Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More evidence of Chaos Theory

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "narc" who decides whatever "is already working good" is stealing attention from them will of course go out of their way to damage it to bring attention to themselves.

BTW, this whole "bringing attention to themselves" is EXACTLY why some relationship parters are always admonishing you and attempting to "tear you down"... They want your attention as well as the attention they already get. Isn't "it" crazy?
Current real world case: Amber Heard on Johnny Depp. Even though most of the damages were due to "jealousy" and the fact that she came to "take" from him, she wanted ALL of his attention, all of his riches for herself. This is why "they" attempt to "shrink" the abused person so thoroughly...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Current real world case: Amber Heard on Johnny Depp. Even though most of the damages were due to "jealousy" and the fact that she came to "take" from him, she wanted ALL of his attention, all of his riches for herself. This is why "they" attempt to "shrink" the abused person so thoroughly...
What happened with Johnny deep and amber heard is the same thing that happened with will smith and jayda smith , or brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie .

the problem is that you could see from far away that they are kinda dysfunctional human beings , but them being arrogant thought that you can tame a crazy person .

but as always , crazy people do crazy things :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened with Johnny deep and amber heard is the same thing that happened with will smith and jayda smith , or brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie .

the problem is that you could see from far away that they are kinda dysfunctional human beings , but them being arrogant thought that you can tame a crazy person .

"The chaos theory" sums it up perfectly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That "type" of woman. With Jada even TUPAC said he would never be able to "tame" Jada. TUPAC knows how to "handle" LEGIT WH0RES, and HE was not going to try to be with Jada because of how she is.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A "narc" who decides whatever "is already working good" is stealing attention from them will of course go out of their way to damage it to bring attention to themselves.

BTW, this whole "bringing attention to themselves" is EXACTLY why some relationship parters are always admonishing you and attempting to "tear you down"... They want your attention as well as the attention they already get. Isn't "it" crazy?
ya its crazy. Not too sure if I was a trained psychologist would I knowingly take this on, willingly in my personal life for free.

Could I stay sane or would crazy drag me down?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya its crazy. Not too sure if I was a trained psychologist would I knowingly take this on, willingly in my personal life for free.

Crazy people will tear your down and make you doubt yourself really really bad .

look at Johnny deep , will smith and brad Pitt . Super successful guys , good looking , etc . Their toxic wives basically destroyed them and now they are only the shell of whom they were .

I am sure that they will recover though , but if a crazy person can do that to someone as top of those guys , imagine what a crazy person can do to a normal guy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure. I tend to see it that way as well, but technically its a sign of self-preservation and the big picture over just hedonistic desire. My gut feeling is total revulsion when I see this though, most dramatic when I lose out on a "love triangle" of sorts to some scrub...I don't feel rejected at all, I feel like I dodged a huge bullet.
She might have been saying you were "of value" and she used the "scrub" to "beat" you with... Some of the babes end up "competing" with the man, that's what the problem was.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, we all know women that were reasonably content with some man and had a happy relationship. Rarely a perfect man, too.
Usually this is what happens after a brake up , women start dating a guy almost opposite of you :)

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos Theory ( some call it Star Theory) is something I have strongly supported as a dual theory to Hypergamy. Both are valid. This is even more evidence.

I have a female associate who told me that she is turned off by "attractive guys". We were ranking attractive coworkers. She said she friendzones them. She said she will go for the unassuming non traditionally good looking dude.

This is confirmed by seeing her bf. I also know for a fact that she does indeed reject the advances of the cool handsome guys at work.

I ask her why? Her answer was predictably fuzzy. She did not really know. She just said something along the lines of " everyone wants him blah blah".

