Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royce said:
Scene: My House party. 3:30am
Her: I had a great time (hugs, had to take wasted roommate home)
Me: Yeah, you should definitely come back
Her: Really, you mean later tonight? (sincere)
Me: Uh-no (wtf was I thinking...)
lol i like this one Royce.

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Wow, seeing these, i dont feel so bad about some of my missed opportunities. I remember once, when i was in 8th grade, these two chicks came up to me, HB7/8. Anyway, im in the library, in one of the aisles and these two girls walk up to me. They are kinda giggling and i see one keeps looking at me. At the time, it never even crossed my mind that older girls woulda been intrested in me (low self esteem does some damage, boy). Anyway, one starts kinda making these sexual gestures towards me, which i kinda ignore. Then finally, one says "Whats the matter, are you scared?"
At this point, im kinda caught off guard, and shy plus completely clueless. I said, "Umm...Im a Chrisitan." I am, but boy....

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
We really need to let this thread die, and bring up the threads that are worth digging up.

But, I feel like a jack ass.
Indeed you is....ROFL :crackup: :crackup:

LONG LIVE THE THREAD....BUMP :up:

- Kingbeef

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to this girl I liked in anime club that was pretty average lookswise (HB6) but had a killer body...she just really did it for me with the oh-so slightly conservative way she dressed.

Anyway, we were watching Princess Mononoke and she slipped me a note that said something along the lines of "do you want to sit down sometime later today" and she gave me this naughty little smile. I told her I had play practice in an hour and a half. D'OH!

I guess I made up for it by losing my virginity while I had the Venture Brothers on, but I always think of that missed opportunity when I want to give myself that little push to approach someone.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to this girl for a few minutes, i got the conversation a bit sexual, but I had no intrest in her what so ever, considering she wasen't that hot and a major sl*t... I just wanted to provoke her :up:. Anyway dunno how we came to it but the conversation ended like this:

me: You seem like the kinda girl that makes alot of noise in the sack
She: *slaps me on the shoulder while laughing* Your such a perv!
Me: *grins*
She: to be honest, I'm kinda horny right now
me: *still grinning*
She: You know i still got about 10 minutes before I have to leave
Me: *grin grows even bigger* ... So go boil an egg :kick: *ejects (which saved me a slap in the face :cheer: )*

It was hilarious the expression on her face, 4 weeks after I still had girls coming to me asking me if I really said that (including women I've never met).

Guess you can consider it like it wasen't really one I missed, I just EXTREMLY blew it up, but I made alot of new female friends from it afterwards, which even I didn't forsee :crazy:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She: "So what are you majoring in?"
Me: "Music comp."
She: "That's really cool. Everyone else just does normal things like business or communications. But you're different."
*smile*
She: "You should come visit me sometime".
Me: "OK, bye."

rapidfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was in highschool i took this accounting class and there was an upperclassmen who was interested in me, a sophomore at the time. her she would send her friends to ask me if i had a girlfriend or not and what kind of girl i was attracted to. i came to class one day and her friends told me to go sit down next to 'my girlfriend' and pointed the empty seat near this particular girl. i said something like "why? i like the seat i normally sit at" hahahah i still laugh about it today and didn't feel bad because i didn't really like her. im sure she hates me for life because of it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This one deserves an award....

I was in Vegas in 2004. My wing and I went to a bunch of clubs one night, but had no luck. We decided to call it a night and head back to our hotel. As we were walking through the lobby, these two HB8s approach us. One smiles and says to me, "We just got back from XYZ bar. Where do YOU THINK WE SHOULD GO NOW?"

I was tired, drunk, and not thinking clearly. Plus, I'm a good guy at heart that likes to help people. I reply, "There is this really cool bar up the street called ZYX. You should go check it out." Then I walked away.

Seconds later, my wing and I looked at each other. When I finally realized we had being propositioned, it was too late and the girls were gone.

Please ***** slap me 100x LOL.

Reaction score
You know, as time goes by, I look back and realize how many of these I have missed.

