Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This is a small number of girls, and usually the ones in big cities. If you look at survey research, sex among teens and 20 year olds is actually down. Most people don't actually ever meetup online -- this is part of the social autism that has inflicted 20 somethings in the US. I think there's a perception vs. reality issue here. Perception: girls are hooking up with guys left and right, because they're so hard to get on dating apps. Reality: most girls aren't leaving the house. They're stuck in their online worlds where they get a lot of fake praise and attention. It's even worse after COVID. The girls I know that are hooking up online are land whales or over 40.

There are plenty of chicks all over the place that aren't completely socially lost but you can only find them offline. Personally

Reaction score
Insecure guys assume that any girl can just meet some Christian grey while pumping gas lol.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure guys assume that any girl can just meet some Christian grey while pumping gas lol.
I’ve seen girls inboxes on Facebook. I was honestly amazed at the thirst I saw. Even the most average girl has options you and I could never even begin to understand. It was eye opening for me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert, what did some of those messages entail?
Girl would post a selfie and within seconds her inbox filled up “hey beautiful!”. The likes and comments you see don’t tell the whole story, most guys are in their inbox and you’ll never know.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's simp behavior, most girls wouldn't give those guys the time of day.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's simp behavior, most girls wouldn't give those guys the time of day.
Oh women will absolutely go out with a simp for free drinks or free food. You’re kidding yourself if you’ve thought otherwise. Girl will either be out with one of her friends and text simp “hey come out and meet us!” and he does and he buys her drinks. I’ve seen it. You’d be surprised who these simps are too. Everything from married men, to men in relationships and guys that you’d think had it going on with women looks wise.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a small number of girls, and usually the ones in big cities. If you look at survey research, sex among teens and 20 year olds is actually down. Most people don't actually ever meetup online -- this is part of the social autism that has inflicted 20 somethings in the US. I think there's a perception vs. reality issue here. Perception: girls are hooking up with guys left and right, because they're so hard to get on dating apps. Reality: most girls aren't leaving the house. They're stuck in their online worlds where they get a lot of fake praise and attention. It's even worse after COVID. The girls I know that are hooking up online are land whales or over 40.

There are plenty of chicks all over the place that aren't completely socially lost but you can only find them offline. Personally
I disagree. If it's the right guy, the right place, and the right time, she will put out.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women with self respect will not jump into bed with a guy right away. Women need more of an emotional connection and want to make sure the guy is going to stick around after.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you? You have the burden of proof. You're on a first date with an attractive women who doesn't put out easily. Tell me what you would do to make her drop the panties.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't you just get your thread locked for larping about having a girlfriend?

you said, "women need an emotional connection" + "make sure he's gonna stick around after" what I'm saying is you can make her feel these things through game. Just that I make them feel these things the first nite I meet them. no dates involved.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't you just get your thread locked for larping about having a girlfriend?

you said, "women need an emotional connection" + "make sure he's gonna stick around after" what I'm saying is you can make her feel these things through game. Just that I make them feel these things the first nite I meet them. no dates involved.
So you're so smooth you don't even have to take them on dates? What, you just text them to swing by your place at 10 p.m. and they're ready to smash? Those are THOTS, not women.

I'm talking about women who have self-esteem, don't have daddy issues, STDs, or a combination of both.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you? You have the burden of proof. You're on a first date with an attractive women who doesn't put out easily. Tell me what you would do to make her drop the panties.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.
Women have different sets of rules for different types of guys. You would do well to understand that. But since you don't try and have sex with women who are your girlfriend, you probably don't understand how that works.