Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Afterwards the 8 straight up said "you're hot" and hugged me everytime she saw me. Did nothing."

"You're hot" is a pretty obvious sign of interest, lol

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
KingBeef said:
Smack said:
It was around 1:30am, I was with my friend in his car, in a car park, pulled up next to a car which happened to have my oneitis sitted in it, who was a tad tipsy, for the past 9 months who was giving me plenty of IOI's despite having boyfriend. So we were chatting away, my oneitis asking about my "9 inch penis" and then mentioned that she'd seen some nice underwear which she should have bought me, just having a nice time. With drunken words come sober thoughts, so this pretty much confirmed what I'd been 99% sure of the last nine months: she liked me. Then my friend mentioned that my parents were out and that I had the house to myself. Now, if the previous two come-ons weren't enough, then the fact that she got out of the car she was in to creep up on me and try to give me a fright or whatever (my arse, she just wanted to get close to me) and then rested her cleavage on the car windowsill next to me, she says, "can I pee in your house?" What do I do, when a chick I've been dying to bang for the better part of nine months knows I have a free house and wants to use the bathroom?

I shut the car window. I know, I know, I don't deserve a penis. I haven't seen her since...

I know it wasn't exactly missed, as I totally knew what was going on, but I failed to act on it.
SMACK???? YOU NEED TO BE SMACKED!!!! :trouble:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, how's this:

Coming back from a concert, in a tux, I walk past a bus stop and there are three girls. As I pass one of them shouts, "You look really nice in that tux."

I keep walking. I wasn't sure if they were talking to me.

Some days I'm smooth and some days I'm just socially retarded.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the pub, been eyeing a barmaid up a bit that evening.

End of the night comes around...someone grabs my arm, its this barmaid...(i dont know her properly, shes just hot barmaid)

Her ; "HI! Do you remember me?!?!?!?"

Me ; "Errrrr, i dont think so.".....and kinda looked away.

Duuuuh.

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in nandos with 2 of my best mates, I go to order what i want to eat, and the woman taking my order said "i finish in ten mins" . . .

She was about a 7.5, im so stupid! It was only 9.50pm aswell!

AaJ321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl in the bathroom at my school. I commented

AJ-"Hey what's up. I see you all the time and I didn't know till recently that you actually live on my floor."
Her-"Oh ya, you wanna see my room?"
AJ-"Um, ok."
(I am buzzed. Maybe a little more drunk than I thought.)
*Walk to room.*
AJ-"Nice room. Smells nice."
Her-"I know like totally, right?"
AJ-"I'm a bit tuckered. See you tomorrow. I'm going to bed."
(I walked out of her door. She leans back into the hallway.)
Her-'"You sure? There's a bed here."
AJ-"hehe. Your a funny kid. Night."

I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE WHAT I DID UNTIL FOUR OR FIVE FLOORS DOWN

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
The end of a 4hr phone call with my MEGA ONE ITITS,

Her : "ok, let´s have a date. Do we both meet alone or with our friends"

I think about 1 minute and answer

"Let´s take our friends with us".

Actually never dated her ... ;)

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel I should add some as they keep happening more and more every day:

Last week: there were some friends over at my house and one of them said "I'm going to get a hot girl for you" she proceeded to call some random girl and tell her to come over and meet me. During this time I was waiting for my friend to come over...suddenly there was a knock at the door. I open the door and there is this super hot stripper there instead of my friend... I say "you're not my friend amanda" and...get ready for this............... shut...the...door.:cuss:

I didn't realize that this super hot chic was the girl that female friend called specifically for me. She came in a few minutes later and me, still not realizing why there was this hot stripper in my living room--- left to go to the gym. An hour later, coming back from the gym...SHE IS STILL IN MY LIVINGROOM WAITING FOR ME! And I blow her off again and go to sleep, not wondering why she is there after an hour.

The next day, friend called and said--"So, obviously you didn't like HB9 stripper that I had come over for YOU!?!"

OOPS...she was for ME? :cry:

I literally hate strippers, but they are attractive nonetheless. Should have fvcked her anyways.

Reaction score
Hehe, great thread. About time I add some of my own experiences.

This one's not really a come-on I missed, but I thought it fun to share.

I was 6-ish. There were these two sisters who were a little older in my neighbourhood who always wanted to see your pecker. One afternoon they came to play at our house. The elder (and hotter) sister and I went to play in my room. We were going to play doctor and she was going to be the patient. I closed the drapes, turned on the lights and she dropped all her clothes and laid down on my bed. I then proceeded to inspect all her orifices, take her temperature etc. Until my mother came into the room and put an end to that.

