Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving In Thread. LTR under 1 rooftop

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The labia thing is false. I’m pretty sure women’s labia is how it is. I have banged 20 year olds with beef curtains and 29 yo’s with that neat vag.

Sex doesn’t make the labia hang out.

Someone please confirm?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The labia thing is false. I’m pretty sure women’s labia is how it is. I have banged 20 year olds with beef curtains and 29 yo’s with that neat vag.

Sex doesn’t make the labia hang out.

Someone please confirm?
Correct. The thing that can most affect the lady bits is childbirth. Some women are not the same after. The idea that more sex wears things out is silly. Or that more partners wears things out. I mean what about a virgin on her wedding night who bangs her husband a hundred times or more a year, year in and year out for decades (yes they do exist but that is a topic for another thread)? That becomes thousands of sexual experiences but all with the same partner. No one would classify that type woman as a tramp. But such a woman has lots of sexual experience.

Vaginas vary just like penises do. Some are narrower, some are wider, some are more deep, some are more shallow. Labia sizes differ just as twigs, berries and berry sacks differ on men. Now if the last dude had less girth than you perhaps a woman will seem tighter. If you are slimmer she will seem looser. If she hasn't had sex in a long time the canal may be tighter as its isn't getting regular use. But the vagina is muscular. It adjusts to fit over time. A woman who is fit elsewhere is likely to be fit in the lady bits too, especially if she has not had a child down the birth canal. And some women bounce back just fine after childbirth too. That is a complete "x" factor and cannot be reliably predicted.

Anatomy lesson over.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is becoming sooo fvcking gay with the advice I see in this thread from
so called DJ's.If you move in expect the sex to drop while your commitment to her skyrockets.The woman always benefits from a move in,enjoy picking out pink curtains together and cut your nuts off with a pair of garden shears and present them to your beloved so she can put them in a jar for safe keeping.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So many things....

In order to be interdependent and cohabit smoothly both of you must first be independent. The moment anybody starts to rely on another person for things that they should be taking care of themselves.....the other person will start to feel.....a burden on their shoulders.

Imagine the man who was used to having his mother do everything for him (dependent) and perhaps he moved out during university and lived with friends and the place was a pigsty (you know the type, probably brought his washing home to his mother........) Then he moves in with a girlfriend and all he can do is replicate what happened in his family home..........the boy who's mother picked up everything after him, from his dirty boxers dropped on the floor.....now automatically repeats the same behavior (dependent tendencies repeated).............it's not even that the girlfriend minds doing things for him......it's now....instead of her man.......she's seeing a dependent boy.............

A healthy and successful ltr.....requires that both parties be givers. If one is a giver and the other is ungrateful taker...eventually the damn will break.

Here's the thing about true givers: There are certain people that you'll think at first "wow, such a giving person and attentive" then you will see that they 1. are expecting you to return something 2. have a time limit for when you should return it 3. will get resentful when you don't return it by their time limit 4. will possibly become passive aggressive....THEY ARE NOT TRUE GIVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED (they are more like control freaks)

True giving comes from a place of abundance NOT from a place of obligation. Somebody who gets pleasure because they brought a little bit of sunshine to someone else's life. Sounds corny and unrealistic? They are out there........if you cannot see them it's probably because your eyes are closed to them......ungrateful takers just take.......that's their nature......how could they ever see someone who is a genuine giver.........an ungrateful taker will just see someone who's weak and take advantage of them.......because the ungrateful taker is coming from scarcity....ignorance.....and greed.

If one or both of you are lacking in these two aspects and then move in together...,........welcome to hell my friend.

Edit: What are your motives for moving in together? if you don't have the same goals/reasons/future plans...........you won't be on the same page

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many things....

In order to be interdependent and cohabit smoothly both of you must first be independent. The moment anybody starts to rely on another person for things that they should be taking care of themselves.....the other person will start to feel.....a burden on their shoulders.

Imagine the man who was used to having his mother do everything for him (dependent) and perhaps he moved out during university and lived with friends and the place was a pigsty (you know the type, probably brought his washing home to his mother........) Then he moves in with a girlfriend and all he can do is replicate what happened in his family home..........the boy who's mother picked up everything after him, from his dirty boxers dropped on the floor.....now automatically repeats the same behavior (dependent tendencies repeated).............it's not even that the girlfriend minds doing things for him......it's now....instead of her man.......she's seeing a dependent boy.............

