oil
4.5 g glucosamine

Workout
10g eaa
25g vitargo
10g glutamine

Me currently pic above

What’s everyone’s thoughts or comparisons to your cycle?
post that on :

https://anabolicminds.com

they know their stuff and will give you good feedback, especially if it's your first time.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you lose like 30 pounds you be good.

you need to loose that chest acne and get a tan or something.

but to OP you have got to be one ugly mofo to do steroids and shorten your life just for some tail. (i mean you dont even compete).
I actually agree and since that picture I’ve lost like 12 trying to lose the other 18 thanks

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I've been regularly heading to the gym since my teens, more to do with athletics then anything else, almost 30 years now.

I've seen so many deaths or kidney failures through the years by seemingly healthy bodybuilders.

Always seems to start out with failing kidneys, then heart failure, torn arteries, etc.

The one thing those people had in common was the usage of steroids.

You don't want to be on dialysis, 4 hours per day stuck in a chair and 3 times a week, minimum.

Can't even drink more then 500ml of water per day.

Plus rapid loss of muscles will immediately take place, you'll become thin and flabby.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP should build his character rather than build his body via steroids. Quick progress always
has its price. Get in the gym and work your way up naturally. You’ll feel better about yourself while honing you’re integrity. Taking shortcuts always leads to a negative view of oneself.

why take steroids if you don’t want to compete or have virtually nothing to gain except temporary muscle/size? You’re simply doing it for your own hedonism whilst putting your body at major risk. The cost is too high for your return in that investment.

what’s the actual motivator?

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to post up a pic of your self and we can put the pics side by side
NPC Classic Physique Competitor. I have plenty of kids coming up to me asking what to take. Half the stuff they take I never even heard of. Like that MK whatever thing you posted. I don't even know what that is. People always jump to drugs now instead of focusing on diet and training.

Attachments

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of gear for what OP looks like....but hard to tell really unless he cuts fat to know how much or little muscle he has...I know for sure he looked bulky but noticeable muscle

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of gear for what OP looks like....but hard to tell really unless he cuts fat to know how much or little muscle he has...I know for sure he looked bulky but noticeable muscle
You can tell he never did a real diet. You should be able to see complete separation of all muscle groups if body fat is low enough. And the fact that he's using all those steroids means he should have no trouble holding onto the muscle if he were to do a real diet. People are generally lazy these days and think everything is drugs. Glad to see most posting here are actually much harder working and knowledgeable.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NPC Classic Physique Competitor. I have plenty of kids coming up to me asking what to take. Half the stuff they take I never even heard of. Like that MK whatever thing you posted. I don't even know what that is. People always jump to drugs now instead of focusing on diet and training.
What are your workouts like... what rep ranges do you stay in. How much do you bench with regularly