I sometimes think back to those days and wonder why I can't be as direct and unabashed with women anymore. At that time we didn't have any real sexual feelings, though it did feel exciting and forbidden for the both of us. :D

Obvious come-ons then.

I was 16. There was this gorgeous 14-year old girl in my neighbourhood who I was close friends with. I had always been secretly in love with her. Despite that, I never made a move while she always made it easy for me (in hindsight).

Most obvious one: she invited me to dinner on a summer evening, because her parents were going to be out for a few days. I ring at the door, after a long while she opens. In her bikini. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She told me she had been catching a tan in the back yard. Only, the sun had disappeared behing the houses an hour ago already.

That evening, as we cooked together, she fed me stuff. After dinner, as we watched TV on the couch, she tried to snuggle up. As the evening progressed, we moved to her room where we played Tetris. All the while I had lots and lots of opportunities to make a move. And I didn't. Then my parents called for me to get home. She was the one answering the phone.

As I walked home I realized I had been waiting for her to give me clear signals that she was into me, while she had been doing so all night. I hated myself for being such a damn chump. (Thinking back, I still do. :D ). The funny thing is, she tried on lots more occasions after that but because I was too chicken to act, I began avoiding her... *cough*

I was 25. There was this waif in my class at University that I had the hots for. A quiet type on the outside, but some of the guys secretly joked that she'd eat you alive if she could. One afternoon. after class, we had a few Belgian beers with some other classmates. We all got a little tipsy and the waif wondered if she'd make it back home. Spotting an opportunity to be alone with her, I offered to walk her to her place. She kindly accepted and so I did.

At her place, she made coffee for us to sober up a little. We small talked on the couch, she tried to sit close to me. After the coffee, I got up to go home for dinner (I was still living with my parents). She said: "Oh, that's alright. You don't have to go. I want to make you someting to eat if you like." As she said that, she stood very close to me, looked up at me with a typical deer-in-headlights look that said "kiss me". I looked her in the eyes, my d*ck stiffening in my trousers, and overwhelmed as I was, I chickened out and said: "Nah, it's okay. I really should go". And left.

Only when I was on my way to the nearby train station it really dawned on me what I had just turned down. Suffice it to say I felt quite stupid for a long time and that's understating it.

*sigh* The lack of an upbringing that teaches you to be a man and to just go for it... never for my children.

I was 28. I was visiting my 90+ aunt at the elderly home in another city with my brother. Walking through the hallway on our way out, there's this nurse that smiles at me and says: "Leaving already?" I told her we had a long trip back home, so yeah.

Somehow we got into a little bit of conversation about the city we were in, places to go, things to do, how nice the people were. She suddenly asks me why I don't go out tonight to see for myself. I reply that I have no place to stay. She then suggested I used the room they keep in the elderly home for guest to spend the night. Having my mind set on going home and not looking forward to spending the night in a strange room in a elderly home, I thanked her for the offer and made my excuse to be on my way.

As we walk down the steps my brother says to me: "Did you not get it?"

I really didn't, but maybe that's because I wasn't attracted to her. :D

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a yoga class, this is when i first started off. I saw some french chick with the most amazing ass in the world j lo would even gawp. I could not let that offer go i talked to her after class really friendly, done all my best moves got her interested and got the number wooooooooooooooooo. U guys r thinking this sounds like a happy ending , but I was to scared and didn't call her. WTF? lol

What a dumb ass lol, if i had that number now....o it would so b a different story. I still dream of that ass in my dreams some time AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Another one. i was at some greek easter thing, girl comes up to me. HB 8 easy.

HB: HI
RD: hey
HB: u enjoying it
RD: yeh its alright
*silence*
Hb: Ummm do u like watching sports
RD: i rather do it though
HB: yeh me 2 i am always a do'er
*silence*
HB: i like ur clothes u look very nice
RD: yeh thanks anyway i just seen my friend i got to go now
Hb: r u going to b still around
RD: idk i will c u later

My best one in english class in secondary school with my oneitis behind me talking to me.

HB: Hey jordan whats ur number u know we can text and stuff in here
RD: huh, we can talk in here
HB: but u know don't want to get caught if we r talking
RD: well it would b a lot worst getting caught on our phones
HB: but....ok jordan
(thinking to myself, jeez sometimes she just dosn't make sense to bad i "love" her though....i wonder someday if she will like me....)

Never sees her again after school, but i had i think more come ons by this ONE chick than all the other chicks in my life put together.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If i could just get in the ring with the old me i would kill him!!!!!!lol

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeah, this pretty much sums it up.

I'm not even posting any more because they're just too painful to recall...