This actually happened this past February-ish, well after I started reading and posting on sosuave.

A student club I was a member of had a meeting at a restaurant near the campus. When it was over, I girl I a class with a year ago told me that her leg was bothering her and she didn't want to walk home alone. I had also walked to the restaurant.

It was a clear night and a full moon. She talked about the things she had done over the past year and her plans for the future. Then she said her leg was feeling tired and she wanted to rest. So we sat down on a bench with nobody around and a nice view of the moon.

She started talking about sex and kissing, but I just quietly sat around and asked lame-duck questions and tried to change the subject. Eventually she said her leg felt better and off we went. Her dorm room was only a block away, and that was that. I can't recall if I ever talked to this girl again, either.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
"We just got back from XYZ bar. Where do YOU THINK WE SHOULD GO NOW?"

I was tired, drunk, and not thinking clearly. Plus, I'm a good guy at heart that likes to help people. I reply, "There is this really cool bar up the street called ZYX. You should go check it out." Then I walked away.
you know, I would have said the same thing. They were total strangers and you were trying to be cool and help them out.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
We really need to let this thread die, and bring up the threads that are worth digging up.

But, I feel like a jack ass.

That's bullsh1t. This thread is amazing.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
The WORST WORST case of all is mine..
im sorry guys, you guys cannot beat what happened to me..

Me when i was 14..im mid 20s now will never repeat this.

So im chilling with this girl..who was a friend of a friend at my house. because she decided to "visit" me randomly.
she says im hungry
Me: Theres pizzas in the fridge
She: k ill get it for us.
2 mins later
she: <Sits on me with legs on each side>
Me: ??
She ill feed you pizzas like this you'll like it.
Me: ok.
She: You know, my ex said i give the best *******s..
Me: <totally not getting it> oh his loss eh, being an ex.
She: Yeh, now i have noone to give my best *******s too.
Me: dont worry you'll find someone good..
She: <lil frustrated..looks at me>..what do you think of my boobs?
Me: They look good..nice.
She: You cant tell without feeling them first silly, wanna feel them? <lifts up top to reveal nice bra>
Me: sure < feeling her boobs >..see i told you they were nice..
She: You really like em?
Me: Yes..hey theres more pizza in the fridge if you;re hungry..
She: <Stuffs pizza in my mouth in anger and goes to the fridge to get more>
Me: What the!..why u mad?!

YOU DUMB MUTHA******!!!!! i kick myself everyday coz this girl was the hottest chic in my school..she has amazing rack, amazing body and always showed alot! of interest my way..i was too st00pid to notice and do anything about it...oh and i actually did hear she gave the best! head...

i kno im sorry i let you all down!!..

anyway she never spoke to me properly since then..

DUDE! wtf man!!!! i would want to murder myself everyday if that happened!!

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, with one of my classmate:

HER: ... I don't like taking advices
ME: Ok, let me give you some advice, then. :D
HER: Ok. Give some, then (several times)
ME: About what?
HER: I don't know. You said you'd give me a piece of advice. Now say it!
ME: I can only think of nasty things. Nothing else.
HER: Give me some advice.
ME: You should have ... a relationship. You know, no strings attached..
HER: :D Yeah? With whom? The teacher? :)
ME: If you feel attracted to him, lol
HER: No, haha

*this girl has been into me for 2 years now and, for a long time, viceversa. I was a chump.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK -- here's one for the ages:

I was in college, sophomore year, and there was this girl that I had met a few times but didn't really know all that well (friend of a friend type thing). She was pretty cute, and tall.

Anyway, I was standing in the common area of the dorm she and several of my friends lived in. Everyone was splitting up for the night, not really up for doing anything.

ME (to no one in particular): I'm heading back to my dorm to watch a movie, someone call me if anyone decides to go out.
HER: Oh, what were you planning on watching?
ME: (name some movie -- i think it was "The Goonies")
HER: Oh wow, I haven't seen that movie in years, can I come over with you?
ME: Sure, let's go.

