Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest they perhaps get a job.
This is why most have their lips done, Mercedes A class, 2 bedroom apartment, constant orders from Amazon etc

They have jobs, but they save their wages, getting men to "traditionally" date them.

imagine how much cash you would have, if just for breathing, 3 women invited you out over the course of a week. Every week for a year.

And you didnt have to touch your wages that day.

Reaction score
This is why most have their lips done, Mercedes A class, 2 bedroom apartment, constant orders from Amazon etc

They have jobs, but they save their wages, getting men to "traditionally" date them.

imagine how much cash you would have, if just for breathing, 3 women invited you out over the course of a week. Every week for a year.

And you didnt have to touch your wages that day.
Exactly, you are aiming for broken women that make poor decisions and then you are shocked when they go from having sex with you to giga Chad next week because apparently hypergamy bro

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, you are aiming for broken women that make poor decisions and then you are shocked when they go from having sex with you to giga Chad next week because apparently hypergamy bro
you need to back off the pills, before you shoot a shopping centre up.

This is standard female behaviour and society offers it them on a plate,

what do you think your dimes are doing? sitting at home watching the Titanic?

Reaction score
you need to back off the pills, before you shoot a shopping centre up.

This is standard female behaviour and society offers it them on a plate,

what do you think your dimes are doing? sitting at home watching the Titanic?
I used to work in collections back in the day. The women you are talking about aren’t normal and do have mental problems. I swear some of y’all are no different than the women I see on tik Tok that complain about all men are bad yet they are only going for men that have more red flags than a Chinese parade.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear some of y’all are no different than the women I see on tik Tok that complain about all men are bad yet they are only going for men that have more red flags than a Chinese parade.
Projection, every post you make is borderline concerning.

Ive simply stated women are extracting huge amounts of resources from men, under the word "dates".

have you not noticed how average class women are tagging themselves in photos at upmarket bars? with the groups of girls?

How do you think a a woman earning 9 pounds an hour has the cash to go to an upmarket bar?

simple, she hasnt had a food bill this week. Kevin, Steve, and Dave have covered her food bill

Reaction score

Ive simply stated women are extracting huge amounts of resources from men, under the word "dates".

have you not noticed how average class women are tagging themselves in photos at upmarket bars? with the groups of girls?

How do you think a a woman earning 9 pounds an hour has the cash to go to an upmarket bar?

simple, she hasnt had a food bill this week. Kevin, Steve, and Dave have covered her food bill
Just because this particular girl exists doesn’t mean it’s ALL women. Men are too scared of being hurt by the secret Stacy that they are paranoid af about every girl. If you get played then you got played, leave the relationship dude, that’s what you can control.

Yall think the average girl is working 40-50 hours a week, hanging out with her boyfriend, sneaking out at midnight to the screw 3 Tyrones she is secretly talking to, having time to brunch with friends, going to church twice a week because apparently all church girls are secret sloots, and also getting her 3 free dinners from simps on Instagram/Tinder all on a weekly basis. This is ridiculous lol!

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to quote something that a member posted as advice on a thread of mine a few months back. It was something like this...

“Fellas, are we not players here?”

C’mon boys!

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

No, you are the one projecting by implying all these women are extracting all these things from men. It's your view of women that probably stems from a past negative experience, and now you're convinced that every woman is going to do this. It's a defense mechanism to protect yourself.

You are the one doing it, don't accuse someone else of it. That is the DEFINITION of projection.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
the type of women most of us date do.
Date different types of women.

I used to go to bars when I was younger to meet women... thought all women were ranging alcoholics who were drama queens... then I switched to daygame and my whole world changed.

JonnySays

Reaction score
Actually, it's true... you can have sex on the first date. The chances of her being a thot are high though but sometimes she hasn't had some in a while because she broke it off with her lame ex or she's a nerd (sex freaks) who hasnt had sex for a while. I use the iPhone game flip cup for this reason. Girl love placing bets just as much we guys do :)

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about the free meal. It's about the attention and validation. All women love this. All women love having orbiters because it makes her feel desireable. Alphas don't provide much consistent validation because they are abundant, so she's gotta get her validation from somewhere - this is where Alpha fux/beta bux comes in.

Women need attention and validation like oxygen. She doesn't "need" free meals, and has no genuine respect or attraction for a guy who pays for her chit. In fact, she'll laugh about it to her friends. She gets validation/feels desirable from the betas, and the master seed/alpha fux from the alphas.
yes; unless she actually needs free meals...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This is a small number of girls, and usually the ones in big cities. If you look at survey research, sex among teens and 20 year olds is actually down. Most people don't actually ever meetup online -- this is part of the social autism that has inflicted 20 somethings in the US. I think there's a perception vs. reality issue here. Perception: girls are hooking up with guys left and right, because they're so hard to get on dating apps. Reality: most girls aren't leaving the house. They're stuck in their online worlds where they get a lot of fake praise and attention. It's even worse after COVID. The girls I know that are hooking up online are land whales or over 40.

