"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

More evidence of Chaos Theory

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
ok man, don't let it bring you down. I just feel so much better personally knowing those 'circles' can't affect me anymore. I'm out of reach now that I'm off social media and OLD. I feel like the free and curious pre-boyfriends Christie again. Experiencing rapid, unfettered growth.

You're too valuable. Have a lot to contribute. Stay strong and kinglike.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
ok man, don't let it bring you down. I just feel so much better personally knowing those 'circles' can't affect me anymore. I'm out of reach now that I'm off social media and OLD. I feel like the free and curious pre-boyfriends Christie again. Experiencing rapid, unfettered growth.

You're too valuable. Have a lot to contribute. Stay strong and kinglike.
If I wanted to write a book or go after an additional degree I'd stay out of ALL of those communications for months at a time.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
awesome! I hope you do both....didn't know you even had one degree.Congrats.

I'm on you because it seemed you were upset by what you learned about the females committing violence. I still don't quite understand the pic you posted.

So I thought I'd give you some feminine-based encouragement.

You know I will never forget for my entire life the poignant, helpful kind advice you've given me on this board in 2020. Like family.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
awesome! I hope you do both....didn't know you even had one degree.Congrats.
I have a stack of degrees, actually... I burned all but the one I use...

Actually in my field having a masters or PHD does not help you one bit. So I have my bachelors in it and 20+ years of experience.

I'm on you because it seemed you were upset by what you learned about the females committing violence. I still don't quite understand the pic you posted.
Ignore the pic. While I was aware the the stats of violence against men were artificially low because men don't report for fear of further ostracism, I didn't know that the f*ist knew for a fact, and also that the system knew. This "in the know" lady says they KNEW since the 70's...

So I thought I'd give you some feminine-based encouragement.

You know I will never forget for my entire life the poignant, helpful kind advice you've given me on this board in 2020. Like family.
What I was saying is that staying off of those devices, staying in the present and not being interrupted by Facebooks, or a popup, or texting or the phone, and getting thoughts planted by those media or getting off track is powerful.

I could seriously see a time where I go 60-90 days, no social media, no phone except my kids, no browsing the web or anything and focusing on some things i want to get done. To refocus myself, to regain my resolve and to get my "time back" from the various time wasters and distractors and put my focus level how I desire it to be.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
it is powerful to avoid the 'medias'

Try giving up tv. Awesome energy and selfconfidence when one does.

That "I have a stack of degrees, actually.... I burned all but the one I use" is the GOAT phrase I've ever read.

Much respect. Keep up the good work.
What's the next degree in? Gender studies? You would do well.

So one man I dated had been physically abused by the girl before me. At one point he was face to face with the director of female shelters back east at some fundraising event and pointblank asked her why there wasn't any male domestic abuse survivor shelters available in the city?
Told her about his personal anguish trying to find some community support and seeing there was none.

The director was speechless, he said.

There is a real need.

2 or 3 yt videos by Paul Elam -An ear for men discuss this.

I think the topic is brought up in the Red Pill documentary too.

As per the topic of this thread, more evidence women are chaotic(inconsistent)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top