OK -- BLATANT SIGN OF INTEREST HERE that goes completely unnoticed.

We get back to my dorm and start watching the movie, she's sitting on my bed, I'm sitting on a chair next to her. She starts running her fingers through my hair, twirling her fingers and playing with it.

HUGE BRIGHT F-OFF SIGN OF INTEREST THAT CONTINUES FOR THE ENTIRE MOVIE!

And me? I sit there doing absolutely nothing. Movie ends, she goes back to her dorm. We remain friendly, but she never shows any signs of interest in me ever again.

Even typing this story makes me want to go back and beat the everliving snot out of my former self.

Ugh...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#41 said:
OK -- here's one for the ages:

I was in college, sophomore year, and there was this girl that I had met a few times but didn't really know all that well (friend of a friend type thing). She was pretty cute, and tall.

Anyway, I was standing in the common area of the dorm she and several of my friends lived in. Everyone was splitting up for the night, not really up for doing anything.

ME (to no one in particular): I'm heading back to my dorm to watch a movie, someone call me if anyone decides to go out.
HER: Oh, what were you planning on watching?
ME: (name some movie -- i think it was "The Goonies")
HER: Oh wow, I haven't seen that movie in years, can I come over with you?
ME: Sure, let's go.

OK -- BLATANT SIGN OF INTEREST HERE that goes completely unnoticed.

We get back to my dorm and start watching the movie, she's sitting on my bed, I'm sitting on a chair next to her. She starts running her fingers through my hair, twirling her fingers and playing with it.

HUGE BRIGHT F-OFF SIGN OF INTEREST THAT CONTINUES FOR THE ENTIRE MOVIE!

And me? I sit there doing absolutely nothing. Movie ends, she goes back to her dorm. We remain friendly, but she never shows any signs of interest in me ever again.

Even typing this story makes me want to go back and beat the everliving snot out of my former self.

Ugh...
Ohhh MY GOooooooooooooD LMAO

Its okay we all wish we could go back in time so bad!.

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Well, when I was about 14 or 15 i went to youth meeting at my church one night and there was this girl i knew liked me. So I was playing basketball on our church court with two of my friends and she comes up to me, so i kinda go a little bit off with her to talk. While im flirting one of my friends decideds to go inside and the other starts to follow him. As i turn to go too, she cups my d!ck in her hand. Then
me: are you molesting me
her: nah, it was just a feel
me: i hope u dont get mad when i want a feel then
I smack her ass.
Later on that night at youth meeting, she sits next to me and after a while we start talking again then it goes like this
her: wow, your feet are huge! (i wear size 15-17)
me: yea, im always being told that
her: Your feet may be big, but u know whats bigger...my pvssy...
After that I just kinda sit there quietly for the rest of the night like "Oooookaayyy...that was weird"
I've got a couple other stories like this with this girl but in the end i didnt grind her. In fact now, she still flirts with me now and smacks my ass every now and then, but she's kinda stopped checking for me(because i guess i appeared scared of sex). Anywho, now she's after my cousin, who apparently has no interest whatsoever in her.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am assigned to work on a project with three girls. One is a HB 7, another a 9 and the other one I really wasn't paying attention to. So we sit down to do our work and it ends up with the girl I wasn't paying attention to leaving early and us three sitting watching Tv in the common area of the dorms.

So I am watching the Tv when one of the girls sits next to me and basically leans on me. I am taken back a bit but I accept it and continue watching Tv. The other girl has the project on her laptop and is still working on it while me and the HB 9 are watching the Tv.

During the break HB 7 suggest we go outside and smoke. So we all get up and go outside and smoke some bud and come back inside. I live on the 8th floor and the girls help me to my room. I live in a double but my roommate has a girlfriend and he sleeps in her room all the time. So I end up in my dorm high with these two girls and me eating popcorn on the couch (We bunked the beds and I brought a couch from home) and I am eating my fifth handful when the girls start to talk about how they want to have sex.