This is a pattern i have noticed with many women. They gravitate towards the guys that are below them. They need to be the Star in the relationship. The reason chicks pick or dont pick is pure chaos. I try not to take it too personally. For most girls I dont.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
I asked her why girls ghost after sex. She told me that her besties ghosts men on purpose in order to hurt them. Apparently she was hurt by a guy and now does ghosting as a dominance play. She does it especially to hot guys to mess with their head. Pure chaos man. Evil

They are agents of chaos.
I see two issues here:
1) All women have some inherent level of insecurity that never gets better as they get older. In contrast, men's insecurity improves over time as we address our weaknesses in life and learn to ignore the things that we can't change. Women can try to do the same thing, but they never really feel it the way that a man does.
2) Women are more realistic with relationships than most guys realize. They have an inherent ability to quickly categorize a guy as player or provider (on a spectrum, not absolute) and decide if they can work with the guy.

So, my guess is that your friend has lower self-esteem (which she may be able to hide very well) while she has a somewhat realistic view about her chances for a worthwhile relationship with certain men.

With regards to chicks ghosting, it's not a vindictive thing. Women auto-reject when they don't see a reasonable chance of things working. They might sleep with a guy once or twice just to get him out of their system (they suffer from the same "what if" regrets that guys do). Then, they'll ghost him because they don't want to try to "logically" explain something that they feel a guy should inherently understand.

As a guy, you need to figure out what her perception of you is relative to her. If she acts like she's nervous about offending you, it's an obvious sign that she thinks very-highly of you. You should be building her confidence and bringing her up to your level.

I read so many posts on this board and others about women being random, vindictive, agents of chaos, etc. I really don't buy any of it. Women are very shrewd about relationships. As a guy, you should always try to understand what's in it for her by assessing where she is in life and where she's going (which can change even on a short-term basis or when they're on vacation). A single-mom looking for some help has completely different goals than a recently-divorced 40ish woman who is in her "fear of missing out phase".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has likely been ruthlessly dumped by Chads in the past and she doesn't like how that feels. Through her abundance (with bluepill simps), she has conditioned herself for easy wins and validation.
If she's realized that Chads do not value her, and therefore has stopped chasing them, I'd say that's to her credit. Shows some good self realization and acceptance of reality. She doesn't have to settle for a simp necessarily, maybe she can just find a decent guy and bond with him. But continuing to want the super alpha guy who insists on spinning ten plates even when married would be foolish.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most difficult part is realizing that behind it all.....is just chaos. A storm of fleeting illogical fancies. Their emotional chaos is akin to our sexual appetite. Its overwhelming and monstrous.

There is nothing there behind their eyes. Its like when Joker robbed the bank and then burned the money. Men are Batman. Women are the Joker. Having no rhyme or reason is horrifying.

It is depressing. This is why I am happier when I stay away.
Women create drama because they are bored. In a perverse way, they are trying to help the relationship by alleviating the boredom. As a guy, don't be boring and you'll minimize the drama. If you are inherently boring and can't see a way to change it, then you will forever be responding to her drama (reactive), instead creating excitement for her (proactive).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's realized that Chads do not value her, and therefore has stopped chasing them, I'd say that's to her credit. Shows some good self realization and acceptance of reality. She doesn't have to settle for a simp necessarily, maybe she can just find a decent guy and bond with him. But continuing to want the super alpha guy who insists on spinning ten plates even when married would be foolish.
"simp"... They made most rappers, and pro atheletes "simps"... Let alone a responsible married man...

christie

Banned
Reaction score
We are calibrating to attract the most hypergamous women. We repel the women looking for safety and security primarily, whether post-epiphany or just were always that way and hated rejection.
I read "high maintenance women" when I saw "most hypergamous women" in your post.