A healthy and successful ltr.....requires that both parties be givers. If one is a giver and the other is ungrateful taker...eventually the damn will break.

Here's the thing about true givers: There are certain people that you'll think at first "wow, such a giving person and attentive" then you will see that they 1. are expecting you to return something 2. have a time limit for when you should return it 3. will get resentful when you don't return it by their time limit 4. will possibly become passive aggressive....THEY ARE NOT TRUE GIVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED (they are more like control freaks)

True giving comes from a place of abundance NOT from a place of obligation. Somebody who gets pleasure because they brought a little bit of sunshine to someone else's life. Sounds corny and unrealistic? They are out there........if you cannot see them it's probably because you're eyes are closed to them......ungrateful takers just take.......that's their nature......who could they ever see someone who is a genuine giver.........an ungrateful taker will just see someone who's weak and take advantage of them.......because the ungrateful taker is coming from scarcity....ignorance.....and greed.

If one of both of you are lacking in these two aspects and then move in together...,........welcome to hell my friend.
Great post. Concur 1000%.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, young padawan... So much to learn about life and living with the unfairer sex.. If it were so easy. You're looking at relationships as a logical equation. No no no. Sadly, it doesn't work like that.

OP, unwise move. You guys should keep separate places. Once she gets used to your routine, she will be complaining. Keep her interested? There is only so much and so many places (affordable) two people can go. Guess who's the lucky one to pay for this? It's not her. Then, in about a year, she'll be pushing for marriage.. Two years after that, children. If that is your game plan as well, cool. No issues. No problems.

I honestly wish you well.
Haha okay tell me where the fault in my thinking is.

My example is for two people who are in the right place to be making that move.
I should mention two people shouldn’t move in together if it’s going to set up a dependency scenario, or both are not yet individuals who can support their own selves.
If you can’t afford to get away and go on dates, then I’d argue that person(s) should be focusing on other areas of their life, instead of moving in with someone, which is going to create different stressors.

Which brings us to the point of what is the motive for moving in in this scenario @Von?

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many things....

True giving comes from a place of abundance NOT from a place of obligation. Somebody who gets pleasure because they brought a little bit of sunshine to someone else's life. Sounds corny and unrealistic? They are out there........if you cannot see them it's probably because your eyes are closed to them......ungrateful takers just take.......that's their nature......how could they ever see someone who is a genuine giver.........an ungrateful taker will just see someone who's weak and take advantage of them.......because the ungrateful taker is coming from scarcity....ignorance.....and greed.

If one or both of you are lacking in these two aspects and then move in together...,........welcome to hell my friend.

Edit: What are your motives for moving in together? if you don't have the same goals/reasons/future plans...........you won't be on the same page
Very good post!

Giving without the expectations is hard to find and a great quality to have in a partner.

Giving with expectations is what basically defines beta male behavior. For example, bargaining for sex, doing favors for rewards, etc.

There sure is some bitter opinions in here, that pass their limited knowledge and experience as gospel.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is golden advice. Covers everything from money issues, to domestic chores, to mental health. Need two solid people who can handle their lives running a tight ship together. The man keeps the frame as the captain and the first mate... eh, let's not spoil this with terrible pirate analogies. Actually had a conversation about this with a 40 year old divorcee and seems to line up well. She really appreciates masculinity now and understands how the dynamic was lacking in her marriage on top of his lack of independence.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a way where relationships can work though and last both lifetimes. It's very very rare nowadays, and really doesn't depend much on you. It works like this. The man puts the woman first and the woman puts the man first. Now, the man will most likely do his part, but the woman, over time, will most likely not. However, if you are able to get this
Correct. The thing that can most affect the lady bits is childbirth. Some women are not the same after. The idea that more sex wears things out is silly. Or that more partners wears things out. I mean what about a virgin on her wedding night who bangs her husband a hundred times or more a year, year in and year out for decades (yes they do exist but that is a topic for another thread)? That becomes thousands of sexual experiences but all with the same partner. No one would classify that type woman as a tramp. But such a woman has lots of sexual experience.

Vaginas vary just like penises do. Some are narrower, some are wider, some are more deep, some are more shallow. Labia sizes differ just as twigs, berries and berry sacks differ on men. Now if the last dude had less girth than you perhaps a woman will seem tighter. If you are slimmer she will seem looser. If she hasn't had sex in a long time the canal may be tighter as its isn't getting regular use. But the vagina is muscular. It adjusts to fit over time. A woman who is fit elsewhere is likely to be fit in the lady bits too, especially if she has not had a child down the birth canal. And some women bounce back just fine after childbirth too. That is a complete "x" factor and cannot be reliably predicted.

