noviceplaya
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2003
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
I told this girl i wanted to get to know her and she said i was moving to fast. Do u think this was an excuse or was i movin to fast. Wat should i saw if i am movin to fast?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm not sure what your point was in all that incoherent rambling, but if the dude is saying "I want to get to know you better" and the girl tells him "You're moving too fast" then I can guarantee she's not going to be his. There is no initial interest to build on.Originally posted by UniqueSoul
it's the most natural part of us humans- although we seem to want the whole deal right here, right now, we REALLY enjoy exploration n working in order to get sth. this apllies here nicely too- no one says you'll be exposed to some dull n long period for her to make up her mind (chicks hit ya SOO unexpectedly after saying they wanna wait just 3days ago- "umm, well, i just didn't have anything to do, so i ran thru my contacts n i remembered u n blablabla..."), but it'll be more fun to work on this step by step (not baby steps, by all means).
just let her get comfortable with the idea of getting into some-level relationship wit u. it won't take long. it ain't about INTEREST currently. the only one n real interest she's gonna feel is when u'll start systematically makin her "nothin without u".
not too straight, but true. relax. she'll be yours.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That has absolutely nothing to do with his situation at all. The reason she said "you're moving too fast" is because you tried to make another date the day after the pervious one, which is dumb. Saying "I want to get to know you" then her saying "you're moving too fast" is a rejection line, plain and simple. Move on.Originally posted by UniqueSoul
hmmmh... worked well for me. it was just the same situation-
I: "so we're gonna continue this tommorow, right?"
SHE: "umm, no, I really do not think so. it's kinda too fast. let's wait a lil bit. maybe some other night. bye"
ME: "bye." (in my mind, "oh ****. i did it. but she doesn't want to get back to this right after 20hours, so what now?...")
***
five days later...
one "let's give it a try" evening. one hottie indeed in my command. even i myself realised that way later than it happened.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.