Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

writher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was in a bar and hot blonde girl approached by asking if she could share my bar seat, then proceeded to touch the inside of my pant leg, tricep, and neck while talking to me/arguing about who can use the seat.

I told myself I was playing the "Not overly interested immediately card", but instead I played the super AFC card.

45 minutes later I was unable to get her number or even engage her conversation.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was, 15, playing soccer with a friend. We were approached by two girls, 13 and 14 years old. They were crazy, but I hang out with them later. They would do stuff like rubbing the inside of eachother's legs, asking me to check their belly button and one of them even asked me wether I liked the other. But I was too embarrassed, to shy, too stupid to do anything. Goddamn loser I was.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've missed it, but This chick was staring me down with an intense gaze and a shy smile, whenever I turned around she was looking at me, and even though I caught her looking at me she wouldn't look away.. Thats highly sexual! And I didn't even approach her or say hi when she walked past me while holding my gaze...... and what shocked me the most was that she had a boyfriend, Even when she was with her boyfriend she kept giving me gazes and smiles.. I didn't know weather I should approach her or not since she had a boyfriend.. and finally at this party, she was kind of drunk and approached me, But I just froze, I stood there like a *****.... Although I did not blew it because my friend came and saved me, and she ended up saying that I needed to say hi to her next time I saw her... Later that night she started crying... I don't know for what reason.. I've seen this girl a couple of times with friends again but still I haven't said hi.. She has given me so many signals, but I still haven't done ****.. Whenever I think about it I get pissed off, and that's why I joined this site..

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an excellent motivator you have UniKKatiL! Don't forget that!

TriniBoySmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy. Where to begin?.....

Well I guess I will start off with the one that still has my blood boiling. I was in a class school trip sophomore year to the Bodies Exhibit in New York and we arrived early so the teachers let us roam around the general area for like 30 minutes prior. After walking around for a while with my friend we went to starbucks and waited in line to order our drinks. The girl I've liked since 8th grade ( and she liked me all that time too) came out of nowhere and stood RIGHT NEXT TO me. She was being followed by these complete dweeb and from her body language she was saying "Please help me!!" and all I did was STAND there like an idiot........I still get so angry over it today :mad:

Then this year (Junior), the second hottest girl in the damn grade actually wanted me. She would put videos up on my facebook and would wait and hold the door for me if she saw me in the hallway but I never really thought she actually liked me so I would just reply or thank her casually. I did that because I go to school in New Jersey right in the middle of guido-town and with her being queen bee number two, I never thought she'd actually go for me.Then one day at lunch I actually caught her giving me the eye-work like if her life depended on it and she became as red as a freakin tomato. That's when I figured out I was a damned fool all those months and I STILL did absolutely nothing about it.. She's been giving me less and less attention nowadays and I don't know if she's given up. My birthday's coming up soon and i guess depending if she puts up a facebook video or not will tell me all I need to know.

Bodhi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey why don't we go sleep on the couch in the other room?
We were all crashing in this one room after a night of partying

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When I look at you all I can think of is biting and scratching, scratching and biting." and "Everybody already thinks we're sleeping together anyway." These two from the same girl - who had a boyfriend. :p

Alive123

Reaction score
in high school I was a good wrestler. By my senior year I was kicking everyone's ass and winning tournament after tournament.

But I was very very stupid when it came to the girls.

I won the league championship (one of the biggest tournaments of the year) in front of a packed house. After my championship match I was going to the bathroom and this smoking hot chick Ive never seen before walked by me, stuck out her hand, gave me a high five and said "awesome match."

I then get out of the bathroom and there is the same girl again 3 feet away from me, just staring and smiling at me right outside the women's bathroom door. She then kinda tilts her head and eyes towards the bathroom, then back at me. Then she walked into the bathroom with her eyes looking right at me.

I thought it was cool, and got kinda nervous. And I didn't realize at the moment I as supposed to follow her in. I was such an idiot! Never saw her again.

It's crazy, I had no problem battling with and beating the hell outta other guys on the mats, but when it came to a hot chick I completely froze!

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bodhi said:
Hey why don't we go sleep on the couch in the other room?
We were all crashing in this one room after a night of partying

lol how did you possibly miss this one

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alive123 said:
in high school I was a good wrestler. By my senior year I was kicking everyone's ass and winning tournament after tournament.

But I was very very stupid when it came to the girls.

I won the league championship (one of the biggest tournaments of the year) in front of a packed house. After my championship match I was going to the bathroom and this smoking hot chick Ive never seen before walked by me, stuck out her hand, gave me a high five and said "awesome match."

I then get out of the bathroom and there is the same girl again 3 feet away from me, just staring and smiling at me right outside the women's bathroom door. She then kinda tilts her head and eyes towards the bathroom, then back at me. Then she walked into the bathroom with her eyes looking right at me.

I thought it was cool, and got kinda nervous. And I didn't realize at the moment I as supposed to follow her in. I was such an idiot! Never saw her again.

It's crazy, I had no problem battling with and beating the hell outta other guys on the mats, but when it came to a hot chick I completely froze!
Do you think this is what feminism did?

VDot

Reaction score
Couple of years back when i was a clueless AFC...

[In a friends party - I knew both these girls from work]

Hot redhead: smiling at me
Her friend: I hope you take her to your bed tonight!
Hot redhead: still smiling at me (but kind of shy now)

Me: [starts freaking out..] laughs nervously, and walks away

I went home alone that night

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My contribution after reading all those priceless come on's; some were funny some were sad but mostly they were educational.

