Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moral dillemma tonight

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a FR, not really.

Friend of a friend was wasted and all over me tonight. I helped her home and got her in bed, even though she was making out w/ me, clearly wanting the d!ck

I figured it's better for my rep and my conscience to not fvck a wasted chick, but I'm sure she's going to wake up tomorrow and deepthroat some other guy. Should I have struck while the iron is hot, or was this "nice guy" action warranted?

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you already know you made the right decision.
I kindof go by the unspoken rule that I have to be as drunk, if not drunker than, the chick to do anything with her without seriously pissing off my conscience.

MANG

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldve ****ed her. She knew what she was doing, she was just drunk which made her less shy. Now she feels rejected and embarrassed. You shouldve at least hit it in the morning.

JohnChap

Banned
Reaction score
MANG said:
you shouldve ****ed her. She knew what she was doing, she was just drunk which made her less shy. Now she feels rejected and embarrassed. You shouldve at least hit it in the morning.
listening to this guy will get you nine to five in the near future.

Flabbergasped? said:
I figured it's better for my rep and my conscience to
outstanding choice!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, do what your gut tells you. But make sure you aren't doing it out of fear, but because you really believe its right. There is a difference. That being said...

I know more than a couple of girls who use the soriety girl mating call when they want to get it on with you "OH I'M SOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK!" and they aren't as drunk as they put on...they just need a socially acceptable excuse.

I dated this former intern from my job and she got ****ty drunk, I let her sleep on my couch. The next morning...she tells me how I'm so much nicer than other guys she dates because I didn't try anything. I was thinking to myself "bytch, after holding your hair over the toliet and smelling your stank ass vomit breath, why would I want to try anything you drunk ho?" but I just smiled and let it go. She came back in town a few months later, we went out to dinner and I fcked her.

So follow your gut. But don't follow your fear.