Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More evidence of Chaos Theory

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos Theory ( some call it Star Theory) is something I have strongly supported as a dual theory to Hypergamy. Both are valid. This is even more evidence.

I have a female associate who told me that she is turned off by "attractive guys". We were ranking attractive coworkers. She said she friendzones them. She said she will go for the unassuming non traditionally good looking dude.

This is confirmed by seeing her bf. I also know for a fact that she does indeed reject the advances of the cool handsome guys at work.

I ask her why? Her answer was predictably fuzzy. She did not really know. She just said something along the lines of " everyone wants him blah blah".

This is a pattern i have noticed with many women. They gravitate towards the guys that are below them. They need to be the Star in the relationship. The reason chicks pick or dont pick is pure chaos. I try not to take it too personally. For most girls I dont.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
I asked her why girls ghost after sex. She told me that her besties ghosts men on purpose in order to hurt them. Apparently she was hurt by a guy and now does ghosting as a dominance play. She does it especially to hot guys to mess with their head. Pure chaos man. Evil

They are agents of chaos.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most difficult part is realizing that behind it all.....is just chaos. A storm of fleeting illogical fancies. Their emotional chaos is akin to our sexual appetite. Its overwhelming and monstrous.

There is nothing there behind their eyes. Its like when Joker robbed the bank and then burned the money. Men are Batman. Women are the Joker. Having no rhyme or reason is horrifying.

It is depressing. This is why I am happier when I stay away.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I thought men's appetites were overwhelming and monstrous, as you described the comparison here.

This comparison is what brought it home for me.

In other words, abstractly speaking, I believe if you can see that in women then you're telling the truth about men.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They need to be the Star in the relationship.
this is common now in the UK., she leads a miserable life, alcoholism, and anti-depressants all because shes a slave to her ego.

theres a lot of attractive welfare women(so shes already got resources).....and they all date obese male bums, lasts 1 year, rinse and repeat.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos Theory ( some call it Star Theory) is something I have strongly supported as a dual theory to Hypergamy. Both are valid. This is even more evidence.

I have a female associate who told me that she is turned off by "attractive guys". We were ranking attractive coworkers. She said she friendzones them. She said she will go for the unassuming non traditionally good looking dude.

This is confirmed by seeing her bf. I also know for a fact that she does indeed reject the advances of the cool handsome guys at work.

I ask her why? Her answer was predictably fuzzy. She did not really know. She just said something along the lines of " everyone wants him blah blah".

This is a pattern i have noticed with many women. They gravitate towards the guys that are below them. They need to be the Star in the relationship. The reason chicks pick or dont pick is pure chaos. I try not to take it too personally. For most girls I dont.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
I asked her why girls ghost after sex. She told me that her besties ghosts men on purpose in order to hurt them. Apparently she was hurt by a guy and now does ghosting as a dominance play. She does it especially to hot guys to mess with their head. Pure chaos man. Evil

i think that we have to make a delimitation between who she dates , and who she is attracted to and wants to bang .

in the first case , she wants to have a relationship with men that she can dominate, because they are safe . The relationship will be a mess for a guy like that , but for her it will be good because she will get what she needs , which is the emotion of feeling safe . She will cheat though with men she finds attractive , and come back to the safe option when she is hurt .

if you are an attractive guy , you just have to tone down your vibe not to scare her away :)

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to our new world.... society tells these princesses the world is theirs. They grew up watching sex in the city... idolized going round and round on the c0ck carrousel... only to get off at 40 and realize their life is a sham.. become bitter... and hope to quickly secure some sperm donor. If I had a son I would raise him to live his life... to put his hobbies and passion over finding his princess. Grow up... hunt, fish, fix stuff, work at a job you love, play sports, workout... and if you eventually find a chick with traditional values and good qualities then settle down but in nature the guy is the one pumping and ghosting... that’s the problem with everything right now... it’s completely out of balance and it reflects in the world.

we need more guys to say f it... I’m done giving my energy away to these lunatics. Go on any attractive girls Facebook page and you will cringe. They post a picture of themselves taking a dump and 50 cucks are responding “beautiful”.. “gorgeous”..... “sexy”.... ffs STOP... where was your dad !??? He should have smacked the sh$t out of you growing up if you were groveling over C^m dumpsters.
Rant over

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

Agree. They dish alot of the things that men did to them. The thing about it is those men didn't give two sh1ts about them. Why would she adapt behaviors from someone who didn't even like her? I don't know but they do it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it could be more sinister than that. Some Woman are purely motivated by control, and they can't control the attractive guy because he is abundant - the old "I hate fukboys" complaint. She instead resents the attractive guy because he doesn't validate her feminist power fantasy. Some women really don't relish the challenge of trying to secure a high value guy, because they associate it with loss of power and ,ultimately, rejection. It's all a subconscious thing of course.

