Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Women have a continuum of their likelihood to have sex the first night they meet a man. It is a combination of their hormone state, how many male options they have, how many of their friends know they have a date that night, their stress level, what they have to do in the morning, and their feeling of self worth and general need for ****.

A lot of that I can't do much about but I can get a feeling for when I talk to her. I have to admit I have a pretty low success rate on first DATE lays, but much better SNL rate when meeting women out and about.
Probably because on a scheduled DATE. There is waaaay to much time to think about it. It is easier just to roll with the good feelings on a night out and head back to someone's place.

In College met a girl i'd had my eye on for a while out at the bar and walked her home to her place....she invited me in and was giving me a backrub. I had relationship on my mind and being a gentleman, I left her unmolested and went home with a raging boner. Invited her to the Fraternity event the next weekend which included an overnight stay and nothing happened. So I learned to strike when the Iron was hot....
There's a tendency here to say to try to adjust to their behavior... Instead of calling out how nonsensical their behavior can be.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a tendency here to say to try to adjust to their behavior... Instead of calling out how nonsensical their behavior can be.
Their behavior makes sense to them and that's all that matters. if you can influence it through positive reinforcement or just use their tendencies to your advantage, or just recognize winnable situations you will do better with women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a continuum of their likelihood to have sex the first night they meet a man. It is a combination of their hormone state, how many male options they have, how many of their friends know they have a date that night, their stress level, what they have to do in the morning, and their feeling of self worth and general need for ****.
What they have to do in the morning is a good point. That's why post school graduation dating can be a real drag. People who work day shifts often have shiit to do in the AM which can overhang over a Tues/Wed night first date set up on either an app or a cold approach quick convo.

Reaction score
What they have to do in the morning is a good point. That's why post school graduation dating can be a real drag. People who work day shifts often have shiit to do in the AM which can overhang over a Tues/Wed night first date set up on either an app or a cold approach quick convo.
They always want to get horny at after 11pm when you have work the next morning. It's never as soon as you get back fresh and ready at 6.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think a pretty female actually have to work lol
Yes, they do. Some are legitimate agency models and some are Instagram models. Pharmaceutical and other healthcare sales are common jobs for attractive women, as employers in these areas tend to hire ex college cheerleaders and/or women who were in top sororities in college. Real estate agents can often be attractive women. Women are in many marketing or advertising roles as well.

Reaction score
Yes, they do. Some are legitimate agency models and some are Instagram models. Pharmaceutical and other healthcare sales are common jobs for attractive women, as employers in these areas tend to hire ex college cheerleaders and/or women who were in top sororities in college. Real estate agents can often be attractive women. Women are in many marketing or advertising roles as well.
dang another huge hint that confirms my theory but oh well lol. I’m in one those fields you described and I’ve done manual labor factory jobs and other office space dead end jobs. I would much rather prefer the sales job by far :) These girls also have money and aren’t struggling for meals either.