Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving In Thread. LTR under 1 rooftop

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so it seems i will be getting in the Moving In together phase.

Wanted to make a thread of how to keep frame in these cases and what should I keep in mind/do.

First time living together

Glassguy

Reaction score
1st step- kick her out.

Jk jk. Good luck. Its not easy. Make sure to have your own personal free time and dont give up doing things that you liked doing before she moved in. It's easier to lighten up over time than to get tougher and start dropping the hammer out of the blue.

And with ANY human relationship, communication is key.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she gets bored it’s more than likely over. Keep her excitement level as high as you can any way you can…
Whether it’s a continued dating mindset or whatever.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wanted to make a thread of how to keep frame in these cases and what should I keep in mind/do.

Dude focus on your purpose and be scarce.

Make her beg for your attention due to your busyness .

Have one date night a week . Keep it exciting .

Hit it every night. I might take one day off just to change things up . Don't tolerate someone holding out .

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, make sure that she either lost her virginity to you or you were one of the first couple guys to fvck her after the one she lost her virginity to.

If you didn't do that, give her the boot and find a lower-mileage woman.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR under the same roof, to keep it exciting:

Every week plan a simple date night.
Every month get out of town for 1 overnight stay.
Every three months do a full weekend getaway.
Every 6 months or a year (depending on vacation times and amount), travel somewhere international for a vacation.

Do this, and your relationship is full of wonderful possibilities to propel forward to; lavishly rich in new experiences. Navigating in the ocean of abundance. Compound that with you pursuing your own interests outside of the union, while staying career focused with ardent passion, and you can have it all. Your frame will stay intact as you stay in tact with your purposes and goals. Know where you’re navigating towards; cultivate from there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, make sure that she either lost her virginity to you or you were one of the first couple guys to fvck her after the one she lost her virginity to.

If you didn't do that, give her the boot and find a lower-mileage woman.
Wow, so your experience says that the reality is that high traffic count just doesn't work out. They are less stable.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Women who have fvcked a lot of men are like an over-used post-it note that fails to stick to anything.
Yes, often popularly referred to as excess baggage. They can’t bond as well if they do at all… It’s not the real deal.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly a big step. The key is making note of who you are now and the man she fell hard for, then stay that guy! Dont turn into a lazy slob or change your life.

Make a list if you have to

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be very careful to not fall into her frame. Continue to do the things you are interested in. Keep seeing your friends on a regular basis.

Watch out for her attempting to change your living habits, trying to get you to conform to what she believes is right or normal.

Be prepared to move out (and mean it) if she becomes too much of a pain in the azz. And you don’t have to do this in a dramatic way. Just calmly tell her that if she continues to do <insert whatever controlling / shiz test behavior>, that you’ll still see her, but you’ll be living in your own place.

-Augustus-

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR under the same roof, to keep it exciting:

Every week plan a simple date night.
Every month get out of town for 1 overnight stay.
Every three months do a full weekend getaway.
Every 6 months or a year (depending on vacation times and amount), travel somewhere international for a vacation.

Do this, and your relationship is full of wonderful possibilities to propel forward to; lavishly rich in new experiences. Navigating in the ocean of abundance. Compound that with you pursuing your own interests outside of the union, while staying career focused with ardent passion, and you can have it all. Your frame will stay intact as you stay in tact with your purposes and goals. Know where you’re navigating towards; cultivate from there.
Ahh, young padawan... So much to learn about life and living with the unfairer sex.. If it were so easy. You're looking at relationships as a logical equation. No no no. Sadly, it doesn't work like that.

OP, unwise move. You guys should keep separate places. Once she gets used to your routine, she will be complaining. Keep her interested? There is only so much and so many places (affordable) two people can go. Guess who's the lucky one to pay for this? It's not her. Then, in about a year, she'll be pushing for marriage.. Two years after that, children. If that is your game plan as well, cool. No issues. No problems.

I honestly wish you well.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome comparison. And very, very true.

-Augustus-
Sadly, this is the rule, not the exception. I met this wonderful young woman not too long ago. We got to fvcking, and her pvssy lips were, well well used and certainly seen better days. She' only 27. My ex-wife's, who was 40 looked better (when she shaved). Inside was still tight, but the labia, geez. She made me wait abit, because she "doesn't sleep around". B!tch please. Women lie, men lie.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh, young padawan... So much to learn about life and living with the unfairer sex.. If it were so easy. You're looking at relationships as a logical equation. No no no. Sadly, it doesn't work like that.

OP, unwise move. You guys should keep separate places. Once she gets used to your routine, she will be complaining. Keep her interested? There is only so much and so many places (affordable) two people can go. Guess who's the lucky one to pay for this? It's not her. Then, in about a year, she'll be pushing for marriage.. Two years after that, children. If that is your game plan as well, cool. No issues. No problems.

I honestly wish you well.
^^This.

Those of us who has considerable experience living with women knows this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dread and social proof are going to be super important tools to keep attraction because once you move in, all the competition anxiety immediately evaporates. I think @flowtheory had a reasonable point, although I wouldn't worry about time lines at all and focus on how your woman is emotionally. If you've been a bit alpha and she's feeling unloved, trips can be great. However, if you've been a bit beta and she's losing attraction and respect, going on a trip isn't going to fix that. You cannot negotiate desire. Although, I've only lived with one woman and it was pre-game me so I really am just hypothesizing here. I hope there's a lot of activity in this thread because it's something I might be facing if things keep going the way they are.

https://therationalmale.com/2012/03/27/dread-games/

https://therationalmale.com/2013/05/13/soft-dread/

https://therationalmale.com/category/game/relationship-game/

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several years of cohabitation experience. My biggest tip - two bathrooms is a must. Sharing a bathroom with a woman is miserable. The things you fight about will be pet peeve domestic issue things. Communication goes a long way. If something she does bothers you, then you should be able to tell her, not keep it inside until you blow up later. And the same thing goes both ways. Bad communication leads to big fights over tiny things and conflicts that could have been avoided.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continue to hold frame Von. Keep leading. And of course have open communication. Those things will go a long way toward maintaining a pleasant relationship dynamic. And don't squabble over little stuff. That's a waste of energy and will bring you both down.

Good luck with it & Cheers! -BE