I, high as ****, agree with them and then ask them what are they going to do about that? So the HB 7 ends up leaving to use the crapper after a few more minutes of nothing but small talk after I just for some reason changed the subject and HB 9 gets up and locks the door. I sit there not knowing what is going on (I was watching Super Jail..... don't do that while high) and this girl basically jumps on top of me and starts to rip my clothing off saying how she knows I like her.

I still have no idea what the hell is happening and I stop her.... yeah I stop her and tell her I am tired. I lay on my couch and sleep almost immediately.

Both girls haven't talked to me an that class is very awkward to show up to now.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9 says, "I just wanna have fun!", and I'm thinking she means she wants to enjoy being out, instead of in... and out, in and out, in and out... if you know what I mean...

Can someone explain to me WHY when the fuglies give me a come on line, I recognize it right away as a come on line?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
I still have no idea what the hell is happening and I stop her.... yeah I stop her and tell her I am tired. I lay on my couch and sleep almost immediately.
Zodiac, thank you so much for that awesome laugh :crackup:

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is inspiring. I thought I was the only one who missed so many obvious ones. It's been the story of my life pretty much but I've had it now! I'll only mention a few (there are dozens):

1. Spent the summer in Europe. FIRST NIGHT THERE, it's me, another guy and 6 other girls at this bar/restaurant. The waitress is an 8-8.5. I get up to go to the bathroom and on the way back the waitress smiles at my Jimi Hendrix t-shirt and is like (in broken English) "I wish I was alive when he was...I bet he would've made love like a god." I just look at her blankly and then leave a few minutes later when the other guy (not a partier at all) wanted to leave. WTF. Never got an opportunity like that again while I was there and left the country still a virgin.

2. Had a 7-7.5 back at my place sophomore year. She gave me HER number a few nights before this. So we're watching TV and she's like "when's your roommate coming back?" I said "dunno." She asks me 4 more times. At one point she even gives me a high five and HOLDS ONTO MY HAND AFTERWARDS. She then says she has to go but I walk her back. But that's not the end of this story. A year later we meet up at a party, tells me to call her ANYTIME. She then texts me saying "I meant to give you a kiss. Next time." I wait 4 days to call her and when I finally do, no answer. But that's not all. Then I send her an AFC e-mail apologizing, saying I'm shy etc etc...She then LJBF'ed me. After so much patience, she finally gave up.

3. Camp, one summer. A 7 and really unique-looking girl clearly liked me. We went to the movies as a group and it was her and her counselor who came down the aisle near me and my friends. The counselor was in front but let the girl go first so she could sit next to me. It was an action movie and during the previews she's like "I get scared really easily." Throughout the movie she would start grabbing my arm whenever something "scary" happened. Never held her, never did anything. Finally, she really grabbed at me, too hard actually and I said "ouch!" She then stopped. After the movie I went and started talking to her about the weather. LOL.

4. During HS when I had no friends even...This 8 and me were in the same PE class. We had a flag football unit for a few weeks and I was owning everyone, ruinning the whole length of the field and scoring easily. Afterwards the 8 straight up said "you're hot" and hugged me everytime she saw me. Did nothing.

5. During HS track meet, this girl, she was cute but I don't remember specifics, came up to me smiling asking if I had any cookies. I said nope, she lingered a bit and then left. Afterward, my coach's 11 yr old son who would always come to track meets, who overheard, shook his head and gave me a WTF look. Even he picked up on it before I did!

6. One more. This is depressing me too much. Freshman year of college my roommate had this 9 over. He liked her--one of the few girls that met his ridiculous standards--but apparently she didn't. I met up w/her at a party a wk later and she started flirting w/me, putting her head on my lap etc...The next morning I saw her and brunch and she gave me a huge "hey, NewAndIMproved!" If I even turned around, I barely said hey. No conversation afterward. She tried for about a year but then gave up. Now it's awkward when I see her. Probably thinks I'm gay...or crazy. No one would reject that girl. Oh well.