Anatomy lesson over.
Well, she's never had a kid, so can't be that. You're a woman, so you would prob. know more about labia's than me, but I can confirm she had no kids.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is becoming sooo fvcking gay with the advice I see in this thread from
so called DJ's.If you move in expect the sex to drop while your commitment to her skyrockets.The woman always benefits from a move in,enjoy picking out pink curtains together and cut your nuts off with a pair of garden shears and present them to your beloved so she can put them in a jar for safe keeping.
Only if you allow that to happen. People only learn from experience. Though, I can only attest to the sex going down hill and the pull back on agreed domestication issues once we were married. Since, it start to become a ball rolling down hill after that, I had no other option but to remedy the situation.... Through divorce. Hence, I try to warn others of this. Yea, I often get the excuse, yea but I am not you and me and my girl are different. As G-d is my witness, every bro who's said that to me either has broken up or divorced.

Just sharing knowledge from someone who's been down that road.. OP and others can consider my info and do with it what they wish. After all, it's worth just about as much as you guys paid for it..

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many things....

Or, as I would describe it.... Hell will become a place called home and you'll have resentment when your SO is there..

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha okay tell me where the fault in my thinking is.

My example is for two people who are in the right place to be making that move.
I should mention two people shouldn’t move in together if it’s going to set up a dependency scenario, or both are not yet individuals who can support their own selves.
If you can’t afford to get away and go on dates, then I’d argue that person(s) should be focusing on other areas of their life, instead of moving in with someone, which is going to create different stressors.

Which brings us to the point of what is the motive for moving in in this scenario @Von?
Well, first off, most people are on their best behavior during the dating phase. Once you move into a live-in phase, you see the true person. Ideally, for an LTR or heaven forbid marriage contract, two people should be dating for two years. Then quasi-live together a few days a week and build up to a new place they buy or rent together. They should live together for another 2 - 4 years even before considering the marriage contract. Therefore, all shields and acts are usually exposed by then. After about 5 - 6 years of dating, then consider the legal contract. However, most women will fight this and want to progress to marriage within 2 - 3 years. She's still in her perfect angel mode and he is still wearing rose colored glasses and is pvssy wiped so agrees. Problems usually occur when one party is playing an act. The act is usually the woman, however, it can be a man as well.

Just be careful my friend. LTRs and marriage today are not the same as they were even 10 years ago. Only way a marriage can truly be successful is if the man makes the woman his priority and the woman makes the man her priority in life over EVERYTHING ELSE. The man would normally do this by default, as it's in the male DNA. However, most women will only be with a man if it meets her goals and requirements. Once something variates from that, she's planning her exit.

Reactions: Von

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first off, most people are on their best behavior during the dating phase. Once you move into a live-in phase, you see the true person. Ideally, for an LTR or heaven forbid marriage contract, two people should be dating for two years. Then quasi-live together a few days a week and build up to a new place they buy or rent together. They should live together for another 2 - 4 years even before considering the marriage contract. Therefore, all shields and acts are usually exposed by then. After about 5 - 6 years of dating, then consider the legal contract. However, most women will fight this and want to progress to marriage within 2 - 3 years. She's still in her perfect angel mode and he is still wearing rose colored glasses and is pvssy wiped so agrees. Problems usually occur when one party is playing an act. The act is usually the woman, however, it can be a man as well.

Just be careful my friend. LTRs and marriage today are not the same as they were even 10 years ago. Only way a marriage can truly be successful is if the man makes the woman his priority and the woman makes the man her priority in life over EVERYTHING ELSE. The man would normally do this by default, as it's in the male DNA. However, most women will only be with a man if it meets her goals and requirements. Once something variates from that, she's planning her exit.
This never refuted my original response? I get and agree what you’re saying; in a perfect world though.

If I meet a woman now, I have to see her for 5-6 years before marriage and having a child? So if she’s my age, she has to be 36 at that point, really. Just to get married. That is very unlikely to happen if you meet a woman past 27. Women want things quicker especially with their clock. It’s simply not realistic to vet for 6 years before popping the question.

A

AJ84

This never refuted my original response? I get and agree what you’re saying; in a perfect world though.

