Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More evidence of Chaos Theory

christie

Banned
Reaction score
ok man, don't let it bring you down. I just feel so much better personally knowing those 'circles' can't affect me anymore. I'm out of reach now that I'm off social media and OLD. I feel like the free and curious pre-boyfriends Christie again. Experiencing rapid, unfettered growth.

You're too valuable. Have a lot to contribute. Stay strong and kinglike.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok man, don't let it bring you down. I just feel so much better personally knowing those 'circles' can't affect me anymore. I'm out of reach now that I'm off social media and OLD. I feel like the free and curious pre-boyfriends Christie again. Experiencing rapid, unfettered growth.

You're too valuable. Have a lot to contribute. Stay strong and kinglike.
If I wanted to write a book or go after an additional degree I'd stay out of ALL of those communications for months at a time.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
awesome! I hope you do both....didn't know you even had one degree.Congrats.

I'm on you because it seemed you were upset by what you learned about the females committing violence. I still don't quite understand the pic you posted.

So I thought I'd give you some feminine-based encouragement.

You know I will never forget for my entire life the poignant, helpful kind advice you've given me on this board in 2020. Like family.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome! I hope you do both....didn't know you even had one degree.Congrats.
I have a stack of degrees, actually... I burned all but the one I use...

Actually in my field having a masters or PHD does not help you one bit. So I have my bachelors in it and 20+ years of experience.

I'm on you because it seemed you were upset by what you learned about the females committing violence. I still don't quite understand the pic you posted.
Ignore the pic. While I was aware the the stats of violence against men were artificially low because men don't report for fear of further ostracism, I didn't know that the f*ist knew for a fact, and also that the system knew. This "in the know" lady says they KNEW since the 70's...

So I thought I'd give you some feminine-based encouragement.

You know I will never forget for my entire life the poignant, helpful kind advice you've given me on this board in 2020. Like family.
What I was saying is that staying off of those devices, staying in the present and not being interrupted by Facebooks, or a popup, or texting or the phone, and getting thoughts planted by those media or getting off track is powerful.

I could seriously see a time where I go 60-90 days, no social media, no phone except my kids, no browsing the web or anything and focusing on some things i want to get done. To refocus myself, to regain my resolve and to get my "time back" from the various time wasters and distractors and put my focus level how I desire it to be.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
it is powerful to avoid the 'medias'

Try giving up tv. Awesome energy and selfconfidence when one does.

That "I have a stack of degrees, actually.... I burned all but the one I use" is the GOAT phrase I've ever read.

Much respect. Keep up the good work.
What's the next degree in? Gender studies? You would do well.

So one man I dated had been physically abused by the girl before me. At one point he was face to face with the director of female shelters back east at some fundraising event and pointblank asked her why there wasn't any male domestic abuse survivor shelters available in the city?
Told her about his personal anguish trying to find some community support and seeing there was none.

The director was speechless, he said.

There is a real need.

2 or 3 yt videos by Paul Elam -An ear for men discuss this.

I think the topic is brought up in the Red Pill documentary too.

As per the topic of this thread, more evidence women are chaotic(inconsistent)

Last edited: