More ********: please decipher.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm normally pretty good at deciphering ******** on the fly, but here's one that was tough, what does she mean when she says:

"I like being with you."

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that's alot more then just "I like you". She's starting to have deeper feelings and wants to be your girlfriend. If she's already your girlfriend then she might be thinking about moving in. You could almost take it as "I like being with you........ all the time" At least that's been my experience.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm.... I thought it translated to "I don't like you".

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what did she say after that. Was it "I like being with you, BUT I'm married with three kids and I can't continue this relationship". Or was it after a great date and she just looked into your eyes and said "I like being with you".......no buts.......

Also, what would YOU mean if you said to a girl "I like being with you". Men and women are different but not that different.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The context was, after the most perfect series of dates, the sex hurt her and after the second time she stayed over, and it hurt, and I had to stop, we were having doubts about the relationship. So it was like "I like being with you, but the sex part worries (her)".

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The context was, after the most perfect series of dates, the sex hurt her and after the second time she stayed over, and it hurt, and I had to stop, we were having doubts about the relationship. So it was like "I like being with you, but the sex part worries (her)".
To me that sounds like "I like being with you but we're not going to have sex anymore"

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, how about

"I'm happy with you"

This girl I ignore at times said that to me (I see her as less as possible. But everytime I do see her I make her have a good time) at one point when she wanted a break from her boyfriend. This is from a girl who has a total loser of a boyfriend (desperate, clingy, obsessive).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.... I never got dumped during sex before... I sure hope she lets me practice... women normally try and make it work after you sleep with them.

RatPack2007

Reaction score
'being with you' = I like you, but more as a friend. Or , "I like being with you when I have the time".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm wondering what to do next. Our last contact was a goodbye kiss 5 days ago. Is a girl obligated to thank me for dinner? Am I obligated to call and thank her (for sex)? Are we even? Should I wait it out until she contacts me (assuming her interest level is slipping it may be my only hope)? I did have another person (HB8 age 23) I saw Sat. but have to wonder if she had another date.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you must have sucked pretty bad at the sex part.

Try a lubricant next time.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"more foreplay"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow - talk about being bad in bed. I had to think back to the last girl who liked me less after sex, and I honestly couldn't think of one.

This girl is extremely uptight - I realized the next day giving her a massage - her back was one big knot.

I did do foreplay for 15 minutes, but she doesn't like oral sex so all the lessons I got from the bisexual women did me no good. No spanking. No oral. No anal. No bondage. Man.

But then she kept saying "You can deeper, you can go harder - you can go faster" until "OW - that does it - stop.". It was like torture.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like a pair of shoes sitting on the shelf at the store. She tried me on and bought me and wore me for one night but I didn't fit quite right so she returned me the next day.