Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Chimera0110

Reaction score
Today, I was walking down the street and this girl (HB 8.5) comes up to me and says "I am not wearing any underwear.." I never even met the girl.. I was speechless.. :cry:

VAboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I was walking with back to class stood infront of the door as I talked about this school dance. We talked for a little and she stood there in a nice pose and said " So who are you going with? " I said "Im not going" WOW! If I said something different I know I could have made her my GF.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Come over, we are just having a few drinks"
Me: "Sure!"

I came over to her room and met her roommate who was snuggling with her bf

Her roommate: "Alright, I'll leave you too alone...*sly grin*"

Her roommate and her bf left the room, leaving us alone

Me: ....

Her: .....

Me: ........

She called her roommate to go back

*sigh*

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this was a come on or not.

I'm with a girl who's a coworker of mine. We just finished having lunch. Since we both live close together and close to the restaurant she asks if I'd like to see her place. She gives me a little tour of her apartment then tells me she wants to see my place.

I take her to my apartment and give her a little tour. We end up on my room sitting on the couch. She points out a picture of a couple making out on the beach and asks if I've done that. I told her that I haven't and that I'd love to. I asked her the same question and she told me that she hasn't kissed anybody on the beach either. She then told me she's been naked on the beach and went skinny dipping with her friends.

She then mentioned how she used to take baths with her ex-girlfriend. I then asked her what she did with her GF and she gave me ALL the details on how they have sex. In the middle of that conversation her Dad called and he was ready to pick her up. I walked her back to her place and that was it.

I don't know if she was coming on to me or if it was a missed opportunity or if it was anything at all. I never had a conversation of that level with her again.

Seeking Advice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the train back home from a friend's place, and it was a weekday afternoon, so the carriage was pretty empty. There were these two blond girls who were sitting on the other side, and we kept exchanging glances where they kept smiling at me, but I was too AFC to even imagine they were interested, and just kept ignoring/glimpsing at them. So eventually one of them comes and sits next to me, and she tells me that I look cute and asks if she can have my number. I reply 'No', and chose to ignore them the rest of the trip, while the girl sitting next to me kept touching me and asking questions etc... I feel like I need a dunce cap right about now...

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I don't exactly miss come-ons anymore.
But more often than not, I forbid myself to take advantage of her. It's mostly girls I've known pretty well for a while and I "don't want to hurt them" and stuff... man I've gotten pretty wimpy :)

doback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was having a glass of wine with this girl in my class, at the time she had a boyfriend, anyway I poured her a glass of wine and said here you'll like this, and she took a sip and said ohhh this is good wine... so are you going to take advantage of me? *sexy smile* lays on the couch Me: Nope.. *walks away* lmao! damn was I stupid..

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
VAboi said:
This girl I was walking with back to class stood infront of the door as I talked about this school dance. We talked for a little and she stood there in a nice pose and said " So who are you going with? " I said "Im not going" WOW! If I said something different I know I could have made her my GF.
Uh, yea, i think she was probably just asking who you were going with...everyone asks everyone who they are going with, if the topic comes up >.>

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
darkhorse said:
Hey, who can blame you? I mean, it would have been one thing if she had said that she wanted to ***** your *********, **** her ****** in your ****, or maybe even **** the ***** for hours. *** all over her ******* though? Who doesn't get offers like that?

ROTFLMAO ****ing genius

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so many

1 a girl I knew when i was 18 at college for some reason the class finished half day(on deadline day) but i had work to do. she phones me tells me to meet her outside i talk to her she tells me shes going to her house to eat and be bored i tell her i got work to do she walks down the road towards bus stop.about twenty mins later i get a call from her asking what im doing and she wants to see me and she misses me. my friends are around so im not really talkin to much and i say im busy and i will phone her back when im finished she tells me she came back to college.

in the next two hours she phones me 10 times each time holding my work up which by now is really pissin me off.

by 4pm i get my work done go to the teachers room to hand it in hes gone:cuss: and then i phone her back she tells me
"you would rather spend time with your friends then me you act scared of me"
to which i defend myself and make excuses, she says
"well any way by brothers finished school now and my mom finished work so its too late" i ask for what she just tuts and says "what do you mean for what!"
lol thats when it hit me how close i got to loosing my v i wanted to kill the teacher.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my first year of uni , there was this brazilian chick with a PHAT ass who I just made casual friends with in my hall.

Being 17 and clueless at the time I was getting stares from other guys in my hall and wondering what was so special about me talking to her.

Eventually , it all culminated in me seeing her on my path to a lecture once and her kino'in my hand and me flinching in a surprised manner leading to her also flinching.

From that point on she just stayed friendly to me and nothing else happened except her inviting me to her birthday party in her dorm room.

I believe I cud have F'd her had I not been so clueless back then.

erivera571

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my fair share in high school and even in University, I was just clueless for the longest time :(

Anyways, here's my list (chronologically ordered earliest-latest):

- Freshman year high school, in class this hot latina girl was always smiling at me in class, flirting, dropping the most OBVIOUS hints. The teacher let us sit wherever we wanted, kind of "first come first serve" thing. And she was always sitting nearby it seems, she usually got herself into my group for groupwork. She said my name a LOT when talking w/ her friends (I usually overheard). Unfortunately I was a nervous wreck, had little confidence, and never made a move.

- Sophomore year high school, I was still taking the bus at this point due to lack of a car. Anyways, at the bus stop where I was picked up, 3 other girls would also be standing there with me (I was the only guy) at like 6 in the morning. This one girl w/ a huge booty was usually sitting in front of me on the bus. During the ride she would frequently turn around and we would chat while waiting for the boss to get to our dropoff point. She gave all the signs listed on this site and others: smile, eyes wide open, playful kino. At one point she asked me to come over to her house from the bus stop to help her w/ some homework, but like the previous year, I was still rather shy and didn't see it for the opportunity it was. I remember making up some excuse like "I gotta be somewhere at 5, i can't today", long story short nothing happened.

- Junior year high school, in Japanese class this latina hottie is giving me all the signals (smile, friendly, direct eye contact, etc). In the hallways I would run into her and she would try to get me into conversations. At this point I'm starting to come out of my shell a little and I can tell she likes me. She gave me this look and vibe as if trying to say "When are you gonna make a move on me? :)" But I was still lacking in confidence and didn't really know what to do even if she said yes to going out ... I still had no car. Again, nothing happened and she continued to give me signals til summer break, I never saw her again.

- College first year, at my apartment complex I frequently run into this white girl, who tells me "You're kinda cute". I see her from time to time and she smiles and waves. One morning I find a pink thong on the rear window wiper of my Ford Explorer. Now, whether she put it there or if it was something totally unrelated (prank by kids) I'll never know. She ended up moving and I never saw her again.

- College second year, at the place I work at there's this fat chick that is our receptionist. During the company Christmas dinner, every1 has their families there and etc. Anyways the fat chick's hot sister is checkin me out all night from the other side of the room. The next week at work, she tells me one morning during a conversation "hey, my sister thinks you're hawt" and I'm like "o really?". Well anyways, the fat chick got fired. But here's where it gets interesting, at the company picnic, her sister was there ... at the company halloween party, her sister was there ... at the next Christmas party, her sister was there.

She is eyeing me at all these events, but again I never made an approach.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first night out clubbin in uni , im at the upstairs section of the club and there's this hottie dancin sexily while staring at me and holdin the railings, all I needed to do was go behind her, grind and seal the deal...didn't happen.

Plus her friend was getting snogged by a knowledgeable dude. As you can guess I was gettin puzzled stares from the guys around me who were; either earmarking me as the chosen one or too timid to try.

Later on that same night, I look down from the upstairs section of the club to the dancefloor and see this hottie with huge tits dancin with one of my friends who is friends with virtually a billion people and she glances at me a couple of times.

At the end of the night she comes to me while Im sittin on a stool downstairs and puts her hand on my arm asking me why im not dancing while puttin her face extreeeeemly close to mine . All I needed to do was kino, go for the kiss and ask her to mine. Go figure

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really "miss it".. i knew damn well what she was implying but I didn't act on it becuase i'm taken.

actually happned just a couple of hours ago. I go to NA meetings every wednesday. So we get there and somoene suggests we go for a walk to get some exercise... this girl who sits next to me.. actualy pretty cute little red head, we are walking up a hill and she starts moning and grunting and looking back at me and smiling. then when we get to the top of the hill and she is huffing and puffing and she says "i dont' breathe like that unless i'm on top of someone".. "or someone is behind me"... then she looks at me and i'm about 10 feet behind her and says "not that far behind" and smiles..

muhnbuht

Reaction score
say hail to the grandmaster of missed opportunities!

miss #1
It was Spring, it was my first year at University and I was on a study trip with group of fellow students.. there was this girl which was a good friend, of course i secretely wanted more... one day we were going out for shopping, sightseeing or whatever, all the students left the hotel but she wouldn't come. so i went up to her room to have a look... well, there she was lying in bed, a mere blanket seperating me from the elysium of pure nudity! she said i should come closer - that close? closer! come here, sit on my bed! then suddenly a roommate of her came in, and the whole erotic atmosphere was spoilt. afc and anxious as i was i couldnt recover the situation after the roomate left us alone again... in the end she told me to look away (what i obendiently did) and dressed behind me...

miss#2
SAME GIRL! we (still just friends, what did you expect?) went home from cinema... i didn't feel like going home, so i asked her if i could come with her. when we were going to her flat i was justifiying myself for coming with her without being asked about it: "You know, its too early to go to sleep and sitting at home alone would be boring!" And what did she say? "Oh, you meant it that way!"
According to the tone in her voice she misinterpreted my question and ALREADY AGREED ON HAVING SEX WITH ME by saying okay! well her boyfriend came just a few minutes after that and I had to leave, good for me, less time to feel ashamed about my missed opportunity!

miss#3
A colleague, a bit older and not the prettiest, but VERY openminded, if you know what i mean, invited me to her home... after some drinks, hash cookies, smoking and talking about sex we were very tired... i went to sleep on the couch she turned into a bed for me. oddly enough she wouldnt head for her bedroom but prefered to sleep at the couch as well. guess if we were having sex - No!

miss#4.1 and 4.2
Once again a study trip. There was this girl i never noticed but which was actually quite sweet. Some days before leaving we had a party in some boring place. Dunno why but I was having a hell of the time, i was totally hyper, was dancing and jumping like crazy. The girls seemed to like that. There was one girl, totally drunk, starting to kiss around with me, i didn't fancy her, so i kept her on distance... then there was the sweet one... she said - IN MY AUDIBLE RANGE - to a friend next to her: "I just find him so sexy!" On the way back a friend of mine ordered a taxi while the others decided to walk... nobody wanted to join him in the taxi even though we all went the same direction... i don't know what has driven me in that moment but i didnt want to leave him alone in the car.. while the others, including that girl, were soon out of sight

Some weeks after the trip the whole group met up for a drink in a bar... again that girl. when i was going home (I had a horrible girlfriend at that time that was always jealous and mad at me, so i had to get home early) she said that she also wanted to leave and asked me if I was going into her direction... well no, I was going to my beloved girlfriend...

miss #5
the boat trip. It was one of those ferry boats where they sell cheap duty free alcohol and where youngsters and pensioners waste their time on boozing and slot machines.... i was in a cabin with that nice girls from the netherlands... when we were playing drinking games she was telling me about a situation that really hurt her:We were going out together and she was flirting with some disgusting guy she was obviously not really interested in. AFC as I was i just opted out of the situation and left them alone together. "I felt so dirty!" she said... well now we were sharing a cabin, we drank a lot and we were in good mood and decided to go to dance. Everything was fine, it seemed like there was some electricity between us... until a strange girl on the dance floor suddenly came up to me and kissed me. well, this time she suddenly disappeared and left me alone with the strange girl. Do you think I got laid that night? NO!

miss #6-10+
several girls that approached me in a club or disco but I didn't know how to turn that into a lay...
The last one was even taking me home to her... lying in bed with her, both to drunk to have sex, I waited until she fell asleep to sneak myself out of her flat... getting sober i had started to get a bad conscience because of my girlfriend...

daytona

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot blonde friend acts really friendly and sits on my lap leaning on me... and I didn't do anything about it :( . Haven't seen her for 6 years or so, she just came back to my city and I hung out with her yesterday. Almost drooled when I saw her haha, she is a total bomb now. She digs me, I'm not fvcking up this time :up:

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl: so wutcha gettin me for christmas?
me: idk what do you want?
girl: a boyfriend
me: what kinda guys do you like (what a dumbass)

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Blurry I'm on birth control!"

I never did act on that and she ended up hooking up with one of my friends instead...