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a couple months ago, was in an LTR at the time but the important point was that I totally missed it until I left the bar. Short blonde with big tits easy HB8-9 is bartending, I had seen her there twice before. She had chatted me a little bit, comes back later and sais "Do you have a girlfriend?"
I say "Yes."
Her: Where is she?
Me: She lives in Columbus (an hour away)
She comes back 10 minutes later
Her: Where do you live?
Me: Ten minutes from here
She has to go sell beer, comes back
Her: What are you doing later?
Me: I was just gonna go home
Comes back in a little bit
Her: Are you gay? She said some guy wanted to know

DAH!!!! I cringe when I think of this one, there have been others but they're usually not smoking hot and asking me for casual sex when I meet them

For me, being in an LTR threw my "conscious" game off. I always projected the confidence and the sexuality, but I never really thought about it.

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invites me to her house alone
with nothign to do
stands in the doorway to her room after i put some stuff there liek playfully teasing

me: Ahhh excuse me i need to go get my bag...

Nevertheless i screwed that one up big >.<

Dimehair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: You should come to my house. We can have a sleep over.
Me: What will we do there?
Her: Me.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weekends ago - This girl i know(not friends or anything) walked past me with another girl and she grabbed my ass while i was playing pool on her way to the bathroom. On the way back she did it again. I would have went over and talked to her but she was with a guy that later i found out is just a friend of hers that might possibly be gay.. lol. i felt like such a putz the next day.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AaJ321 said:
Met a girl in the bathroom at my school. I commented

AJ-"Hey what's up. I see you all the time and I didn't know till recently that you actually live on my floor."
Her-"Oh ya, you wanna see my room?"
AJ-"Um, ok."
(I am buzzed. Maybe a little more drunk than I thought.)
*Walk to room.*
AJ-"Nice room. Smells nice."
Her-"I know like totally, right?"
AJ-"I'm a bit tuckered. See you tomorrow. I'm going to bed."
(I walked out of her door. She leans back into the hallway.)
Her-'"You sure? There's a bed here."
AJ-"hehe. Your a funny kid. Night."

I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE WHAT I DID UNTIL FOUR OR FIVE FLOORS DOWN
Lol, when it hit you did it really hurt bad.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend. we are still friends till this day but back then I had gone to her place and we'd chill. I'd give her massages, my fingers would explore uncharted territories on her landscape. Oneday I was sleeping over and she asked me if I wanted to come upstairs and sleep in her bed. I said no I'd sleep on the couch. Another time I had come over gone over the rituals and I didn't do the final escalation and she asks me "are you done?" and I say yeah and leave. I'd call her the next day and apologize. She'd be so upset and I'd ask why and she'd never tell me why. Years later I come to this site and my eyes are opened and it just hurts knowing I have a hot friend I could have made to moan with delight. Now some guy is doing what I should've done.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I feel I should add some as they keep happening more and more every day:

Last week: there were some friends over at my house and one of them said "I'm going to get a hot girl for you" she proceeded to call some random girl and tell her to come over and meet me. During this time I was waiting for my friend to come over...suddenly there was a knock at the door. I open the door and there is this super hot stripper there instead of my friend... I say "you're not my friend amanda" and...get ready for this............... shut...the...door.:cuss:

I didn't realize that this super hot chic was the girl that female friend called specifically for me. She came in a few minutes later and me, still not realizing why there was this hot stripper in my living room--- left to go to the gym. An hour later, coming back from the gym...SHE IS STILL IN MY LIVINGROOM WAITING FOR ME! And I blow her off again and go to sleep, not wondering why she is there after an hour.

The next day, friend called and said--"So, obviously you didn't like HB9 stripper that I had come over for YOU!?!"

OOPS...she was for ME? :cry:

I literally hate strippers, but they are attractive nonetheless. Should have fvcked her anyways.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry for you for this one. Oh my good ness. WOW! Isn't it funny how girls say we are always thinking about sex. Yet when it's thrown in our face we miss it completely. Proof that we are not always thinking about sex. My question though is how can you differentiate between a "come on look alike" and an actual "come on"?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I second that.

Reaction score
Her: You should come to my house. We can have a sleep over.
Me: What will we do there?
Her: Me.
I've already posted a lot in this thread, but here's another one I had forgotten about for a long time. The directness of Dimehair's post made me remember it.

This was in my first or second semester at college, when I was really, really really socially inept--Participating in casual conversations was hard for me back then.

I am leaving for class and as I get out of my dorm room, this girl is coming the other way down the hallway. I had talked to her a few times before.

She stops me by my door and says 'Hey [name]...So when are we going to make out?' She is really close to me and kind of leans against me.

I say 'Uhhhhh, I don't know' and brush her aside and go to class.

She actually did this to me several times, and I always brushed her off. When I was moving out at the end of the year, she even said 'We never got to make out!'