If I meet a woman now, I have to see her for 5-6 years before marriage and having a child? So if she’s my age, she has to be 36 at that point, really. Just to get married. That is very unlikely to happen if you meet a woman past 27. Women want things quicker especially with their clock. It’s simply not realistic to vet for 6 years before popping the question.
These 5 - 6 yr risk management plans. Men and women who have been burned are more apt to do this and it makes sense from their perspective.

The reality is, no matter how much you screen, plan, time frame it etc etc, there are no guarantees that it will work out. Things could line up perfectly and be merry for 10 yrs then a life event happens and throws everything in the relationship off.

Long term exclusive relationships will always involve risk. There's just no way to avoid that other than not getting into a long term exclusive relationship.

Each has pros and cons but ultimately it's up to you OP. I think Reykhel nailed it in a very objective way.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Depends on what each person in the relationship wants. Many psychologists and therapists recommend the same. You could date younger or roll the dice. Just do not let your significant other dictate what she wants. In theory, a partnership is where both are on the same page. Not you go right and she goes left. As for her biological clock, well, if that was of primary importance, then she shouldn't had been riding the c0ck carrousel for so long. In order to know a person, you need to be with them after the honeymoon phase wears off. Many women in their 30's get baby rabies and then would take just about any man who's decent, a good job and is relatively stable so she can have offspring. I've heard in the bars women planning this and saying, if it doesn't work out, no problem. We get divorced, I get alimony, part of his income / assets, child support and part time free baby sitter. There really is no losing situation for women these days. There is no stigma of divorce or being a single mother. For men, well, it's still pretty bad. If you want to play in this pool, go ahead. However, women in their 30's you need to be careful of baby rabies.

Here's a secret, if you want to know what a woman really thinks about you, VAR her car and where ever she spends a lot of time when you are not with her. Then you can truly know her feelings towards you. Please keep in mind, I AM NOT A LAWYER, so I cannot advise on the legality of this. However, I did this to my now ex-wife to learn her true feelings. It will also sting a bit listening to the conversations. However, it depends what is important to you. Trust, but verify.

Welcome to the 21st Century people. Enjoy.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These 5 - 6 yr risk management plans. Men and women who have been burned are more apt to do this and it makes sense from their perspective.

The reality is, no matter how much you screen, plan, time frame it etc etc, there are no guarantees that it will work out. Things could line up perfectly and be merry for 10 yrs then a life event happens and throws everything in the relationship off.

Long term exclusive relationships will always involve risk. There's just no way to avoid that other than not getting into a long term exclusive relationship.

Each has pros and cons but ultimately it's up to you OP. I think Reykhel nailed it in a very objective way.
AJ84 makes some good points. However, at my age, I need to think logically, not emotionally. Thus, that is where I am coming from. I wasn't burned per se, however, I do have a failed marriage on my record which I am not proud of. However, I stress to all, it takes TWO PEOPLE to make a marriage or LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP work and only one to make it fail. Regretfully, it's rarely the man who has any clue that his relationship has turned into the Titanic until it is too late. Learn from vets (male and female) in the dating and relating game. We may not be 100% on point, but we can share our experiences. Some say I am a bit too aggressive, that's okay. I earned my sh!t and I want to keep it.

Proceed with caution.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't expecting so much replies. There is a lot of good stuff and new materials to help guys take this adventure.

She'll be my 2nd living with LTR. (Been single for 2-3 years before this 1 years old LTR).

We all know I believe... GF/LTR/Plate dynamic change when the couple move in under one roof.

I wanted this thread to be also for the forum people living the same scenario (GF, Moving In, First timer, some year under the belt of dj-single-plate).

There is alot of "issues-plate turn" thread and posts but barely anything on "keeping the girl - living together-maintain frame and dynamic"

My personal situation:
1. Current girl is physically satisfying but her best assets are her brain/humour/loving-caring-soft-quiet attitude and massive stubborness.

2. We come from different economic/cultural/social background and include religion in the mix.

3. Marriage and kids are in the picture (due to religious reasons)

Personnal questioning I have:
1. Are we really going to be on the same page (I value working 80hours a week, going out the week-end, social networking in JetSet settings). In term of work-life balance?

Yet I have few friends (and they aren't all going-out/professionnal mode) and stay alone 90% of "free time" which I have none..cause all is used for work/study/gym/dance

She mentionned being scared that ''I cant settle or stay in place'' (can't remember exact wording) ... And she's right.. I need to be active ALL the Time.

