Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ y’all, is it possible for a girl to
**** on the first date? Yes..does it mean she’s doing on every first date? No...does it mean every has had a ONS? No.. TBH, who gives a flying fvck to begin with. If you are going on first dates paranoid about a girl’s possible college one night stand freshman year then I wonder how that would reflect on your attitude in other areas.

Ive had sex with 5 different girls in one night on a once in a life time occasion. What if women just made dating advice based off this shooting star experience I had and obsessed over it and applied it to every guy they meet. This is the exact same crazy shvt y’all are doing. If the girl is sloot then pack your bags and leave. I’m sick of men basing their game off of a woman being a secret sloot in disguise.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some guys on this thread just can't seem to comprehend that other guys are having success with women.

Their thought process is something like "I can't get laid, so any other guy who claims to get laid is BS-ing."

It's mind numbing.

It's also mind numbing reading all these same guys write that women want respect, commitment and a guy who will wait for sex.

These beta providers just can't be saved.
I mean it is comical how some of these posters seem to think there should be a parade and fireworks set off if they manage to have sex with a woman, as if this is some once a year event that needs to be celebrated. Hate to break the news to these people, but it is something pretty normal and routine for a lot of us.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I said what I said, I was speaking to the general outcome for the widest swath of men.

Yes, they do. In the early 2010s, after doing some reading in the Manosphere, I learned of the no dates in restaurants prior to sex rule. I made that a dating practice.
I take women to restaurants all the time but it's usually only for drinks and apps. People also know me where I go which is a boost. Part of my game. A few drinks, laughs, playful teasing, and some fun eating oysters goes a long way. Then, switch it up and hop next door for a few pieces of sushi and some saki. Next, ask her if she'd like to come over and watch a scary movie. Success rate is 100%, yes 1-0-0-%. But, I'm selective on who I ask out with and can read women very well so I choose my "opponents" and steps wisely.

Also, if I'm hungry, I'll order a meal. I ask if she wants something. I see it as I'm hungry and want to eat and the food is good where I go. BFD. Who gives a s*it. Hardly simp behavior. I'm not going to go hungry based on what she thinks. Could care less.

Good luck, men.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually 100%, because attraction is not a choice. The failure in understanding here is assuming that because she didn't do it with you/me, then she never does it. There is always a guy out there who is attractive enough and appears at the right time and she will do it. If she hasn't done it yet, then the potential always exists for that right guy to come into her life.

If a girl I date doesn't bang on the first date, then I don't default to "Oh she's just a good girl who doesn't do that on the first date." I just assume that she's done it/will do it with another guy who turns her on more than me.
I get your point, but nothing is ever 100%.

Been in the game far too long and know some women will just *not* put out on the first date, period, for a multitude of reasons.

That's dating and life. Cheers.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only see fat ugly women doing this. Hot women aren't going to waste their time on some simp with no value. If she sees that the simp is good looking and has money then maybe.
Single moms are famous for doing this, and I’m talking all variation of looks. In fact, most decent looking single moms are better at manipulation because they combine their looks with their “woe is me, life sucks” story.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman will jump into bed right away for the right guy. Just because it's not you doesn't mean she's not doing it.
There’s an old saying. The rules she makes for you are the rules she broke for Chad.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all, but more than 50% will if you know what you're doing.
Not sure about the percentage, but I would agree there is a substantial amount. No where near 100% though.

I respect you as a poster on this forum, but you've been in a number of LTRs over the course of your dating life, IIRC.

Your views on women have naturally become quite Blue Pill.

A guy who doesn't get laid until he's been on 3 dates with Girl X and spent a total of $217.34 does not know what he's doing.
Every guy on this forum has had their share of one night stands. My experience has been it happens from social circle game, club / vacation / bar game, or she was just a sloot bag from tinder. One night stands from most 1st meeting on other dating apps are rare.

Also, if you meet a girl online and bed her after going to 3 different spots that night over 3-4 hours, it is not really “first date” sex. By then you’ve spent the same amount of money.

Some of you fellas gotta let go of that ego. In the real world no one cares how many first date notches we get. Most of the time you’re just leaving ass on the table.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Bluepill in a sense that the guy has failed to understand female nature. Redpill/bluepill, for me, are just guys who do/don't understand female behavior and nature.

Bluepill guys excel in provisioning and transactional sex. So when the Bluepill guys hear about guys getting sex without that upfront financial/time investment it makes him very angry and he defaults to denial as a coping strategy.
the problem is that the red pill movement even though they somehow gauge correctly the female nature , is that they exaggerate the bad parts of it

so for this guys , every woman is more or less a wh0re only because she has a vagina

I would say that both pills are equally far away from how women are , which is silly and cute

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is that the red pill movement even though they somehow gauge correctly the female nature , is that they exaggerate the bad parts of it
Correct. At some point one has to figure out how to use knowledge of true female nature ones benefit. All women aren’t blood sucking demons. There are some decent gals in the world that actually do act right to the men they respect.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a difference between a slvt and a decent girl that just has genuine burning desire for you. Hopefully we all here have the awareness to spot the former. I’m looking for the latter. If you’ve never experienced a girl breaking the rules for you (and it seems like some truly haven’t), it’s exciting. In fact, that’s what I’m looking for. “Is she willing to break the rules for me?” is a qualifier. If your game isn’t good, you can talk her out of it. But if it is, then she can’t resist acting on the “tingles”.

Alpha fux/beta bux is probably harder to understand unless you’ve fully experienced both.

Reaction score
Single moms are famous for doing this, and I’m talking all variation of looks. In fact, most decent looking single moms are better at manipulation because they combine their looks with their “woe is me, life sucks” story.
I don't mess with single moms, my smv is too high to even associate with them. The girls I deal with would never be in this situation due to a job and network lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do act right (generally) if they respect you, but if/when that respect falls then they rebel against you and kick your ass.
Correct.

You can maintain a woman's respect for you to an extent. But it's not something that can be entirely controlled. Respect falls for a range of reasons of which only some are within a man's control.
Respect is entirely in a man’s control. Her respect for you is a combination of hypergamy, competition anxiety, your masculine frame, and her childhood upbringing. All of these variables can be controlled by us either directly (game) or indirectly (proper screening).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect mostly falls for 1 key reason. The guy invests in an LTR with her and becomes too available. If he's properly committed to her then he naturally becomes scarce and becomes scared of losing his investment - this can be a slow process, but it is completely inevitable if you're invested in 1 woman, at the expense of all others (all your eggs are in one basket). The LTR guy transforms from the cool, non-needy, abundant player she was attracted to, to a needy, committed LTR pvssycat.
If that were true, no relationships or marriages would last.

The divorce rate is about 50%... what is the reason the other 50% stay together?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a bar with some buddies and some 8.5 sits in my lap, drunk and wants me to go in the bathroom with her because she wanted the D. I've had other drunk women that wanted nothing to do with me. There is no rhyme or reason to how women behave.

Every woman thinks differently. When you start generalizing and tell me any woman will sleep with you on the first date if she feels tingles, that shows your ignorance. That tells me you don't have first hand experiences with women, because if you did, you wouldn't be saying that.
Hey brotha i totally agree with what you said about no rhyme or reason. I have preached this for a while on this forum. I call it Chaos theory. Women are chaotic in their emotional responses with very little consistency.

What I think you are missing though is the following. Not all woman will sleep with every man the first night, but most woman have had at least ONE one night stand with a very hot guy. It is a rare occurrence bro but almost every girl on a dating app has had at least one. The more healthy girls usually dont like it and stop at just one or two.