Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More evidence of Chaos Theory

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Order and Chaos. Men are Order, Women are Chaos. This has always been accepted truth throughout all human history, right up until the 1960's when the great Feminist Gaslight began.

A woman's full chaos is unleashed when she doesn't have a strong Daddy to set her chaotic mind straight.
Yes exactly bro. That dad is crucial in setting the borders for her chaos. Women take offense to people pointing out that they are chaos. Chaos is not neccesairly a bad thing. It just means formless. Thats what I want women to understand. They cant deny their chaos. They dont even have well formed personalities. They take on the personalities of the most dominant person in the group. Like chameleons.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought men's appetites were overwhelming and monstrous, as you described the comparison here.

This comparison is what brought it home for me.

In other words, abstractly speaking, I believe if you can see that in women then you're telling the truth about men.
Christie what gender are you if you dont mind me asking? I ask because of the name. Thank you

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Christie what gender are you if you dont mind me asking? I ask because of the name. Thank you
I'm a born female with developed masculine thoughts and you are a natural male, I know, but I thought your profile name was a female at first.

I cherish honesty and will try my best to answer any question honestly.

At one time, dishonesty was my biggest character defect.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see two issues here:
1) All women have some inherent level of insecurity that never gets better as they get older. In contrast, men's insecurity improves over time as we address our weaknesses in life and learn to ignore the things that we can't change. Women can try to do the same thing, but they never really feel it the way that a man does.
2) Women are more realistic with relationships than most guys realize. They have an inherent ability to quickly categorize a guy as player or provider (on a spectrum, not absolute) and decide if they can work with the guy.

So, my guess is that your friend has lower self-esteem (which she may be able to hide very well) while she has a somewhat realistic view about her chances for a worthwhile relationship with certain men.

With regards to chicks ghosting, it's not a vindictive thing. Women auto-reject when they don't see a reasonable chance of things working. They might sleep with a guy once or twice just to get him out of their system (they suffer from the same "what if" regrets that guys do). Then, they'll ghost him because they don't want to try to "logically" explain something that they feel a guy should inherently understand.

As a guy, you need to figure out what her perception of you is relative to her. If she acts like she's nervous about offending you, it's an obvious sign that she thinks very-highly of you. You should be building her confidence and bringing her up to your level.

I read so many posts on this board and others about women being random, vindictive, agents of chaos, etc. I really don't buy any of it. Women are very shrewd about relationships. As a guy, you should always try to understand what's in it for her by assessing where she is in life and where she's going (which can change even on a short-term basis or when they're on vacation). A single-mom looking for some help has completely different goals than a recently-divorced 40ish woman who is in her "fear of missing out phase".
Man you might be right. I may have to re evaluate my theory. Let me offer a couple counter points though.

1.) Women routinely say " I dont know why I even slept with him/ dated him". They say this months after they stop dealing with the guy. Isn't this evidence of chaos?

2.) Women often will keep a guy as a beta orbiter then develop latent jealous feelings over him when he has sex with her friend. These are conflicting emotions. Isn't this evidence of chaos?

3.) Women will fall out of "love" with a man years into the relationship for no identifiable reason. More chaos.

4.) Women will often like a guy that is lesser value, but friend zone higher value guys. Then smash an ugly guy, then smash a hot guy etc...seemingly random behavior.

5.) Women often display cognitive dissonance and cope mechanisms to avoid personal accountability. For example the fat acceptance movement. Chaos right?

6.) They struggle to understand simple contradictions and hypocrisies of feminist talking points. For example, they want equal pay....yet they want men to make more money. Is this not chaos?

7.) Their attraction meter is visceral. Its not a logical evaluation of objective reality. Visceral attraction is chaotic.

Maybe my logic is off brotha. I just dont notice any consistency in their behaviors. All I hear is alot of fuzzy " I dont know why I did that...umm" when I talk to them.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
They will drag you down. Omg......6 months with a borderline and you will feel the CHAOS. They are the definition of chaos. I will never do that again. Their emotions come in waves and out of nowhere. They rage and then they subside as quickly as they come. Like ocean waves.