Women are sometimes more complicated than alpha fux/beta bux, especially when feminist brainwashing and power fantasies come into play. She needs to validate her own feminist perception of being a woman worthy of "respect" and "equality" etc. Alpha fux don't give her that - they give her pumpz and dumpz, which damages her fragile feminist ego. It can even lead to a false rape charge if the Alpha isn't careful.
yes you are right about what you are saying , but this does not mean that this girls do not get horny and want to have sex with an attractive guy :)

this actually can be a blessing in disguise

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you bring up interesting points that have validity.

Also, many women are much more lazy than you think. Being with a high value man takes work, or else your ass is getting kicked to the curb. Settling for "good enough" allows you to continue to eat ice cream and expand your waistline while the guy your with continues to worship you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, from high school they're under Pressure to be having "fun" on their weekends. Just using simple statistics, how many times a year would that "fun" on the weekends end up in sex with some hot beau she's pining over at 18, 19, 20, 21 years old? It must be a couple dozen, in THIS day and age (not necessarily My time growing up early-to-mid 90s. Each year girls got more and more debased earlier and earlier.

So, past 22, 23, they're already Jaded, and in a swirl of mind-fvckery. Not sure if they can Ever go back (to innocence). They'll never be able to return. Maybe affirmations? or Deciding to Cut Off all her former life/ways? devoting herself to cleanliness of mind/body? crying out in passion for her chance at a better future? pleading with her personal God? to help her move forward (else she's gonna commit suicide for all the madness she's gotten herself in)?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought men's appetites were overwhelming and monstrous, as you described the comparison here.

This comparison is what brought it home for me.

In other words, abstractly speaking, I believe if you can see that in women then you're telling the truth about men.
He said their hunger for chaos is similar to our hunger for sex.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
He said their hunger for chaos is similar to our hunger for sex.
Yes, that's exactly right.

I have experienced that hunger for chaos-usually under extreme conditions and stress.

If Pandora has seen that in women too, I understand/accept what level men's hunger for sex is; if it compares to that hunger for chaos in women.

All consuming and almost predestined like being led by a pied piper(whatever that is) or bison off a cliff to death or the inevitability of the tide coming back in violently every 6.25 hours. You get what I mean.

I know the level now.

Man, there's a lot of clever and intuitive men posting on sosuave like OP and many, many others. Please don't interpret this as patronising but rather, my authentic expression of admiration. So valuable to me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to sound patronizing , but I think that you guys are a little bit bitching .

yes I agree with what you guys are saying , that most girls are not relationship material , that they have high expectations without really giving anything valuable back , but in the same time why do you guys care about this too much ?

from where I stand , as guys we should focus on only one aspect and that is to push things till sex happens , after that the guy fulfilled his role in the mating dance and it is up to the woman to drag him to a relationship .

If you see this happening and you like her enough , then you will think if she brings any value to your life . If she brings then go for the relationship , if not **** it and continue whatever you are doing with other girls .

at the end of the day mating is a numbers game , the more girls you talk to and have sex with the higher the chance to find someone that is actually brings value to your life

THis article I think that nails best the whole topic :)

christie

Banned
Reaction score

this article is excellent

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly right.

I have experienced that hunger for chaos-usually under extreme conditions and stress.

If Pandora has seen that in women too, I understand/accept what level men's hunger for sex is; if it compares to that hunger for chaos in women.

All consuming and almost predestined like being led by a pied piper(whatever that is) or bison off a cliff to death or the inevitability of the tide coming back in violently every 6.25 hours. You get what I mean.

I know the level now.

Man, there's a lot of clever and intuitive men posting on sosuave like OP and many, many others. Please don't interpret this as patronising but rather, my authentic expression of admiration. So valuable to me.
This chaos theory was a good one. It explain why someone will out of the blue create situations that can only go bad.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
"Here this sh1t works very good, let me go fvck it up...."
once again, that particular emotional thought is what goes through 'adult children of alcoholics' minds too. Fascinating psychology about both genders at those 'acoa' meetings. Deep spiritual understanding there.

Google your nearest big city and those words and they'll have one of those meetings. Anyone is welcome who needs and wants to learn.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
once again, that particular emotional thought is what goes through 'adult children of alcoholics' minds too. Fascinating psychology about both genders at those 'acoa' meetings. Deep spiritual understanding there.

Google your nearest big city and those words and they'll have one of those meetings. Anyone is welcome who needs and wants to learn.
also your borderline borderlines or outright diagnosed personality disordered people will do this

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

On a fundamental level, any deviation from traditional standards of attraction is typically a sign of underlying psychological issues (i.e. having her heart broken repeatedly by good-looking guys). I don't know if such women are "agents of chaos" or simply dysfunctional, broken individuals.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also your borderline borderlines or outright diagnosed personality disordered people will do this
A "narc" who decides whatever "is already working good" is stealing attention from them will of course go out of their way to damage it to bring attention to themselves.

BTW, this whole "bringing attention to themselves" is EXACTLY why some relationship parters are always admonishing you and attempting to "tear you down"... They want your attention as well as the attention they already get. Isn't "it" crazy?