That can't be true?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could also be a symptom of Female Abundance and extreme heightened Ego - which is propped up by her hordes of bluepill simps. She uses lesser men for the Ego boost, because higher value men challenge her and represent an Ego threat. Abundance has made her lazy and not motivated to please men. Higher value men are more challenging and more likely to call out her bullsh!t. She has likely been ruthlessly dumped by Chads in the past and she doesn't like how that feels. Through her abundance (with bluepill simps), she has conditioned herself for easy wins and validation. She knows deep down that a higher value man ultimately won't value her as a Star. It's an Ego protection move on her part. She sees the handsome guy as already getting female attention and this triggers competition anxiety, which she hamsters away and pretends she's not interested so she can continue to live-out her deluded Star fantasy.
Exactly bro. This is what I also suspect. She was ruthlessly played by "chads" and "Tyrones" in the past. This type of ego protection is more common than we think.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that we have to make a delimitation between who she dates , and who she is attracted to and wants to bang .

in the first case , she wants to have a relationship with men that she can dominate, because they are safe . The relationship will be a mess for a guy like that , but for her it will be good because she will get what she needs , which is the emotion of feeling safe . She will cheat though with men she finds attractive , and come back to the safe option when she is hurt .

if you are an attractive guy , you just have to tone down your vibe not to scare her away :)
Yes it is a mess for the guy. I feel sorry for him. She totally runs the show and threatens him. He is meek and timid. Now I dont know about the cheating part but I may be just naive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a son I would raise him to live his life... to put his hobbies and passion over finding his princess. Grow up... hunt, fish, fix stuff, work at a job you love, play sports, workout... and if you eventually find a chick with traditional values and good qualities then settle down but in nature the guy is the one pumping and ghosting... that’s the problem with everything right now... it’s completely out of balance and it reflects in the world.
I am trying to tailor my life to this model right now. I only get real joy from my hobbies. I want to live like this now. The issue is that if you live like this then you will never have a son =(

Btw what are you referring to when you say "in nature the guy is the one pumping and ghosting"? Are you saying that women are becoming masculine and the men are becoming feminine validation seekers?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a fundamental level, any deviation from traditional standards of attraction is typically a sign of underlying psychological issues (i.e. having her heart broken repeatedly by good-looking guys). I don't know if such women are "agents of chaos" or simply dysfunctional, broken individuals.
Man well put. I agree. The reason I say they are agents of chaos is because they are comfortable in their dysfunction. I dont mean to sound misogynistic or chauvanistic. Let me explain what I was recently taught by an esoteric teacher.

The feminine is formless. It is chaos. From this chaos comes creation. They are the womb that order emerges from. You need chaos for creation to occur. "Order out of chaos" is the saying. This is why women argue tangentially. They debate feelings and are all over the place with arguments. This is exemplified in their emotional fluctuations. It is boundless. A women is a sea of different emotions through out the day. Their origin is a mystery to her. A woman is unable to pull herself out of a chaotic spiral because she lacks order.

The masculine is order. Order taken to its extreme is too restrictive and stifles creativity. Think about the extreme order of fascist regimes or communism. Extreme order is a Borg ( Star Trek reference) like dystopia. The masculine creates boundaries for the chaos of the feminine. We balance each other out.

Our society is out of balance. We are letting the feminine run amuck. This is turning women into agents of chaos. They dont even know why they do self destructive things. Someone once said "Women are like fire. If controlled, it will be the best thing ever. If it isn't controlled it will burn down everything".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are calibrating to attract the most hypergamous women. We repel the women looking for safety and security primarily, whether post-epiphany or just were always that way and hated rejection.
Damn bro. Are you saying that being charismatic and decent looking is calibrating to attract the most hypergamous women? Is it that they think you are a player? Its bizarre because we dont look at ourselves as being anything a women would be afraid of. Our perception of ourselves must be very different than the perception they have of us.

I dont know if I attract hypergamous women because I dont have money. Maybe may personality counts as currency idk?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They will drag you down. Omg......6 months with a borderline and you will feel the CHAOS. They are the definition of chaos. I will never do that again. Their emotions come in waves and out of nowhere. They rage and then they subside as quickly as they come. Like ocean waves.

Some psychologist classify BPD as femininity taken to its extreme. Conversely sociopathy/ anti social disorder may be masculinity taken to the extreme.