Some psychologist classify BPD as femininity taken to its extreme. Conversely sociopathy/ anti social disorder may be masculinity taken to the extreme.
This is the first time I've considered this.
That BPD is femininity taken to its extreme.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cherish honesty and will try my best to answer any question honestly.

At one time, dishonesty was my biggest character defect.
Wow thanks for the self awareness. Yes my name comes from the myth of Pandora's box. The modern world opened a Pandora's box of issues when we transitioned to sex positivity and casual dating.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the self awareness. Yes my name comes from the myth of Pandora's box. The modern world opened a Pandora's box of issues when we transitioned to sex positivity and casual dating.
Pandora, I created this profile then messaged the mod team to please close down my Lynx Nkaf one. They only banned it, not deleted it. I only asked for it to be closed, didn't care how.
Christie is my birth name, selfdoxing doesn't concern me.

We've posted on same threads before.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In most military units, from what I understand, there are basically 2 people who will end up doing all the effective fighting while the rest of the unit supports them.

From what I understand, this idea of the minority doing the majority of effective fighting in combat is something saw in every type of military unit to see combat including pilots.

I would suggest there are some men, in the same vein, more apt for the presence of women than others

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw what are you referring to when you say "in nature the guy is the one pumping and ghosting"? Are you saying that women are becoming masculine and the men are becoming feminine validation seekers?
It is a gamble but I believe one that will pay off. I am a firm believer if you life your life for yourself and live it with true passion your much more likely to draw in a high value female that will allow you to continue to pursue those pursue those passions. You may not find that female but you will still enjoy your life.

in nature most males hunt the females for mating. They breed with multiple females to carry on their blood line and that’s it. Maybe next mating season the male breeds with that female again maybe not but he continues to find new females and breed.

right now in society it’s the opposite.. most males become cucks and will orbit around low value trash while that female is usually making her rounds with multiple males. Your considered toxic if you go with your biology as a male. Females are considered bold and beautiful... told they are equal to men. I don’t know where society is going but it isn’t looking good!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It is a gamble but I believe one that will pay off. I am a firm believer if you life your life for yourself and live it with true passion your much more likely to draw in a high value female that will allow you to continue to pursue those pursue those passions. You may not find that female but you will still enjoy your life.

in nature most males hunt the females for mating. They breed with multiple females to carry on their blood line and that’s it. Maybe next mating season the male breeds with that female again maybe not but he continues to find new females and breed.

right now in society it’s the opposite.. most males become cucks and will orbit around low value trash while that female is usually making her rounds with multiple males. Your considered toxic if you go with your biology as a male. Females are considered bold and beautiful... told they are equal to men. I don’t know where society is going but it isn’t looking good!
That first paragraph of yours just described 'chasing excellence' the best I've read yet as a definition, imo

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos Theory ( some call it Star Theory) is something I have strongly supported as a dual theory to Hypergamy. Both are valid. This is even more evidence.
Never heard of star theory. Elaborate on dual theory?

Imho dorks beat hypergamy to death but tend to be lazy. They don't approach, pull or get girls. Are married lololol.

Evo psych, women and kids survived more often than not when they date up /hypergamy rant. Its definitely real but far too much beating a dead horse by red pill married life guy on YouTube. Not got new vagina for how many decades? Should cause skeptics but I digress.

I have a fascination with chaos theory, string theory, and butterfly effect. Pickup is a example of it and ****ing with it. Entrepreneurship is a good thing too in that regard.

I have a female associate who told me that she is turned off by "attractive guys". We were ranking attractive coworkers. She said she friendzones them. She said she will go for the unassuming non traditionally good looking dude.
LOL

This is confirmed by seeing her bf. I also know for a fact that she does indeed reject the advances of the cool handsome guys at work.

I ask her why? Her answer was predictably fuzzy. She did not really know. She just said something along the lines of " everyone wants him blah blah".
The hamster wheel of the female logic.

This is a pattern i have noticed with many women. They gravitate towards the guys that are below them. They need to be the Star in the relationship. The reason chicks pick or dont pick is pure chaos. I try not to take it too personally. For most girls I dont.
Have you not used apps? Seen the analytics on male experience with apps or dating sites?