There are plenty of chicks all over the place that aren't completely socially lost but you can only find them offline. Personally
Reality = most girls are obese liberals with hair dyed either green, purple, or blue

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...And the rate is accelerating.
No. Divorce rates have dropped due to the pandemic.

The other 50% are at perpetual risk.
Everything with human beings is a risk. If you don't want risk, buy a pet.

What proportion of the other 50% are getting cheated on, or she's actively lining up her new options? Women are expert plane spinners and can mirror their devotion for you until she has a firm monkey branch option. All of you BluePills in relationships use inductivist logic - "My woman has been with me for 5 years. She would never do that to me."

Also, it's all about opportunity. Some women see their husband as the best she can get. But the minute that changes she has all the incentive in the world to trade-up (financial incentive, cultural incentive, hypergamos incentive).
That's exactly the way the game works. That's why men must strive to be the best they can and also screen properly. As I've suggested to the vast majority of men in the population, wifing up an HB8+ is just playing with fire. Can you afford all those problems?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh!t. Tell that to Bill Gates. Also, it's widely reported that domestic violence incidents have exploded during the pandemic, so relationships are under strain.
Wrong.

You're in a relationship because you're lonely and you require female companionship to "complete" you. You're not taking a risk because you can't exist without a woman's love and affection. It would be far riskier for you to be a single bachelor, because you only have provider game you'd end up having a mental breakdown from continually getting financially abused by women who laugh at you.

If a man is actually the best he can be, then he doesn't need an LTR because he has an abundance of options.

You're in an LTR because you're in scarcity mindset. Truly successful men don't need an LTR. They get an abundance of affection from an abundance of women.
These are a pointless ad hominems and strawmen.

Men who desire children and legacy are not served by being a single bachelor until they die. Marriage becomes a necessary evil as it has best outcomes for children and confers statistically significant increase in both life longevity and personal income.

Anyone who thinks freedom is banging slootbag hoes until they become 70 and their balls are dripping on the floor, that is their choice. I don't begrudge them for that. Some of us just are on a different path.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect you as a poster on this forum, but you've been in a number of LTRs over the course of your dating life, IIRC.

Your views on women have naturally become quite Blue Pill.

A guy who doesn't get laid until he's been on 3 dates with Girl X and spent a total of $217.34 does not know what he's doing.
LTRs are not bad things if a guy is getting laid constatntly in them.

It is ideal not to spend a lot of money to get laid but spending $217 on 3 dates and getting laid is better than spending $217 on 8 dates with 8 different women and not getting laid. In the situation of spending $217 on 3 dates and getting laid, the idea is that there's more than 1 instance of sex and the cost per bang is reduced as time goes on with that woman.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You posted an article that surveyed some married people (undisclosed how many) that asked them if they were happy. This proves nothing. People lie in surveys all the time.

The article also makes it pretty clear that some married people are staying together because of lockdown stress. What happens when lockdowns end? Divorce surge.
Divorces are down my friend. I know it hurts your narrative.

Regarding children and legacy, that's fine if you want to shackle yourself to that.
Legacy is more important to some of us than our personal wants.

Having gender dysphoric children who are being born into a world of madness isn't my idea of a legacy. Your children will be even less likely to breed than you are. Your daughter will likely be a barren feminist and your son will likely cut off his own d1ck and turn into a woman too.
This falsely assumes parents have limited influence on their own children.

My alternative to children is bang women overseas, impregnate them and then escape without government obligations for child support. Keep in touch with the mothers and send them money from time to time. Works for me.
Knock yourself out man. That’s the beauty of choice.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a massively risky and poor deal for men. You won't find a single intelligent guy in the Western World who thinks that marriage is a good idea. I know that hurts your ego investment.
I don't disagree with that. It is however, still the best situation to raise children. I do not advocate for men who don't want children to get married.

If your kid comes home from school and wants a sex change because all their friends think it's cool, then you have to accept it. If you deny your child's right to be trans or gay then you're transphobic and homophobic and you'll be arrested.

You can try and influence your kids all you want, but it takes a village to raise a child and the village is currently gay as fvck.
That's a needlessly pessimistic outlook.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not needlessly pessimistic. Children in the West today are being born into a gender dysphoric world where the definition of what a family is has become inverted. I would advocate having children in a country that has a proper family-based culture. Maybe Eastern Europe? Raising a child in the West is child abuse.

It's not the best situation at all. When your wife decides she's had enough, then she'll divorce you on a whim, take the kids, and now your legacy has become mentally retarded children of a bitter single mother. Meanwhile, you're stuck with funding the whole mess under pain of getting arrested and jailed. It's a significant risk that just isn't worth taking when there are better options out there for perpetuating your genes (if that's your goal).
Guy, we don't live in dystopia. Women are not soulless vampires. We are not helpless men.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This is just downright dangerous advice and denial. Women are not literal vampires, but they will fvck you up without mercy given the right circumstances. Men literally are helpless legally speaking.

There's 2 worlds at play here. There's the world that exists in your head (idealism), and there's the real world (realism).
Actually the legal system will favor what's right. Not prefer one gender over another.

You are obviously again speaking from little to no experience.

You should take your own advice about idealism vs realism.