2. Scarcity mindset ... Am I doing it cause of the Scarcity mindset ? The only girls I see outside of work are the restaurant/bar workers, gym girls, dancing school (where we meet).. All I do is work/study for the family business (monk style)

3. Kids... She mentionned waiting 1 year but she came back "not sure to wait since i dont believe in contraception" lol. Am I ready to be a father now? Can I do it?

When my life is full of unknown and stress, that I am scared of falling at the business (in a field that is changing rapidly) and the studies (for improving the business and plan B) and can only hope that all of this is worth it (the business might crash etc)..

Add the work/study mode does put me in the university feeling of "single".

4. How to keep the interest level and same page communication?

5. Am I ready to settle or still seek freedom ?

The Girl knows of all my questioning. They are big things to answer and she is quite understanding. As I am of her schedule ìn the medical field.

It's a discussion all guys should have with the girl when they move in together/seek mariage. And match the discussion with reality.

My current situation is we are not rushing things (still 6months to go) but there is a field to prepare. We are happy with each other and seek to maintain it

I wrote a big post... And here's 2 questions:

"HOW do you lead a girl to see and accept your perspectives? " ex: losing weight, getting better dress, cooking or cleaning methods.

How you get her to improve what you see as her "weakness/default" ?

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s not your wife she has no business living with you. Period.
What makes you say this?
I’m curious because so many peeps are shacking up these days after a year and a bit of dating.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't expecting so much replies. There is a lot of good stuff and new materials to help guys take this adventure.

She'll be my 2nd living with LTR. (Been single for 2-3 years before this 1 years old LTR).

We all know I believe... GF/LTR/Plate dynamic change when the couple move in under one roof.

I wanted this thread to be also for the forum people living the same scenario (GF, Moving In, First timer, some year under the belt of dj-single-plate).

There is alot of "issues-plate turn" thread and posts but barely anything on "keeping the girl - living together-maintain frame and dynamic"

My personal situation:
1. Current girl is physically satisfying but her best assets are her brain/humour/loving-caring-soft-quiet attitude and massive stubborness.

2. We come from different economic/cultural/social background and include religion in the mix.

3. Marriage and kids are in the picture (due to religious reasons)

Personnal questioning I have:
1. Are we really going to be on the same page (I value working 80hours a week, going out the week-end, social networking in JetSet settings). In term of work-life balance?

Yet I have few friends (and they aren't all going-out/professionnal mode) and stay alone 90% of "free time" which I have none..cause all is used for work/study/gym/dance

She mentionned being scared that ''I cant settle or stay in place'' (can't remember exact wording) ... And she's right.. I need to be active ALL the Time.

2. Scarcity mindset ... Am I doing it cause of the Scarcity mindset ? The only girls I see outside of work are the restaurant/bar workers, gym girls, dancing school (where we meet).. All I do is work/study for the family business (monk style)

3. Kids... She mentionned waiting 1 year but she came back "not sure to wait since i dont believe in contraception" lol. Am I ready to be a father now? Can I do it?

When my life is full of unknown and stress, that I am scared of falling at the business (in a field that is changing rapidly) and the studies (for improving the business and plan B) and can only hope that all of this is worth it (the business might crash etc)..

Add the work/study mode does put me in the university feeling of "single".

4. How to keep the interest level and same page communication?

5. Am I ready to settle or still seek freedom ?

The Girl knows of all my questioning. They are big things to answer and she is quite understanding. As I am of her schedule ìn the medical field.

It's a discussion all guys should have with the girl when they move in together/seek mariage. And match the discussion with reality.

My current situation is we are not rushing things (still 6months to go) but there is a field to prepare. We are happy with each other and seek to maintain it

I wrote a big post... And here's 2 questions:

"HOW do you lead a girl to see and accept your perspectives? " ex: losing weight, getting better dress, cooking or cleaning methods.

How you get her to improve what you see as her "weakness/default" ?
Von,

Step back for a minute and look at what you’ve written here:

She’s “massively stubborn“. This is a red flag.

She doesn’t believe in contraception. How are you not getting her pregnant now?

Again, she doesn’t believe in contraception. Dude, she’s going to wind up getting pregnant in less than a year. You understand that right? And, on top of that you imply that you’re working 80 hours a week.

You need to give yourself a reality check.

-Augustus-