I was 15 at the time, at some classical music concert, and this chick was very blatant about her intentions. She even asked me for my #, but i AFC-ed out. I remember I was all sweaty from my ju-jutsu training that I had just an hour before. I guess the pheromones in the sweat did theirs. O yea.. There was a guy in HS who always smelt sweaty but to my surprise all the girls liked him. Pheromones WORK I tell ya..

This time im 19; this girl is crazy about me, shes following me around and giving eye contact/smiling/blushing and what not. I like her alot but i afc out and she ends up crying.. fuck me. I develop a serious case of oneitis. Currently im growing the balls to do whats necessary and patiently waiting for my turn. I will be scared to death but when time comes i will take that shot.

This one happened a few weeks ago. I was so full of zen from this site that i decided to try the stuff out on a girl whos quite the devil. Shes very open, talkative and likes to tease people. I just played her game, kinoed some, made some innuendos, but generally i was just being myself and all of a sudden she was complaining about not having sex in a long time. Also some more discrete IOI's like putting her lipstick on every few minutes, being very touchy, being playful at the dance-floor, talking about her belly - how shes 'fat' - obviously wanting me to feel it, hugging me from behind and scaring the hell out of me... Why didnt i escalate? Im a head case.. anyway read the girl above ^^

O yea, this thread is awesome. Ill never again miss a come on.

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 15 or so, I made a girl that was visibly interested a bit mad by making an extremely witty remark on something she had done.

She said "I am soo going to fvck you for this!" with this suggestive smile on her face that probably gave me a boner some time later.

I was still a virgin, and she wasn't, so I was kind of scared at the moment and I just grinned like an idiot. Shoulda said "Whenever you want" or something else that would have kept the spark going.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was baby sitting and she text me

Her: "I just put the kids to sleep"
me:"Ah it must be boring now"
Her:"Yea and I still have two more hours before their parents come home I'm gunna be really bored."
me: "haha that's why they make TV I guess"

*facepalm*

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21 now and haven't had too many chances. But I had 1 HUGE one while 18...

There was this hot latina chick that kept following me around. I went up to a friend's dorm in the hallway, my phone rang. She grabbed it from me and told my brother, who was calling asking for me, that "he's about to get laid"

I like an idiot didn't even pick up on this

so we go into the dorm and I sit on the bottom of the bunk bed. She stands over me, sideways, while arching out her plump ass. She says "you can't handle this".

Again, I don't even pick up on it. Nothing happened. It took me an entire month to realize what I missed. I'll never let an opportunity pass me again....

Mojogoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago , I was in a nightclub in Prague with two friends, trying out the local absinthe, when we got talking to these two Swedish girls who were there on holiday as well; gorgeous 6-foot blondes who i thought were way out of my league ( I think they were waitresses).

Later in the evening, I met one of them in the downstairs nightclub part of the complex - she came over to me and said "Wow, I'm really drunk.....somebody could take advantage of me in this state"

I said to her "Yeah?...you'd better take care of yourself then" and wandered on.....I still slap myself on the head when i think of it. *slap*

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) Freshman in college Philosophy class half empty about 20 students.

I am 6"3 close to 6"4
I go in and notice there is this HOT 6"1 girl easy 9/10 (SRS) SLIM, nice tits, Long (PERFECT) legs , Long blonde hair just perfect girl for me. Me being bata i immediately think she is too hot for me and dont even think about approaching her. She sits in my row first seat i sit way in the back.

Classes go by and i befriend some people and talk i guess improving my social status. Most other people just come to class and dont talk. Anyway i notice her looking at me often and playing with her hair. At this point i am pretty much cool with the whole class except her and few other people in the front. Again i think nothing of it... i do notice that she is taller than most other guys and think to my self i have to have advantage here lol. But again i am bata so fluck me.

I start coming early to class and she is always there but i usually put my bookbag in the back and go outside of class to talk w friend until calls starts, so what do you know she starts doing the same thing. 4-5 times in a row we are pretty much outside of classroom alone both talking on the phone together literally starring at each other. O yah she is wearing hot ass clothes , booty shorts, her legs look freaking awesome. I still think its a coincidence and am afraid to talk to her....

Day before finals we have review and i come in the class sit and some guy sat in her seat. She comes in and sits right in front of me. Now she could have sat in the second seat same row, third seat , 4th seat but she sat in the 5th seat in front of me ... all other seats were empty. WTF do i do??? i notice this but continue talking to the guy sitting next to me. After like 10 minutes of her sitting there and me taking to the guy next to me (class just started) she gets up takes her stuff and sits in the second seat same row.. LOL? feelsbad man. whats even worse is like 1 minute after that the professor instructs us to get in the groups of 4 as we will be competing vs other groups so if she waited one minute she would have been in my group. Dont even like thinking about these moments..

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Her: "Come over, we are just having a few drinks"
Me: "Sure!"

I came over to her room and met her roommate who was snuggling with her bf

Her roommate: "Alright, I'll leave you too alone...*sly grin*"

Her roommate and her bf left the room, leaving us alone

Me: ....

Her: .....

Me: ........

She called her roommate to go back

*sigh*
This is something I've dealt with before -- what are you supposed to say in that situation??? I can't think of anything -- i get overwhelmed by the "elephant in the room." Advice?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
This is something I've dealt with before -- what are you supposed to say in that situation??? I can't think of anything -- i get overwhelmed by the "elephant in the room." Advice?
"So this is the part where we tear off all our clothes and just go at it, right?"