Her isolated experience and lifestyle choice is a outlier and likely to be a case of low self esteem then somehow a reflection on the western dating practice. The same is argued for marriage because 1 girl in history never got divorce rapey. It is comic relief at best. Not a metric by which one is going to make use of in the current SMP.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
I asked her why girls ghost after sex. She told me that her besties ghosts men on purpose in order to hurt them. Apparently she was hurt by a guy and now does ghosting as a dominance play. She does it especially to hot guys to mess with their head. Pure chaos man. Evil

They are agents of chaos.
I cannot wait to see the crash that is feminism run a muck. A cesspool wasteland of left overs awaits the future. Its going to be great for troll memes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most difficult part is realizing that behind it all.....is just chaos. A storm of fleeting illogical fancies. Their emotional chaos is akin to our sexual appetite. Its overwhelming and monstrous.

There is nothing there behind their eyes. Its like when Joker robbed the bank and then burned the money. Men are Batman. Women are the Joker. Having no rhyme or reason is horrifying.

It is depressing. This is why I am happier when I stay away.
Nah mate. They are harlequin wanting the joker. The bloke who is causing more chaos than she can fathom before being dropped off at 30. Some moron will be in the bushes waiting to marry her.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah mate. They are harlequin wanting the joker. The bloke who is causing more chaos than she can fathom before being dropped off at 30. Some moron will be in the bushes waiting to marry her.
And even worse some cuck waiting at 40... to take her on after her divorce and support her and her kids

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are agents of chaos.
Plenty of cultures, within their mythology, have associated the feminine with chaos.

They are always desired by plenty of men, and they have very little masculine style directional ambition, other than being the center of attention.

You might even say they are wired from evolution to create situations (if none already exist) where men compete for their attention.

That's how human life was for nearly 200,000 years, before agriculture.

Men competed for the biggest kills (risking death) and women were the rewards.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of cultures, within their mythology, have associated the feminine with chaos.

They are always desired by plenty of men, and they have very little masculine style directional ambition, other than being the center of attention.

You might even say they are wired from evolution to create situations (if none already exist) where men compete for their attention.

That's how human life was for nearly 200,000 years, before agriculture.

Men competed for the biggest kills (risking death) and women were the rewards.
Feminism is a amplifier. I keep saying it, that the crash is coming, and I can't wait to see. Its going to be reality tv on steroids.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already in it.

The "crash" of the Roman Empire took a couple hundred years to grind to a halt.

The final "event" will be the fiat debt default.

When that happens, plenty of death comes next.
Aaron's enjoy the decline is the only way forward.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this tidbit on a Facebook posting, that they knew of violence and knew it was covered up even back to the 1970's.

cut-and-pasted from FB:

" The epidemic of female narcs is related to the feminist who denied females are violent. This goes back to Family Violence Research Studies in the 70's, 80's, 90's. Theses research studies showed evidence that females were as violent as men but the feminist denied the results by creating a response that women were only violent as a reaction to male oppression or being abused by a male. Their claims that women can't be responsible for their violent abusive behaviors created the narrative that men were perpetrators and females their victims. This narrative directed all resources and services to females and their children. Denying the realities of victims of female abusers for the past 50 YEARS is one of the greatest injustice in the US! "

This information just blows me completely away.

Attachments

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get what that pic is @mrgoodstuff ?

Sounds like you came across something alarming though.

Not done with facebook yet? It is addicting. Sosuave and my email and yt videos have been my only tech addictions in the last half year.

I don't know of anyone without a computer or cellphone nowadays. Not judging brother.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get what that pic is @mrgoodstuff ?

Sounds like you came across something alarming though.

Not done with facebook yet? It is addicting. Sosuave and my email and yt videos have been my only tech addictions in the last half year.

I don't know of anyone without a computer or cellphone nowadays. Not judging brother.
I just went in there. See i dont have to view or participate in any of that. Fb, Instagram, cell. I can live my life and speak with in the environments I'm in.