"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Mr. Wonderful??? SCARY!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I was in Walgreens today & saw a frightening new doll! It's called "Mr. Wonderful" and it has to be the most AFC creation I've ever seen! It comes in a keychain size or a 12 inch stuffed doll.

When you push the doll's button the toy says things like:

*"You take the remote Honey, I don't care what we watch as long as I'm with you!"

*"I thought about you all day, so I brought you flowers!"

*"Who cares about the ball game, I'd rather spend time with you!."
And other similar, repulsive things.

I thought about you guys and just had to tell you. This evil doll is being sold to unsuspecting men who think this is really what women want to hear.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
it's all a conspiracy i tell ya!!

made to brainwash all men and feminize them!!

Feminazis i tell ya !!

actually those AFC lines are what girls want to hear, so i suspect girls will be buying it for their keychain
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
lol, somebody has a sense of humor...

how about a Ms Wonderful...

*"You take the remote Honey, I don't have the ability to find anything interesting!"

*"I thought about you all day, so I brought some new lingerie!"

*"I don't wanna go to a restaurant, I'd rather walk around half naked and cook for you!."
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Is the Mrs. Wonderful doll inflatable?
Does her mouth look like a big Cheerio?:D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
If "Mr. Wonderful" sells well, no doubt there's a market for "Mr. Naughty Delivery Guy".

*push button*

"I've got a pakage just for you, mam. Growwlll!!!"
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
You people gotta realize that half the female population is 40-70 years of age, 160lbs and 5'4. and since they don't exactly have the initiative to stop eating twinkies and watching oprah they will stay that way and never get the attention they use to. This doll is insta attention for the attention starved broad.
 
Top